Legedary Legacy Heir Poll #1

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be the Heir for Gen 2?

Poll ended at May 5th, 2023, 4:09 pm

Ginger Hundred
75%
Saffron Hundred
25%

Total votes: 4

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Legedary Legacy Heir Poll #1

Post by ciyrose »

It's hard to believe it's already heir poll time, but it is! There will be polls for most of the Achievement Insanity Project families this round. For this family we have two options, of course, for the next heir. I went ahead and rolled for a final trait and an adult aspiration for both.

Ginger will be adding Goofball to Genius and Geek for her traits. She also currently seems on track to at least get a couple of character traits as well. Her adult aspiration roll was Archaeology Scholar, so she may or may not have a proper job if picked.

On the other side of this poll we have Saffron, who will add Outgoing to his Goofball and Good traits. He also rolled Zen Guru as his adult aspiration, which is interesting. Perhaps he decides that being a teen public enemy is just because he needs to be more zen. He will also likely get a couple of good character traits.

I really like both of these kids, please feel free to vote here or I will have a poll up on the blog as well. If you feel very strongly you can vote in both places. I'm very curious who will be chosen as the next heir, and if you have any ideas about the kids careers or what you might want to see happen with this family over 100 generations please feel free to leave them in the comments! Happy voting!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice