What's happening in your legacy

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: What's happening in your legacy

Post by Abby »

All of generation six have been born, and are all children at the moment.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Play legacy. Get bored. Restart legacy. Play legacy. Get bored. Restart legacy. Play legacy.....it goes on.
Kota

Post by Kota »

Spending way too much time collecting all the things to keep the money coming in to actually do anything interesting or you know, make some babies.
My name on the TS4 gallery is Kotabuck.
[align=center]The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge[/font][/align]
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by Rflong7 »

I haven't read anything in the rules that says I can't* bake them a cake and age them up... I'm going to do that with the kids I don't want and to shorten those teens years. I haven't gone back in the game in over a week. A request for a world sparked my interest in CAW/TS3. :D
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Generation four is arriving - a little girl named Kassidy :)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

Generation two has just been born and It's twins! Twin boys. I am playing strict equality and the last heir was male - great! :P
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

Spoiler:
my founder just died. :(
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by TeeVee »

So I started a legacy that I'm not documenting (yet) and I was super excited about it. My founder married a townie that turned out to be an alien in disguise. This led to the inevitable double pregnancies every time they tried for a baby, but I was willing to put up with it because they made such an adorable couple. So they each had a daughter the first time around, then my male legacy founder was abducted and had a daughter, then they both gave birth to a son. So there was 5 kids in the house, one full alien child and then 4 hybrid kids.

And then I opened my game up and for some reason it had uninstalled my stuff packs and Get to Work, so when I went into their family, none of them were aliens anymore. The kids that used to have beautiful green alien skin now had a default game blue skin and their mother is now just an ordinary sim :( I am disappointed by this, but I'm sure there will be more alien genetics in the future. I'm using this family as the basis for completing every single achievement that there is in the Sims 4.

I've been trying to get to 101 generations in a sims game for a while so I figured I'd get a decent head start without documenting it before I started documenting it (plus I didn't technically do the typical legacy start with this family either).

Anyways, the eldest is about 4 days away from becoming a Young Adult and beckoning in the next generation. I've been playing 'Wonder Child' style where I really only focus on making the oldest kid the best that they can be. It's worked out pretty great so far. She's got about 20 traits, a couple maxed skills and she's completed an adult aspiration already too. I'm having loads of fun with this family and I'm looking forward to documenting them in a story at some point.
_|Heather|_
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Twins! For the first time this legacy, I have twins!
Spoiler:
And of course, they were girls. 8 out of 9 sims born in the legacy and counting.
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

I started over due to expansions, and my founder is a serial romantic woman. As a result, she's been almost constantly pregnant :3

Her oldest daughter just turned young adult.... and my founder is still a young adult. Apparently, the way pregnancy affects aging means that the daughter is technically only 10 days younger than her mother o.o

So, uh, serial pregnancy is the secret to a long life, I guess.
Mysle86

Post by Mysle86 »

Well.. I have a legacy that I´m not documenting. I'm having a lot of fun with it, and the generation 4 heir is almost done with her child aspiration.
Finally everybody (I have a cadet branch in the house too, so I had 8 sims going) had the same day off, so I decided that my gen3 heir was finally going to marry his girlfriend. Everything went fine, and I got a gold medal, but then all of a sudden the groom dropped dead :uhoh: He died from hysteria, and his new wife almost followed in his footsteps :rofl:
Thank God they already got a id who is an eligible heir.. What a way to end a wedding haha.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: "What is happening in your legacy"

Post by Teresa »

Founders are now adults, the next generation are all children. The founder has completed 2 aspirations and is working on the last tier of the 3rd. Husband is still piddling away at his aspiration. Both are around level 5 in their careers. The kids are attempting to complete the childhood aspirations but they are close to aging up so that may not happen this generation. I am loving the new Vacation days from work and school. Once the kids reach "A" they get to vacation the rest of their childhood (meaning working on their aspirations). ;)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Just had my first born of generation three be born and age into a child, probaby try for baby #2 very soon.
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

Well I was playing tonight I had two deaths on my lot. One was Johnny Zest and the other was no other than Haley Stone-Ricci, generations two spouse.
Avery

Post by Avery »

JennMarie wrote:Well I was playing tonight I had two deaths on my lot. One was Johnny Zest and the other was no other than Haley Stone-Ricci, generations two spouse.
Aww, RIP. :hug:
JennMarie

Post by JennMarie »

Thanks Avery!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

I'm having the same problem as Rhea. I very much like the sims 4 and everything but i've started and deleted 2 sims legacies already... Any advice on how to stick with it? I'm definitely going to learn how to build better sim houses to start and maybe work on character development for stories.
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Eesh, this thread went kind of dead.

Rubysapphire, for me, what keeps the game interesting is trying things that are outside my comfort zone and making up mini-challenges for myself. In a legacy I'm playing with a friend, I decided to see if I could get the two potential heiresses to complete two aspirations as children each instead of one each, and that made their childhoods more challenging for me, for example. I also had a sim with the OR aspiration, so I was forced to go to Granite Falls a bunch and ended up enjoying it. I also really like seeing the way genetics combine, so I seed my towns with a bunch of pretty legacy love sims and that gives me incentive to get to the next generation, so I can see what the babies look like. Your mileage may vary, but that's what drives me to keep playing. :) As for houses, for the legacy I share with my friend, I decided to go modern so I searched tags like "modern" and "contemporary" in the gallery and it gave me a lot of inspiration, and I ended up loving the house I built.

Anyway, in my Gregory legacy right now, I had a teen spare befriending a YA with the intention of wooing her in a few days . . . only to find out she has a husband and a kid. Oops. My heir has a girlfriend and I'm totally in love with them as a pair, so I'm going to have to restrain myself from just posting huge spam posts of 50 pictures of them flirting. :D I really want to rebuild their house, but they need a bit more money and there's only one adult working right now because the current patriarch of the family stays home and gardens and upgrades stuff, so they're painting like crazy to earn more money. Soon the heir will be an adult and can start working too, though.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I was playing another family in the same 'hood as my legacy, and accidentally aged them! The damage wasn't too bad, really, it just means my heir is a few days into young adulthood.

He's met a potential missus, though, which is pretty exciting!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

The first kid of the fourth generation has been born in the Wu family :D I've been really enjoying this legacy, with all of its simplicity. This is the first serious Sims 4 challenge I've tried, and I'm confident I'm gonna finish it :D It's also been a really unconventional legacy for me. I've been keeping my founder an adult for eternity... I'm not sure how long I'll keep that up, but the family has at least a dozen stockpiled Potions of Youth now :shifty: My main focus has been on building their house. It's been quite expensive, so with each day's paychecks I can expand it a little more. I still need another $25,000 or so to finish landscaping, which is my focus right now :smoothie:

(that was from August 30 lol oops catch me deleting my last post and bumping this one to remind everyone this thread exists :shifty: )

I really did not realize how long I've been on the same few Sims :shifty: my heiress for Gen. 4 just turned into a teen, FINALLY! The house is as done as I want it right now; now they're saving up to buy a retail store I built for them!
Also, my gen. 3 heir finished his aspiration, and has moved onto the party one. It's quite a bit of work, lol.
hello! :heartbeat:

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”