Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Completed!

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Dec. 7

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Poor Jeanie! At least Winter is taking care of her. I didn't think he cared much for the kids, but maybe after everything that's happened, he's had a change of heart. Or it's just more out of duty than anything.

Interesting, so does this version of Moonlight Falls have the worsts future? I know there's three different versions.

I'd be a little worried about Kylie if she thinks Debbie being one of the few female serial killers is "neat." :shiftyeyes:

So it's not the dystopian future. Even creepier!

So are the plumbot levels random? Maybe Vayne isn't meant to become the pioneer of plumbots.

Interesting! I hope Puck is able to find the fairy kingdom.

I'm guessing Winter and Snow have some kind of plan.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Dec. 7

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
Winter did have a change of heart, I'm writing the Epilogue now so it shows why he does it. I woke up too early with ideas for it.

There are three versions of the future you can trigger: Normal, Utopia, and Dystopia. I have never changed it to the other two. There's a reward object that can change it.

The past is always looked upon as rosy if your present is miserable or sad. Look at 2020 for examples. Serial killers have their groupies, it's an actual thing. :shiftyeyes:

It's the Normal future but I can change it if I wanted to. :yes:

Yeah the Plumbot levels are random depending on how you make them in their specialized CAS. I rarely get a level 9-10 on the first try. Vayne won't give up though, he'll keep trying.

Puck has his own mission now and in the Epilogue we'll see where that leads him.

Winter has no plan at this point, until it comes to him later.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Till Death Do You Part: A Black Widow Challenge Complete

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I do like that you used one of the cats as a guide. I've always liked that bit about cats in Egyptian culture. ^^

I also like that you're using the Anubis effigies, so Winter can still communicate with his father without someone dying. It's hard to talk to death otherwise.

I feel bad for Winter, but he did go along with Debbie's plans. Always a price to pay for that.

Ooo is he about to appear in your Empty Queen story? That'll be interesting to see!

Looks like Puck might be coming along for the ride too?

It's nice that Winter's making sure the youngest two are cared for.

It is good that Winter and Puck will be there to look out for each other.

Love the girls bonding. :)

Well Vayne managed to become the Pioneer of Plumbots afer all. Good for him!

I was right, they're going to Dragon Valley! I'm super excited to see what you have planned for them.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Allison:
Spoiler:
I had that in mind as soon as Pepper walked into the room with Winter. It's almost too perfect when free will takes over with the cats. ^^

I never paid any attention to those World Adventures statues/lights before, never had a story that needed them until now. Winter realized their value on his trip so it made sense that the door would be opened after he got back.

Yeah he did willingly participate so it wasn't like he could say he was coerced into it. He has to pay for that somehow, this is his somehow.

An Egyptian curse and a Greek curse, it was all headed that way I just didn't know how it was going to get there until pretty much this morning. That was one of the brain's ideas for it. It's why I got up at 9 am. 0_0

Puck has his own reasons for going with Winter, they happened to run parallel to one another. And I like Puck, I wanted to tie his story in together with Winter's mission.

Winter feels like he has to do that for his redemption, a change of heart or a sign of evolving maturity; both are good.

Yeah, a band of brothers. :)

I only got three girls out of twelve kids so they were always going to be on the sisterly bonding path. Since my Gift Giving party fell through, it was bonding over a snowball fight instead. It works.

Vayne was determined to get that legacy statue and I had to look up how to do that Monster Maker LTW, since it only works if you use it with Ambitions and World Adventures. Zero-One was level 9 when he came out of the egg so Vayne tuned him up twice to get to level 10.

Yep! Egyptian half god meets the Greek half gods, or full gods now. They have a long, long history of getting to that point.Winter is about to learn how new he is at the half god game. :lol:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:
Spoiler:
Yep and the story will continue when I get back to writing The Empty Queen again. I have plans for the them, first time for everything right?
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Noob:

Just a matter of when I get back to playing again. I have some pictures for the next chapter of The Empty Queen but I don't think it's enough for a full chapter. They are usually 60 slides minimum for that story.

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”