Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated May 17/24)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated Apr 21/24)

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

ciyrose wrote: May 10th, 2024, 3:35 pm Well did I get behind or what? lol

All right, that is where i have to end for the day, but great updates!
Thanks for reading! I know it can get pretty busy and not always able to stay caught up on as many of the stories as I would like too.. :) Thanks for letting me know about the broken links, I have fixed those. Please let me know if you find any more. I have reminder to update them when I add new chapters but I guess I have forgotten a few times. :)
Spoiler:
Anderson - I struggled to find a way to incorporate a little about Kiana into the story as writing for him, as I too felt he wouldn't care too much about her history or likes. I tried to balance a little bit as I really like her as a character. Like you, I am sad to see her get hurt, I've grown attached to her. Skiing seem to go really easily for this character, I'm not a huge fan of skiing/snowboarding as it can be fun for stories but not fun to really do while playing sims. This worked out good for the story but took a lot of trips down the hill to get the pictures I liked.

Spencers - I had to take up the offer and max the career. I've played the comedian career many times and have never had this come up. I was originally hoping that Candy would be a little boy and name her John or something else but it was another little girl.. I had many more names for little boys than girls and I was watching Cool Runnings again around the time of playing this family so I went with Candy. I was hoping for at least one little boy but not sure if that will happen now.. Unless the next one (child 4 is a boy, I'm not sure).

Shades - Thanks for the comments on the house, I am not a builder but trying to improve even a little bit.. I am focus on nursery rooms/kids rooms in this round it seems as I have many cute little rooms I've been inspired to put together. I downloaded cc for the nursery room in this family as I wanted something a little different. It turns out to be pretty cute infant deco out there.

Coopers - I like this round's mural too, I wish you could choose specifics but it's really random. I don't know if I'll get this one again but maybe I'll like another one too. I try to have my kids make holiday crafts during the events as it gives them a way to be part of many celebrations. I prefer they make gifts to give and crafts are great. What parent doesn't get a HUGE collection of crafts from their kids? I know I did.. :)

Parkers - This family I am happy to have twins as I need to have 5 children otherwise I prefer single kids. This generation on many of my families I am need/having larger families.
I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts. Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful day!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated May 13/24)

Post by ciyrose »

I think I can get caught back up today, YAY!!!
Spoiler:
Parkers 2.2: Oh goodness isn't Tyler such an adorable toddler?! The kids are doing so well with learning their skills. I haven't been super good at teaching infants all this stuff yet. Congrats on being so far through all those skills. Some of those take time, and it feels like Ariel is super busy with all these kids. :)

Collectors 2.1: Home Chef Hustle was really just the perfect stuff back for this first gen. Awww, what a lovely place for a proposal! That engagement party almost could have been a black and white bash. lol Just the one sim in color. Good job, Sam!! Help Cora feel better about this new baby! A lovely Winterfest! Haha, all those people wanting a last minute Winterfest gift, or maybe something to bring to a party. :)

Collectors 2.2: YAY, welcome, Dalton James. That's a fun way to get DJ in the name. :) Those klepto sims, you really gotta watch them, they are slippery. Oh that baby room is really cute. I don't use the wall decals enough in my builds. So nice they can take Sam with them. They really did need to give us a toddler backpack. Seems like everyone had an ok, at least, new years! Even if Sam had to work late.
With that I am all caught up again, you are doing really great!
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image ImageImage Image Image Image
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated May 13/24)

ciyrose wrote: May 13th, 2024, 1:19 pm I think I can get caught back up today, YAY!!!
Spoiler:
Parkers 2.2: Oh goodness isn't Tyler such an adorable toddler?! The kids are doing so well with learning their skills. I haven't been super good at teaching infants all this stuff yet. Congrats on being so far through all those skills. Some of those take time, and it feels like Ariel is super busy with all these kids. :)

Collectors 2.1: Home Chef Hustle was really just the perfect stuff back for this first gen. Awww, what a lovely place for a proposal! That engagement party almost could have been a black and white bash. lol Just the one sim in color. Good job, Sam!! Help Cora feel better about this new baby! A lovely Winterfest! Haha, all those people wanting a last minute Winterfest gift, or maybe something to bring to a party. :)

Collectors 2.2: YAY, welcome, Dalton James. That's a fun way to get DJ in the name. :) Those klepto sims, you really gotta watch them, they are slippery. Oh that baby room is really cute. I don't use the wall decals enough in my builds. So nice they can take Sam with them. They really did need to give us a toddler backpack. Seems like everyone had an ok, at least, new years! Even if Sam had to work late.
With that I am all caught up again, you are doing really great!
Thanks for reading!
Spoiler:
I really like the backpack for infants but I wish it wasn't so glitchy. Doesn't always work properly but it's cute when it does. At least I find it works better when going to different lots than when trying to use in my home lot.

I wondered if anyone else picked up on using the name DJ as it represents gen 2. I am not planning for additional kids in this family as I want at least a family or two that are smaller in size but that could still change. If I do have more kids, I plan to continue doing this so they all have the initials DJ, that way any one of them could become heir.. :)
Thanks for the comments on the build as I am not much into building so it's been neat to kind of put some work into a few areas of the houses but it's overwhelming to do all the rooms with that much detail. I'd rather play the games. I've saved the kids rooms that I like so far and will use then likely again in future homes so I can make other rooms the focus in different rounds/generations. Maybe one day I will have enough different rooms to do a details house decor but not holding my breathe.. lol
Thanks again for reading! I have more chapters almost ready to post but still a bit of work left to do and not enough hours in the day to do everything! I hope to get caught up on more stories from here too as I have been more focused on playing lately. With the summer coming and starting a new job at the end of the month, I expect less chapters coming out soon. So I'm building some now that I will likely post at a later date.. or maybe I'll post them right away, haven't decided yet.. :)
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated May 17/24)

⭐New chapter posted for DITFT - Enjoy! Week 1
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Amanda's Achievement Challenge (Updated May 17/24)

Post by ciyrose »

Hey look at me, actually here in a reasonable time to read an update! :D
Spoiler:
Ventura 2.1: Aww, what a pretty wedding they had. Haha, I had to laugh at the surprise boy. How exicting though. YAY for little nooboo Charles. That was such a quick week, but seemed nice.
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image ImageImage Image Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”