TBC Rotational: Summer Y1 (updated 06/22/23)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
supergirldayna
United States of America

TBC Rotational: Summer Y1 (updated 06/22/23)

Post by supergirldayna »

So I have cracked the code to keeping my ADHD brain interested in my game! Do a rotational play so I play different households every sims week! I did a test of rotational play where I played four households for 3 rotations and it really helped keep me interested. I decided to start over and figured since I always enjoyed reading stories here I should try doing my own story and documenting it here! I was inspired by the story Culpepper Pals!

YEAR ONE
Summer: [Thompson][Brennan] [Coleman-Baker [Summary]
Last edited by supergirldayna on June 22nd, 2023, 6:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: TBC Rotational: Summer Y1 (updated 06/15/23)

Post by Sam »

:wave:
Spoiler:
the Thompsons are a cute little family! Belle and Milkshake :heart: Anne's quirks are a fun bunch, definitely going to keep you on your toes :lol: I've had the fair glitch out like that, sadly. I'm not sure what causes it? Hopefully they'll have better luck next time. Anne grew up adorable!
supergirldayna
United States of America

Re: TBC Rotational: Summer Y1 (updated 06/15/23)

Post by supergirldayna »

Sam wrote: June 16th, 2023, 4:22 am
Spoiler:
the Thompsons are a cute little family! Belle and Milkshake :heart: Anne's quirks are a fun bunch, definitely going to keep you on your toes :lol: I've had the fair glitch out like that, sadly. I'm not sure what causes it? Hopefully they'll have better luck next time. Anne grew up adorable!
Yea that fair glitch was one of a few glitches that happened this playthrough. I had a glitch on day 1 or 2 where no one (outside the household) was able to leave the lot and I ended up having to reset the whole household to fix it! I'm so happy Anne grew up because she can help with chores now and maybe with some new animal friends. :wink:
supergirldayna
United States of America

Re: TBC Rotational: Summer Y1 (updated 06/19/23)

Post by supergirldayna »

Second chapter is up!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oooh I do love a good rotational hood!
Spoiler:
Thompsons: This family is just adorable already. This is a lovely-looking farm already. Belle and Milkshake, so cute. Oh boy, hates bedtime AND aggressive, that will be interesting. Good job Anne in handling the spice! I'm always a bit surprised by who manages to win. Awww, Anne is a cutie! What a fun start to the family. I really like their farm.

Brennans: I love the acting career! Should be fun to watch Mack try and make it big! HAHA, I always get a kick out of when the sim is like "I dislike this" and it was what either I or they had rolled to do for life. lol "Begin sleep now..." too funny. But yeah, that seems maybe a BIT bugged. So guys get to keep their hair, where girls seem to ALWAYS be changed? lol I have not really played at all in apartments, it seems like it could be really fun or really annoying depending on how the neighbors are. I am loving these audition messages, I need to read them more closely when I'm playing. Lexi is a cutie! HAHA, another fantastic message. lol
Fun updates! Can't wait to see what else they get to up later!
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image ImageImage Image Image Image
supergirldayna
United States of America

Post by supergirldayna »

ciyrose wrote: June 21st, 2023, 9:46 am Oooh I do love a good rotational hood!
Spoiler:
Thompsons: This family is just adorable already. This is a lovely-looking farm already. Belle and Milkshake, so cute. Oh boy, hates bedtime AND aggressive, that will be interesting. Good job Anne in handling the spice! I'm always a bit surprised by who manages to win. Awww, Anne is a cutie! What a fun start to the family. I really like their farm.

Brennans: I love the acting career! Should be fun to watch Mack try and make it big! HAHA, I always get a kick out of when the sim is like "I dislike this" and it was what either I or they had rolled to do for life. lol "Begin sleep now..." too funny. But yeah, that seems maybe a BIT bugged. So guys get to keep their hair, where girls seem to ALWAYS be changed? lol I have not really played at all in apartments, it seems like it could be really fun or really annoying depending on how the neighbors are. I am loving these audition messages, I need to read them more closely when I'm playing. Lexi is a cutie! HAHA, another fantastic message. lol
Fun updates! Can't wait to see what else they get to up later!
I love it too, It's gonna expand a little bit next chapter and I'm hoping to get them living fully off the resources from the farm and no groceries.

Ive never played that far in the acting career so im excited to see how successful Mack can get!! Lol I love Lexi and I can already see her not putting up with Macks ridiculousness!
supergirldayna
United States of America

Post by supergirldayna »

Chapter 3 is up!! and the summary for summer will be up shortly after!!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”