Help me pick a challenge.

Purplethistles

Achievements / Awards

Help me pick a challenge.

Post by Purplethistles »

I’ve been super busy for a couple of months but now things are finally starting to settle down, I’d like to start a challenge but I don’t know which one.

ISBI - I’m a hands off player anyways and other peoples ISBI seem exciting but when I try one, it’s just a bit dull!

100 baby challenge - I have babies and toddlers down in the sims 4, I don’t find it particularly challenging and again get a bit bored.

Random Legacy - I liked this when I tried it then started Gen 2 and just kind of petered out.

Never Say Never - my own challenge. Say yes to everything.

Extreme Dumpster Challenge - My own, very hard but I like it, just not sure how it could be a legacy.

Perhaps it’s just me and I’m no good at finishing what I start! I did complete the genetic roulette challenge which I did enjoy and considering doing again for the flair.

I just don’t know. Any thoughts?
My Stories
Find My Never Say Never, Extreme Dumpster and One Percent Challenge Rules HERE
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Help me pick a challenge.

Post by peachy123uk »

how about it all, incorporate everything. Then that way you won't get bored because there is so much to do, Well the founder will be doing a lot, and after so many babies say 10, 15, 20 25, a new founder takes over, and still so much to do.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Help me pick a challenge.

Post by CeresIn »

There is something that I have in my head for a long time but I haven't tuned it yet enough to try it. But the idea is to make a legacy of 10 gen where each one does a different challenge.

My tentative idea was (in sims 3):
Gen 1: with a runaway teen or dumpster diving.
Gen 2: Random Legacy
Gen 3: Wishacy
Gen 4: ISBI
Gen 5: Disney princess
Gen 6: Immortal Dynasty
Gen 7: Boolprop Epic

I still need to think a couple more challenges to complete the 10 generations.
In the challenges that each generation has different requirements such as the disney princess or the epic, I thought to use a random generator and see what I'll do.

Maybe you can start one with all the ones you mentioned, instead of having 100 babies you can reduce it to 10 or 15 for a single generation. It's just an idea.

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”