Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: SimNaNo 2022: Sign Up

Post by katrisims »

Oh, are you still taking last minute edits? (It's technically August here.) It seems like I totally goofed: I thought my word count goal was 1,200 when in reality I'd set it to be 2,500. Now I finished my update at a little over 2,000 and thought I'd just overshot the goal by a lot. :lol: Blamsart PM'd me last night and asked about it but hasn't been online since.

So... If it's something that's still allowed like this, after the fact, then I could change my word count goal to 2,000, which I did cross. :blush: If not, that's ok too! The update was shorter than I apparently thought it would be, that may be the first time in my writing history! :lol:

So if it is allowed, like this

:check: Story Name: Bonita's Wants
:check: Link: viewtopic.php?t=7896
:check: Personal Goal: 1 update, 80 pictures, 2000 words
:check: (Optional) Why did you choose your personal goal?: I'm going to be pretty busy in July, but I still wanted to sign up with a small goal to keep myself going. If I can manage at least one update, that keeps me on track for being able to finish my summer challenge on time. The previous update was a little longer than what I picked for my goals for pictures and words, so I think the ballpark should be right. Edit: the update was a bit shorter than I thought it would be!
:check: Name for your Banner: katrisims

Return to “SimNaWriMo Archive”