Fairytale Finders: A Disney Princess Challenge Feb. 20th

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Fairytale Finders: A Disney Princess Challenge Oct. 18th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Jade:
Spoiler:
I adore Cori, I do have to change his skin tone when I rez him in Moonlight Falls, he's blue and doesn't look good in blue. And you just may be right about his alternate version...:shiftyeyes: The aliens keep coming for my princesses because they like to go out and hunt space rocks. It works for plot and I'm still expecting one of my guys to end up with another alien baby, though I don't want an alien baby in this. And Elsa literally chose her own True Love, I didn't see it coming either. Though I did marry them but her generation is not supposed to get married. :shrug: Oh well, too late now.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Fairytale Finders: A Disney Princess Challenge Nov. 30th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Now that NaNo is over and I renewed my membership in the OA Club over there, I present more Sims!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Time to read a little bit again! YAY, your stories are always interesting to read. :)
Spoiler:
Oh man, what a sad turn of events! Poor Snow, and poor Ella too.

The kids so far are super cute. Glad you had Tiana in the 3 babies, makes it easier I'm sure.

Odette is super cute, and I love the name. The story is getting quite interesting, really enjoying it. I will manage to get through Ella's generation at least.

Whew, thank you Cori for saving Nimetz. Odette is totally fun-looking, I adore her already.
Well one more generation done, super fun as always!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Cindy:
Spoiler:
Yes, I am glad you caught up. Cori is the family guardian after all so it's his job to protect the family. I miss my generation 4 kids, but as we know time moves on and things must progress. Generation 6 has already been born in game but I haven't played since then, laptop issues still plague me. And then I went down a Yu-Gi-Oh anime rabbit hole...*cough* Anyway, thanks for stopping in!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Yes I do want to get back to this I just got part two out of my 16th b-day challenge so this is on the list to do next. Generation 6 has been born and I just have to write it up then play again. But real life has forced my attention in the last two weeks, I am slowly starting to get back into my writing because of it. There will be more Elsa soon enough, no worries about that. :hug:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Fairytale Finders: A Disney Princess Challenge Jan. 10th

Post by ciyrose »

All right here to get through another generation if I can!
Spoiler:
I love the frog. You really found fun ways to weave in the fairytale stuff. :) The house is really very pretty! And ending with more intrigue. :D

Hmmm....lots to question in that episode. Not sure who or what I trust at this point.

Oh no!! Nimetz!!! Wow, more intrigue, and now the frog is missing too!!??

Aww, hello to Anastasia, Derek, and Aurora. Lots of kids right back to back. I'm very curious for Cori ends up finding out.

OOoh, Aurora's story is already sounding interesting!!! Excited to see where it goes, but for now, I need to get to other things.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Fairytale Finders: A Disney Princess Challenge Jan. 10th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Cindy:
Spoiler:
Ah yes, the frog. That was actually a spur of the moment thing *pantsing* for plot purposes. Lots to go still, I am about to start generation 6 which should be fun. It will be here for you when you get around to it.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Fairytale Finders: A Disney Princess Challenge Feb. 8th

Post by Ani-Mei »

So Slideshare decided it didn't want to work tonight so I went to my backup, authorSTREAM for this chapter. Just follow the link and it should take you right to it from the LJ page. I haven't used this site in five years so I remember why now...

EDIT: It's like Slideshare heard me, :shifty: I got it to work on there too so both versions are on the same page if one doesn't work. :spin:

EDIT 2: Wouldn't you know it? This has been nominated THREE TIMES in the Golden Plumbobs this year! Wow! It must be magic... :wizard: :unicorn:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Fairytale Finders: A Disney Princess Challenge Feb. 8th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
I did some playing tonight so generation seven has officially been born. Still no heir yet but there's three more chapters to go. The lagging is getting to be a bit annoying so I've stopped playing for tonight. Anyway, thanks for stopping in.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”