The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/14/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: March 16th, 2022, 5:34 pm
Spoiler:
Ah there's Catastrophe. Nice. How many is that on the Good side now? I miss playing Sims but real life is demanding my attention more often now and with my laptop only occasionally wanting to work without crashing or freezing...it's not worth the aggravation of trying to play. Anyway, good to see the eighth generation coming along nicely.
Spoiler:
Real life is a drag so I hope everything mellows out for you soon and you get to have fun again :(

I think we are up to seven on the good side and ten in total on the evil side. Dang I just now realized that's 17 children. Wild :O
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/14/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/17/2022!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Finally huh! Now just have grow them all up and then kick out the rejects. A good day that will be, anyway who in DV is NOT a vampire yet? I'm still wondering if you can choose to spawn a vampire slayer or you have to cheat one to spawn. Would be a good and worthy foe for Fear. Hehe, nice going so far.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/17/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: March 19th, 2022, 12:31 pm
Spoiler:
Finally huh! Now just have grow them all up and then kick out the rejects. A good day that will be, anyway who in DV is NOT a vampire yet? I'm still wondering if you can choose to spawn a vampire slayer or you have to cheat one to spawn. Would be a good and worthy foe for Fear. Hehe, nice going so far.
Spoiler:
Honestly that's a good question and I'm not sure who all has slipped in the cracks. Mostly sims that had just had their birthdays from children and teens and none of Fear's siblings. The other day I noticed most of the O'Connells had slipped through the cracks but whatever lol
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 3/23/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I read this earlier this week and forgot what I was going to say...>_< I'm sure by the time the next one comes I'll remember what it was. I'll come back then.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 4/17/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: March 26th, 2022, 2:13 pm
Spoiler:
I read this earlier this week and forgot what I was going to say...>_< I'm sure by the time the next one comes I'll remember what it was. I'll come back then.
LMAO no problem :sly:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/4/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/29/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 6/22/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 6/24/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 7/5/2022!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Finally managed to catch up on reading. Shame that the pretty ones are disqualified for heirship, haven't seen the poll for the good side yet but did make my choice on Wordpress. And to fix the icky sibling love thing, you need to click on a parent and not the actual kid for the relationship fix. I've had to do that when I've moved the family to a new town, send a parent to the houses and fix the relationship there. It's weird but that's the only way I've found to fix it. Anyway, one more save to complete the glitched out LTW...I've never had an earthquake in the game and you get two in a row. Damn. :) Sims 4 has earthquakes in it and they even get a special moodlet for it too, not sure what EP/GP/SP they came with though. I don't like Sims 4 and sure as hell not spending nearly $1000 to get everything out for it. All caught up on reading...for this one anyway.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: July 6th, 2022, 1:20 pm
Spoiler:
Finally managed to catch up on reading. Shame that the pretty ones are disqualified for heirship, haven't seen the poll for the good side yet but did make my choice on Wordpress. And to fix the icky sibling love thing, you need to click on a parent and not the actual kid for the relationship fix. I've had to do that when I've moved the family to a new town, send a parent to the houses and fix the relationship there. It's weird but that's the only way I've found to fix it. Anyway, one more save to complete the glitched out LTW...I've never had an earthquake in the game and you get two in a row. Damn. :) Sims 4 has earthquakes in it and they even get a special moodlet for it too, not sure what EP/GP/SP they came with though. I don't like Sims 4 and sure as hell not spending nearly $1000 to get everything out for it. All caught up on reading...for this one anyway.
Spoiler:
The fact that I have probably clicked on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE EXCEPT the parents is quite embarassing and I can't believe I didn't even think to try that :indifferent: at the end of this legacy but at least I got that knowledge for future predicaments :splat:

I have gotten to the point when it comes to 4 is I will only get things on a sale, and it has to be a GOOD sale. GOOD GOOD sale. And any freebies.
I don't hardly play 4 enough to even justify even getting anything on sale to be honest.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 7/21/2022!! WITH POLL!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I have chosen for the Good heir. Also Corren, good to see him again. I made him the spouse of my sixth gen Princess heiress in my Disney Princess challenge that I miss terribly and can't play... my 2017 laptop has no disc drive and the portable one my dad is using to watch X-Files DVDs on the new 2021 laptop with no disc drive that my mom got. :sigh: Anyway, I think I'll probably read over some SimNo stories tonight instead of watching Netflix.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 9/22/2022*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I should try to put a lot on that island next time I open Dragon Valley. If you don't mind the bright ass lighthouse shining in your windows every night. :lol: Anyway, so close to the end I wonder if you'd do a Sims 4 story eventually seeing as Sims 5 has already been announced and they JUST got werewolves in Sims 4. But who knows, I don't like Sims 4 (never have and still don't) the drag on my 5 year old laptop is already pushing it with Sims 3 and 4 is way more intensive RAM wise. Hell it even has issues with Stardew Valley sometimes and that isn't even a 3D game like Sims. 0_0. Since my laptop cooling fan's tab legs BOTH broke off I haven't been able to use it so the poor laptop sounds like it's dying just when I play Stardew Valley, the lag is horrible for Sims 3 without the cooling fan. The withdrawal is real man...it's real...
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote: October 11th, 2022, 12:54 pm
Spoiler:
I should try to put a lot on that island next time I open Dragon Valley. If you don't mind the bright ass lighthouse shining in your windows every night. :lol: Anyway, so close to the end I wonder if you'd do a Sims 4 story eventually seeing as Sims 5 has already been announced and they JUST got werewolves in Sims 4. But who knows, I don't like Sims 4 (never have and still don't) the drag on my 5 year old laptop is already pushing it with Sims 3 and 4 is way more intensive RAM wise. Hell it even has issues with Stardew Valley sometimes and that isn't even a 3D game like Sims. 0_0. Since my laptop cooling fan's tab legs BOTH broke off I haven't been able to use it so the poor laptop sounds like it's dying just when I play Stardew Valley, the lag is horrible for Sims 3 without the cooling fan. The withdrawal is real man...it's real...
Spoiler:
It's a nice fairly spacey, and flat island that I think you can do almost anything cool on! All I did was slap down a premade house, but I think it has so much potential.

idk if I mentioned it but my laptop's casing has begun to dry rot (I think dry rot is the correct term for what it's doing anyway) so I can understand.
Our babies are getting old on us :(

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”