Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 03/23]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 03/23]

Post by creativecress36 »

I'm hoping on the crazy train people!

I originally started a legacy leader attempt and that did not go well, but I'm hopeful that this attempt will go where no attempt has gone before....generation two.

Here are the challenges I'm going to be attempting (Some of them have official names for site reasons, and the actual challenge will be explained once Season 1 is posted for that family.) I chose longer challenges to match the length of the 100 generation challenge so wish me luck with that LOL.

Main Challenge Hub

1.) The Joy of Life
Season 1

2.) Lindt Legacy
Season 1

3.) Master Simmer
Season 1

4.) My Sims Legacy
Season 1

5.) Pokemon Name Game V2
Season 1

6.) Perfect Careers
Season 1

7.) Different Rhodes
Season 1

8.) Alphabet ISBI
Season 1

9.) Extended NSB
Season 1

10.) 100 Random
Season 1
Last edited by creativecress36 on March 23rd, 2024, 1:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 07/29]

The first season of my achievement challenge is now up! We join the Beau family for 100 Generations of randomness :)
Hiatus
NextWish
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by NextWish »

I loved your update! Chaos is great. LOL
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
yaaaaay another achievement challenge to follow! I'm seriously gonna end jumping on this train already lol I wanted to finish some of my shorter challenges first, but it looks like so much fun!

I ADORE the random legacy challenge, is one of my favorite challenges ever lol your rolls are pretty good for a first generation! Maren and Beau are such cute sims! How weird that they were flirting so much on their own though! *shakes head* bad sims *bonks*

the kids are adorable tho! I can't wait to see Milo grow up, good luck with all the vacations!!
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Thank you NextWish and Salem for reading! I had an absolute blast planning this out and I can't wait to play more when I have more free time on my hands!
Hiatus
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

Great update on the first challenge! I am reading a lot of these achievement challenges and glad to see some others giving it a try.
I think I will be jumping on this challenge sometime soon too! Looks so much fun to do so many challenges.
Good luck and I look forward to reading more.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh yay!! Somehow I missed you had started this and I am totally hear for it!
Spoiler:
1.1: I also play 2 weeks so I get it! I love your generational goal, that will be fun! Wow, that vacation misc fun is also really a fun roll. Oh boy, did you happen to have Eco Lifestyle and the Free Love NAP, cause that was one I caught a few of when I first started in Licy's save. They do bring you a LOT of food in Sulani. lol YAY for a new baby onsie, it's cute! Ahh, Elisa is a cute toddler!! YAY for Milo!!
What a fun update to start! Can't wait to see how it goes for them over the next seasons!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: August 2nd, 2023, 9:15 pm Oh yay!! Somehow I missed you had started this and I am totally hear for it!
Spoiler:
1.1: I also play 2 weeks so I get it! I love your generational goal, that will be fun! Wow, that vacation misc fun is also really a fun roll. Oh boy, did you happen to have Eco Lifestyle and the Free Love NAP, cause that was one I caught a few of when I first started in Licy's save. They do bring you a LOT of food in Sulani. lol YAY for a new baby onsie, it's cute! Ahh, Elisa is a cute toddler!! YAY for Milo!!
What a fun update to start! Can't wait to see how it goes for them over the next seasons!
I did not have the Free Love NAP actually! They were just being dicks to each other lmao. Thank you so much for reading!
AmandaPlayzSims wrote: August 2nd, 2023, 8:20 pm Great update on the first challenge! I am reading a lot of these achievement challenges and glad to see some others giving it a try.
I think I will be jumping on this challenge sometime soon too! Looks so much fun to do so many challenges.
Good luck and I look forward to reading more.
I am having such a blast, I highly recommend joining the chaos!
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 08/26]

Update time! Season 1 of Supernatural Sundae is out now :)
Hiatus
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 08/26]

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
sounds like you had fun :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 09/04]

Update time! First season for my extended not-so-berry is now up :)
Hiatus
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, updates that I have not read yet! I got so far behind (darn RL and Baulder's Gate)
Spoiler:
Supernatural 1: This sounds like a fun challenge already! I am so with you on the photo taking! I miss it so much, did NOT need to be patched out. Wow, already level 7 in baking? Good job, that's not one I tend to max very often. The family is expanding quickly, even if it isn't via kids. :) I did know "magic" babies can come as multiples. Sorry you had to find out that way. At least only 1 more needed now? Oh no, I'm sorry they were such a hassle with letting the babies sleep, that sucks. YOU SURVIVED!!! I love twins for the fact they can keep each other company and babble away at each other to their hearts content, but they can also be very stressful. Aww Wixom, such a cute name. Also, I'm a bit surprised you did it that fast, but surely one will be easier than two.

