A Bard's Tale (Legendary Legacy) Feb 12

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

A Bard's Tale (Legendary Legacy) Feb 12

Post by Loyalty »

Planning a [legendary 100 gens] legacy and choosing succession rules etc for now. Yes this is yet another challenge. An example of my gaming addiction/insanity.

TS4 Legacy Rules
Jaylah Bard
Geek, Family Oriented, Creative

Succession Laws
Gender Law
Equality: The Founder may be of either gender. Both boys and girls are eligible for the title of heir.

Bloodline Law
Strict Traditional : To be eligible to be named heir, a child must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder. Adopted children may never be named heir.

Heir Law
Random: The title of heir is randomly selected from the pool of all eligible children. Every time the eligible pool changes size, The heir must be re-rolled using the new pool.

Species Law
Tolerant – The species of the child has no impact on their eligibility for heir status

Disclaimer: The above law choice may change as I create my founder and begin to play.
Last edited by Loyalty on February 12th, 2022, 4:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: ... (Sims 4 Legacy) prep work

Post by Loyalty »

notes
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: A Bard's Tale (Sims 4 Legacy) prep work

Post by peachy123uk »

Welcome to our world. :spin:
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bard's Tale (Sims 4 Legacy) prep work

Post by Loyalty »

peachy123uk wrote:Welcome to our world. :spin:
:haha: Thanks
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bard's Legendary Tale (Legendary Legacy)

Post by Loyalty »

I have decided to join some of you and TRY to have a 100 generation Legacy. I think it will be a miracle if I even reach generation 10.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bard's Tale (Legendary Legacy)

Post by Loyalty »

Jaylah Bard got married to Marcus. She is pregnant now. We will welcome in the 1st baby of the challenge in a couple of Sim days. I'm excited to see them. They have a little Tulip flower garden and a Tiny Home with fun lot traits. You can see here in the picture that this family has a lot of work to do to make their little hut a well-established estate.
Jaylah is level 3 actress and Marcus just started his military career. He is making her some Fruit Salad 2 hours before he's due to leave for work. He's such a sweet husband to her. Very thoughtful of her tired and pregnant condition.
A little caress to her cheek before he leaves for work.
Loyalty
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Bard's Tale (Legendary Legacy) Feb 12

Post by Loyalty »

Well hello there! It has been a very long time. I have some good news and bad news. The good news is, I get a clean slate to start new challenges! The bad news is: ALL of my save games have been deleted. So, I request this story be placed in the graveyard.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”