The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 5/31/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
So...the crying Courage glitch was resolved only to have the unusable bed glitch take its place. We know it's Pain's fault, she's glitching up the works. The school glitch happens if you add a Sim to the house using NRAAS instead of asking them to move in. I've had it happen with jobs, they have to quit the job then re-apply for it and it usually fixes it...usually. Not always though. So it's 3:20 am here, I just finished playing my Sims 3 converted Riverblossom Hills and now I want to go back in and start a Berry legacy since that's the June Pride month challenge...but I haven't finished my LAST Rainbowcy yet, I have to write up six more chapters at least for generations 9 and 10! Oh well, sleep is for the weak anyway.
Spoiler:
I kinda had a feeling that's what was causing the work/school glitch but I wasn't sure. Good to know that's whats up. LOL good luck with cranking out them rainbowcy legacies then! I support you along the way, even though I do highly recommend sleep. I'm about to commit sleep myself. So much fun :haha: :sleepy:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 6/6/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
So first off, thanks for making me nearly choke on my tea at the Noodling. And Baby Elmer...poor kid must have been nuked by the Glitch Storm or something, unless he was taken by SoWo then like my first two sixth gen Sinner kids, they won't age. If Avalon hadn't found Arthur and Morgan because SP decided they were homeless, and SP cleans them up by shunting them into other houses, I don't know if I would have ever found them again in the adoption pool. But the family tree showed them as still babies even though the triplets who were born after them, were already YAs. Perhaps he was taken by SoWo if he's still showing as a baby on the family tree. I had already read The Homeschooling before just didn't comment on it.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
So first off, thanks for making me nearly choke on my tea at the Noodling. And Baby Elmer...poor kid must have been nuked by the Glitch Storm or something, unless he was taken by SoWo then like my first two sixth gen Sinner kids, they won't age. If Avalon hadn't found Arthur and Morgan because SP decided they were homeless, and SP cleans them up by shunting them into other houses, I don't know if I would have ever found them again in the adoption pool. But the family tree showed them as still babies even though the triplets who were born after them, were already YAs. Perhaps he was taken by SoWo if he's still showing as a baby on the family tree. I had already read The Homeschooling before just didn't comment on it.
Spoiler:
OOH I never actually thought to check the adoption option to see if he was put in there. Next time I play I'll have to snoop and see if he made it. :spin:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I never do the Trick or Treating on Spooky Day, not sure how to trigger it. I'm glad I delete those IFs before they befriend them and can't be deleted. I'd have too many by now if I didn't. If you want some Evil or Good Sims I could see if I have any. I have many challenges to choose them from. Hyde Pryce is my Evil and Insane seventh gen Monster Mash heir, he's a Mermalien hybrid. You'd have to add mermaid to him though they don't save in CAS. Or Al Atredius is my sixth gen spare in my Epic, he's a vampire and Evil as well. Anyway, that's just a thought.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I never do the Trick or Treating on Spooky Day, not sure how to trigger it. I'm glad I delete those IFs before they befriend them and can't be deleted. I'd have too many by now if I didn't. If you want some Evil or Good Sims I could see if I have any. I have many challenges to choose them from. Hyde Pryce is my Evil and Insane seventh gen Monster Mash heir, he's a Mermalien hybrid. You'd have to add mermaid to him though they don't save in CAS. Or Al Atredius is my sixth gen spare in my Epic, he's a vampire and Evil as well. Anyway, that's just a thought.
Spoiler:
I keep trying to give IF's chances but half of them are boring and/or just get in the way all the time. I'll have to have a look at them, thank you for offering! I do like looking around towns and finding potiential in what the town breeds or provides. But it's always worth looking and seeing what else there is to offer! :)
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 6/11/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Also have the Curfew Remover mod. I still get the notice but nothing happens. :slaphappy: Which is good because sometimes I need my teens to be out late for story purposes and picture taking. Works the same for kids too, no curfew for them. :party2: Anyway, I don't have any pictures of Hyde on hand to show you and I don't want to log back into Imgur to get it. But it's on here somewhere, I know it is. I don't remember if I saved Michael or not, probably not since this is not the same laptop that he was on before. Read both chapters now and since I just posted another Sins chapter, I'm setting up stuff that I actually need to go in and do now. :spin:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Also have the Curfew Remover mod. I still get the notice but nothing happens. :slaphappy: Which is good because sometimes I need my teens to be out late for story purposes and picture taking. Works the same for kids too, no curfew for them. :party2: Anyway, I don't have any pictures of Hyde on hand to show you and I don't want to log back into Imgur to get it. But it's on here somewhere, I know it is. I don't remember if I saved Michael or not, probably not since this is not the same laptop that he was on before. Read both chapters now and since I just posted another Sins chapter, I'm setting up stuff that I actually need to go in and do now. :spin:
Spoiler:
I may have to get the curfew mod. This is getting ridiculous >.<

