Hello again!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
DeidreMahariel
United States of America

Hello again!

Post by DeidreMahariel »

Hello! Oh my god, the nostalgia rush.

I'm Deidre (she/her)! I'm not certain what my original username was, but I went by "Kay" or "Kaylyn" on the original Boolprop starting around 2009-ish. I was mostly a lurker, reading other people's Sims 2 legacy challenges and attempting a few of my own (I never got past generation 3 :oops: ), but I did become heavily involved in the Role-playing section and made a few very dear friends that way!

Sims 4 didn't click with me when it first launched, and as I got older I gradually stepped away from the Simming community all together. I decided to give the game another chance when my coworker started raving about Growing Together, and while it's still not my favorite iteration of the Sims, I've really enjoyed all the updates that have been made to the game and have had a lot of fun playing. I'm also a pastry chef, have two cats, and am currently learning Japanese! :D

I'm not certain how active I'll be, but I've started working on a legacy story (both as a means to get back into creative writing and to make 13-year-old me proud) and may share it soon if I feel like it's something I want to commit to! Either way it's great to see this place again!

Happy Simming!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Hello again!

Post by peachy123uk »

Welcome back. Just enjoy the forum how you want too. But it is still a lovely place to come and read lots of different stories from sims 1-4
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Hello again!

Post by ciyrose »

Hello and welcome back to the forum! I hope you really enjoy whatever time you decide to spend here. Like you I was a big TS2 fan and while it took quite a while for TS4 to click with me it's what I play exclusively at this point. Good luck with your legacy!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair