The Tenth Circle of Hell: A Rainbow Sins Challenge Feb. 9th

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

The Tenth Circle of Hell: A Rainbow Sins Challenge Feb. 9th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Yes I finally broke down and decided to do a Rainbow Sins challenge. Originally the creator intended this to be for Sims 4 only but I have looked over the rules for the generations and I think I can adjust it for Sims 3. A lot of the generational challenges are the same as Sims 4, but with a few different traits like Glutton for example; that's a Sims 4 only trait. The equivalent of that in Sims 3 is Natural Cook, which isn't the same but it will have to do.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Tenth Circle of Hell: A Rainbow Sins Challenge Jan.

Post by Ani-Mei »

Okay, well I've seen the views going up so now you have something to look at! First chapter is up. ^^
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
I always felt like Natural Cook + Slob = Glutton? I dunno it's all traits I'd give myself depending on the game. What I'm trying to say is that I'm excited to see Hung, the sinful being I strive to be every day. :P
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Trip:
Spoiler:
Slob is for the Sloth generation which is generation 5. Yeah Hung is interesting, I've already played past his generation and begun on generation 3, Greed. I had to move the family, glitches lost my founders' graves and the grandparents graves so I don't have that. :( Also the town got to the point where everyone was dying off and the replacements were getting fewer and fewer. I had SP on too. It lasted three generations in one town at least. Hehe. Generation 5 will be another first for me, the rules say I have to get two of the five kids taken by Social Services, never had that happen before, like ever not even in Sims 2. Then again I also never thought I could kill ten Sims intentionally for a Black Widow challenge either. :lol: Thanks for reading!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Tenth Circle of Hell: A Rainbow Sins Challenge Apr.

Post by Ani-Mei »

Quadruple update! Greed sin is finished, now we can move on to Envy! Envy is 2/3s complete I still have a lot of writing to catch up on, in game generation 7 Lust is nearly ready to teen. But now that's truly it for today. Brain needs a recharge. :cover: :sleepy:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Tenth Circle of Hell: A Rainbow Sins Challenge Apr.

Post by Ani-Mei »

Triple update and a new Sin begins! I am catching up to my in-game play that has generation eight all ready to begin generation nine!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Tenth Circle of Hell: A Rainbow Sins Challenge May 6

Post by Ani-Mei »

New chapter! Now that we've made it all the way through the sins, it's time to descend into the last three circles of Hell.

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”