Hi Everyone!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
insomniacsims
United States of America

Hi Everyone!

Post by insomniacsims »

I'm Jessica - and I am absolute trash at writing introductory posts about myself...but here goes nothing:

I'm 43 years old and from the Midwest. I am single (asexual) with no children (unless you count my 3-year-old Chihuahua named Kiki). I have been playing The Sims since it first came out (well, I missed TS2 due to being homeless and not having a computer) and I was only able to play The Sims itself for a couple of months due to a neighbor's helping themself to a few of our household items. I'm currently playing TS4 - attempting the Perfect Genetics Legacy. (I'll go into CAS later this evening and post a picture of my founder.) I have a Simblr - insomniacsims.online, a Tumblr - insomniacsims.tumblr.com where I attempt to reblog/share all of the CC that I use in my game but 100% WCIF friendly, and a Personal Blog - squeakative.org that I've been seriously neglecting. My hobbies include playing The Sims (obviously), writing, reading, and sleeping...the last one is because I enjoy every moment of insomnia so I tend to have a very messed up sleep schedule. Besides enjoying insomnia, I have allergies: grass, trees, mold, and dust mites (my allergist is very particular about this - it turns out you can't be allergic to actual people?!) :sneeze: which means I spend a lot of time indoors. (More time to play The Sims, YAY!) I'm 90% certain that I have ADHD but waiting to confirm with my primary care on the 16th of April (which is also when I get my monthly allergy shots). I've been attempting to write a novel for almost 15 years (the same one - my inspiration comes and goes), and I tend to jot down story ideas and start other stories which I also never finish.

Uhm...I can't think of anything else, and I'm pretty much done quite enough word vomit...so if you want to know anything else feel free to ask!
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Cororon »

Hello, and Welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :donut: :oreo:

Messed up sleep schedule... :shifty: I got up 19:30 this evening (7:30pm) :whome:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Welcome to Boolprop, enjoy stories from from sims 1 to sims 4
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

insomniacsims
United States of America

Post by insomniacsims »

Cororon wrote: March 18th, 2024, 6:29 pm Hello, and Welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :donut: :oreo:

Messed up sleep schedule... :shifty: I got up 19:30 this evening (7:30pm) :whome:
Sounds normal to me. :shrug: I've only gotten 4 hours of sleep so far, had a phone interview this morning.
insomniacsims
United States of America

Post by insomniacsims »

peachy123uk wrote: March 19th, 2024, 12:08 am Welcome to Boolprop, enjoy stories from from sims 1 to sims 4
Thanks so much! I look forward to reading all of the stories! :heart:
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Hello hello and welcome to Boolprop! We're super glad to have you join our little sims community!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you have enjoyed your time here so far.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

:wave: Hi there and welcome to Boolprop!

Return to “Introductions”