If you do, feel free to show! No rush of course :tongue:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 6/20/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Non legacy related post :flirt:

The Midway Dream
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Nice. I still have to do something for that, I made a venue but no Sims to go to it...anyway because you asked, I went in and uploaded some pictures of Hyde for you. He's a redhaired Mermalien. And as crazy as a loon. :D

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Everything happens so much, but I'm finally caught up again! Loved it all! Sorry I haven't been paying better attention, and I only have a minute so short comment it is!
Spoiler:
The house is SO full! I love Euphie so much. The kids are...special! All in their own ways too, haha. It'll be fun to see what happens with them for the gen. I liked the Midway chapter thing with the dream too. That was quite the trip!
Love this family, as always, and I look forward to more. Keep up the good work! :applause:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Nice. I still have to do something for that, I made a venue but no Sims to go to it...anyway because you asked, I went in and uploaded some pictures of Hyde for you. He's a redhaired Mermalien. And as crazy as a loon. :D

Spoiler:
I actually thought about it! He's cute. Just after my previous experiences with mermaids... constantly dying... paired up with this ISBI... :rip: XD
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:Everything happens so much, but I'm finally caught up again! Loved it all! Sorry I haven't been paying better attention, and I only have a minute so short comment it is!
Spoiler:
The house is SO full! I love Euphie so much. The kids are...special! All in their own ways too, haha. It'll be fun to see what happens with them for the gen. I liked the Midway chapter thing with the dream too. That was quite the trip!
Love this family, as always, and I look forward to more. Keep up the good work! :applause:
It's ok, I've been bad about updating here anymore and I hate that... most of the time I crank out posts so late at night that when I post I fall out and forget XD :sigh:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 9/3/2021!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

I'm actually several chapters worth behind I'm sorry :sigh:

Spooky Scary Skeleton***
Surviving the Winter***
The Book Club***
Boolprop Heir Poll!!***

POLL INCLUDED TIME!!!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter!! 9/3/2021!!* w/POLL

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
So two polls give two different results, who won? Sounds like you might have to flip a coin. :lol: So finally catching up to stuff for reading. Next going to visit the Pokemons.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
So two polls give two different results, who won? Sounds like you might have to flip a coin. :lol: So finally catching up to stuff for reading. Next going to visit the Pokemons.
Spoiler:
Winner won by two, which was actually really exciting! I usually have a runaway favorite of sorts when it comes to votes, so this was really interesting for me :#1:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Making a Break for it***
Concert of the Century***
The Beginnings of Blood***

Some posts just in time for halloween!! :ghost: :jack:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I'd like to see your game be the first one to spawn a vampire slayer. I tried to find out how many it took to spawn one but no one had answers. It would be awesome though. Anyway, so now that Fear is building his own cult, what will the other side be doing? I forget who the Good heir is. >_< Guess I'll have to read back later then. I didn't do a Halloween special either, I'm currently waiting to start NaNo in about 27 minutes so I won't be playing much Sims next month.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”