Latte Game Heir Poll (Gen 4)

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be our next Heir/ess

Poll ended at April 28th, 2023, 4:13 pm

Haquim Latte
No votes
Jacque Latte
No votes
Orquidea Latte
No votes
Ricquel Latte
57%
Dequan Latte
No votes
Indiqua Latte
No votes
Sacquet Latte
43%

Total votes: 7

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Latte Game Heir Poll (Gen 4)

Post by ciyrose »

It's finally time for a new heir poll! This generation has been SO LONG!! I still love the family though, and I hope you do too. I'm super excited to see who gets chosen for heir from these awesome kids.

As is pretty standard for my heir polls there will be a poll up here (obviously) and another over at the WordPress site so you can vote in either spot or both! Let's check out the choices:

Our eldest sim this generation, we haven't seen Haquim in a few rounds because he had to move out to make room for the youngest members. Haquim got Physically Gifted and Responsible along with the ones mentioned. I haven't worked on this aspiration yet in this challenge, but he is a merman currently. He would add 3 letters (Q, U, M) and while I like him I would rather have one of the younger sims.

Next oldest is Jacque. He's a nice-looking sim and has been great with the kids. His Friend of Animals would be a lot of work and I'm not sure I look forward to that with this family, but if we choose him I will go for it. Jacque adds 3 new letters (C, Q, U) just like many of these kids and he graduated with honors, is Creatively Gifted, got the Scouting Aptitude, and both Good Manners and Responsible as his other traits. He's also a good pick, but just like with Haquim I would like to get one of the younger sims.

Our first girl of the bunch is Orquidea. She is a lovely sim and if I hadn't made her name so long she would be one of my top picks, but PLEASE don't make me have 8 pregnancies. That's just too many. Anyway, Orquid would add only 2 letters (Q, U) so please don't make me, no no, don't make Orquid have 8 pregnancies, it's not worth it. On top of what she has above, she also Graduated with Honors and has the Creatively Gifted, Socially Gifted, Scouting Aptitude, Good Manners, and Responsible traits. She also happens to be a mermaid.

Next up is Orquid's younger sister Ricquel. She is still one of my favorite sims and she is still a teen in the family. I would be happy to have her as heiress. Along with all the traits and things above, so far Ricquel also has Socially Gifted, Physically Gifted, and the Scouting Aptitude traits. She is in the range of getting 1 or 2 character values as well. She would add 3 letters as well, (C, Q, U) and gets rid of a few tougher ones.

Dequan is up next and he's been a bit in the background. He's also a great sim, but to keep the matriarchy going, so I would rather not have him as heir. I have, however, not done his aspiration, but he also happens to be a mermaid currently and that would require us to remove that. Dequan only adds 2 letters as well (Q, U.) His only extra trait so far is High Confidence, which is kind of fun, but we won't know what other traits he might get by the time he's an adult.

Our last girl, and my pick for heiress (if you want to take my thoughts into account) is Indiqua. She is currently a child and will be working on scouting badges and such next round. She did only reach Happy Toddler as a toddler but if our first child to ever go through toddlerhood with the new milestones. She adds only 2 letters (Q, U) which sort of sucks, in that aspect I would rather have Ricquel as they both have to have 7 pregnancies.

Our final child is Sacquet who just grew up into a child. He hasn't gotten a lot done as a child since he just began so we don't know for sure what types of traits he might add to this list. His name adds 4 letters actually (C, Q, U, T) so while I would like to keep the matriarchy going, if Sacquet is chosen as heir I won't be overly sad. He did get Top-Notch Toddler by maxing all his skills.

So those are the choices. I don't dislike any of these kids, although I would prefer one of the younger ones. I think Ricquel and Indiqua are my favorites, but Sacquet is a close runner in there too. Now I leave it up to you, good voting!
Last edited by ciyrose on April 21st, 2023, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Latte Game Heir Poll (Gen 4)

Post by ciyrose »

The poll will be up for 1 more week, thank you to all who voted so far!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”