ENSB 1: Hello Judah, good luck! There is a LOT to this extended challenge, but I find it so much fun. Well, that was unexpected, I guess go Judah. Shauna didn't seem to mind. Oooh, I like your science lot. I feel like I'm forever seeing what people did with their work lots, since I'm very bored of the maxis one. HAHA, guess it was true love after all. Welcome Rowan! Aww, I love the strawberry shirt on Rowan, so cute! Well that was a bit of a whirlwind, but still a lot of fun.
Great job with these!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

ciyrose wrote: September 18th, 2023, 2:13 pm Woo, updates that I have not read yet! I got so far behind (darn RL and Baulder's Gate)
Spoiler:
Supernatural 1: This sounds like a fun challenge already! I am so with you on the photo taking! I miss it so much, did NOT need to be patched out. Wow, already level 7 in baking? Good job, that's not one I tend to max very often. The family is expanding quickly, even if it isn't via kids. :) I did know "magic" babies can come as multiples. Sorry you had to find out that way. At least only 1 more needed now? Oh no, I'm sorry they were such a hassle with letting the babies sleep, that sucks. YOU SURVIVED!!! I love twins for the fact they can keep each other company and babble away at each other to their hearts content, but they can also be very stressful. Aww Wixom, such a cute name. Also, I'm a bit surprised you did it that fast, but surely one will be easier than two.

ENSB 1: Hello Judah, good luck! There is a LOT to this extended challenge, but I find it so much fun. Well, that was unexpected, I guess go Judah. Shauna didn't seem to mind. Oooh, I like your science lot. I feel like I'm forever seeing what people did with their work lots, since I'm very bored of the maxis one. HAHA, guess it was true love after all. Welcome Rowan! Aww, I love the strawberry shirt on Rowan, so cute! Well that was a bit of a whirlwind, but still a lot of fun.
Great job with these!
Thanks ciyrose! What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment it seems when it comes to my saves lmao.

I've just updated, it's a baby crazy update for the Alphabet IBSI!
Hiatus
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 09/25]

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
ISBI are so much fun
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
I just got caught up with the updates! Loving all of the families, but for some reason I can access to the ISBI update lol the link takes me to my own wordpress land page for some reason, so I wanted to let you now lol
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Salem wrote: September 25th, 2023, 3:30 pm
Spoiler:
I just got caught up with the updates! Loving all of the families, but for some reason I can access to the ISBI update lol the link takes me to my own wordpress land page for some reason, so I wanted to let you now lol
Thanks for letting me know! I fixed it, so it should lead to the first season of the ISBI now!!
Hiatus
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Cress's Achievement Challenge [UPDATE 10/01]

Update time! It's season 1 in my Box of Chocolates legacy :)
Hiatus
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh my god kitty is so perfect and the faces, love the rolls too.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

the box of chocolates challenge is one of my favorites lol! it gets so random!
Spoiler:
I am in love with Kitty, I need a cat like that in my life, give it to me :rotfl: she's so epic!

Oush, sorry about that second roll that even made the family have to move out :rotfl: maybe the animals will grow on you! Also it really is so strange that the game is so hellbent on boys for this savefile! :shrug: strange
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Welp, fell behind again, no big shock!
Spoiler:
ISBI 1: Oh boy, I LOVE ISBI's so I'm excited to see how this goes for you! Oh boy, Amy is quite the sim, this should be fun. Oh boy Wyatt is already fun. Good thing he is a family sim. I like the idea of going backwards with letters, so welcome Zedd! He's even purple! I really do wish coffee actually upped the energy a bit again. YES, more nooboos!! Wyatt is such a good dad already! All right, another little purple boys!! Hi Zion! Poor Amy with the morning sickness. Guess it's a boy generation. Hello Zephyr! haha, well at least it's not negative!

Lindt: YAY for a Box of Chocolates!!! I'm so excited to see what rolls you get. I keep thinking MAYBE I'll up mine to twice a week, but we'll see. Oooh, you decided to go with a whole house instead of the 3 rooms to start. I kind of left that "rule" behind myself. I don't really need a build challenge. HAHA, everyone leaving just has me cracking up. Oh boy, Vlad has struck. YAY for Lake and a marriage. Totally makes things better in sims. OMG, fired day one? This is really becoming quite the random challenge. Wow, Kitty is quite the fantabulous cat! I LOVE THIS CAT! HAHAH!!!! I'm dying that you got that roll! I added that one myself because it just seemed to chaotic and felt hilarious. At least you named yours. I technically named my cow too, but just keep calling her Surprise Cow. I 100% approve of your rerolling about names, because I love the theme!
Loved these updates, great job!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”