Building Clockton: a BaCC [23rd Jan '22)

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Building Clockton: a BaCC [23rd Jan '22)

Post by Sam »

Apparently a new year called for a new neighbourhood!

I just picked up TS2 again after a bit of a break, eager to play a new challenge. I had a go at the BaCC a long, long time ago, but I'm using a slightly different set of rules this time - a sort of mash between several different sets I found on tumblr. I was heavily inspired by katatty. Anyway, I'm really excited to watch Clockton gradually go from a little village to a full, thriving neighbourhood!

Updates are served via the queue on my simblr, new updates have a :!: next to them :)

For an introduction & the founders, see the first 9 posts here.

Summer 1
Autumn 1
Winter 1: Endicott :!: - Lockheart - Mann - Winthorpe
Last edited by Sam on January 23rd, 2022, 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Building Clockton: a BaCC

Post by peachy123uk »

A nice start. There are quite a few different versions of B.A.C.C. out there. And I have tried and few lol and sometimes not always succeded or blogged.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Building Clockton: a BaCC [23rd Jan '22)

Post by Sam »

peachy:
There's so many rulesets! I'm enjoying myself though :lol: hopefully I can stick with it!

---

Update time! :)
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Yes too many but you have to find one that suits your style of playing and enjoy.
Spoiler:
Mm Jess and Jason do not know what or who their want lol
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

I randomly clicked on the TS2 active stories to see if there was still any activity here, and lo and behold, I find a new challenge by one of my favorite writers! :D Hey, Sam! This looks like so much fun. I love the concept of everybody starting off in a camp, and slowly building their houses out. Good thing they all had roofs before winter, huh?

I saw Fiona (what a character she is) is selling individual pieces of produce. If you're interested, you can go here for the "produce packing station" and "fish packing station". They let you pack produce into crates of several (5 or 10? something like that) instead of one at a time, which in turn makes it a little easier to make a profit on them, in my experience, not to mention more useful to the consumer. The crates can be unpacked again, of course. They were originally on SimWardrobe, which of course is now dead, so the link I gave you is to Sim File Share, which hosts SimWardrobe's downloads.

Good to see you! o/

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”