Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Completed Nov 4

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Poisoned Laurels A Black Widow Challenge Updated October

Post by 108sims »

[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
and another one bites the dust. I am sure it is not but it seems so easy to break up a marriage in sims 4, and move into places.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
and another one bites the dust. I am sure it is not but it seems so easy to break up a marriage in sims 4, and move into places.
Spoiler:
Yep! Three down and seven more to go. Now to just wait out Geoffrey to die of old age. I was surprised by how easy it is actually, but I think it was like that in sims 3 as well. I can't remember since it's been a while that I've tried to breakup a relationship. Once you get a high enough romance level with a sim, you can ask them to break it off with their spouse. Laurel hasn't been rejected yet! Moving is a ton easier. You just get a screen and click over the sims you want to move into the house. Nancy and Malcolm moved into Laurel's old place, and she and the boys moved in with Geoffrey, so they just switched. I took all their money as well. :)
Thanks for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Spoiler:
Those two ex-doctors have no idea how close to death they were... Wise career-moves, there!

Heh, Father Winter knows if you've been naughty or nice, Laurel!

Poor unsuspecting Victor! Well, he knew what he was eating at least...

Oh oh oh. Malcom's onto something there! And possibly Nicholas, too!
Another fun update! :applause:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Just read them:
Spoiler:
I don't know the Sims 4 premades that well, I've played it like...twice? I do remember the vampires since that's the first and last EP/GP/SP? (dunno) I got. My ex already had Sims 4 and he let me use his game to download it to this laptop. But it's sad how naive they are until the very end. Hehe, my Black Widow has stolen all three of her victims from their wives, the single guys have evaded her for the moment. :diablo: I have to do some playing tonight since it's time for another chapter, also it's Canadian Thanksgiving today so that takes up some time. Anyway, nice to see Landgraabs in Sims 4, they exist in Sims 3 too with the same names. :) Looking forward to seeing who Laurel's love poisons next. :thup:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Lol, I hope Father Winter is not next on Laurel's list. But if he keeps up with his suspicions... :rip:

Death by pufferfish sounds like a clever murder method, only because it works so similar to real life.

The neighbors aren't as dense as Laurel thinks, unfortunate for her(or for the neighbors maybe? :zip: )
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

katrisims wrote:
Spoiler:
Those two ex-doctors have no idea how close to death they were... Wise career-moves, there!

Heh, Father Winter knows if you've been naughty or nice, Laurel!

Poor unsuspecting Victor! Well, he knew what he was eating at least...

Oh oh oh. Malcom's onto something there! And possibly Nicholas, too!
Another fun update! :applause:
Spoiler:
Very wise indeed. Laurel's not going to go after someone who's unemployed.

He really does! I laughed when she got her gift. She, surprisingly, has a good reputation, but I'm sure he knows all about her other activities.

Victor did know what he was eating, but he was tricked in a way, since he thought Laurel made it instead of one of the vendors. I actually had to have him eat it 4 times before he died, but for the sake of not drawing things out, I just went with him wanting seconds.

Nicolas is getting to the age that he definitely knows something is up. At first he thought everyone was just leaving, but now he thinks there's something a little suspicious going on. Malcolm definitely knows something's not right.
Ani-Mei wrote:Just read them:
Spoiler:
I don't know the Sims 4 premades that well, I've played it like...twice? I do remember the vampires since that's the first and last EP/GP/SP? (dunno) I got. My ex already had Sims 4 and he let me use his game to download it to this laptop. But it's sad how naive they are until the very end. Hehe, my Black Widow has stolen all three of her victims from their wives, the single guys have evaded her for the moment. :diablo: I have to do some playing tonight since it's time for another chapter, also it's Canadian Thanksgiving today so that takes up some time. Anyway, nice to see Landgraabs in Sims 4, they exist in Sims 3 too with the same names. :) Looking forward to seeing who Laurel's love poisons next. :thup:
Spoiler:
Some of the Sims 4 premades are carryovers from the other games, but there are a lot of new ones. They are very naive, though in the future it might be harder for her to find someone. Sims 4 seems to have more single guys than marriages. I'm looking to breakup more of them though. Yeah, it's always nice when they decide to keep the families with the same names, and relatively the same appearance, instead of switching things up. I'm coming up with some new deaths I want to try out, after Geoffrey dies of old age. If she can wait that long. :diablo:
Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
Lol, I hope Father Winter is not next on Laurel's list. But if he keeps up with his suspicions... :rip:

Death by pufferfish sounds like a clever murder method, only because it works so similar to real life.

The neighbors aren't as dense as Laurel thinks, unfortunate for her(or for the neighbors maybe? :zip: )
Spoiler:
I was considering having Laurel marry him. He may or may not be safe. He does know too much though...

Yes! A fairly easy death to get away with, without raising any suspicions.

Laurel should have paid more attention to Malcolm, and she should probably realize that her older kids would be catching on. Nothing good can come from catching onto her.
nooboostar wrote:RIP in peace Victor Feng. Nice choice moving on to the Landgraab's next, by the way, although Malcolm and Nicholas seem to be catching on to Laurel's plans. Also, it's unfortunate that the Sulani hunks lost their jobs. Wait, Laurel's having the repairman's baby? That's going to make things even more interesting lol. Out of curiosity, would the baby be counted as part of the children for the challenge or do you have to marry the repairman for it to count?
I wanted the Landgraab's house! It's the nicest one currently in game until Laurel gets to a couple of others on her list. They definitely both are suspicious and will get even more suspicious as time moves on. I was sad about the Sulani guys. They were supposedly at the top of the Doctor career when I got them off the gallery, but they were really unemployed. Oh well, at least they're safe from death, and I'll likely use them in another challenge because they're too good looking to pass up. Yeah, that definitely wasn't planned, but I'm using the all woohoo is try for baby rule, so there was a possibility. I'm thinking the baby will count? There's points for each baby with a unique dad, and it doesn't mention marriage, so I'm counting the baby. If not, I can always take the points away.

Thanks for reading and commenting! :hugs:
[align=center]Image
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
She's a real she-devil having the repairman's kid but I also have nothing nice to say about the Landgraab's genes so whatever. I haven't killed a sim by nigiri yet either but the animation is funny.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Trip wrote:
Spoiler:
She's a real she-devil having the repairman's kid but I also have nothing nice to say about the Landgraab's genes so whatever. I haven't killed a sim by nigiri yet either but the animation is funny.
Spoiler:
Laurel really doesn't have any taste at all. The repairman kid was an "accident" but she could always use it later to hold over his head. Laurel started out caring about her kids, but as time goes on we'll see that she sees them and their safety as more of a bargaining chip. I have nothing nice to say about most premade genetics honestly. I did enjoy watching the nigiri death, especially with Victor just collapsing on his plate dead. This challenge gives me an excuse to be more mean to my sims than normal, and I kind of enjoy it. :shrug:

[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
Laurel is really getting wicked now! I love it, the whole story with Victor was crear, and a perfect moment fo the affair with the repairman! It's really lucky for her that their kid inherited a lot of her genes!
Geoffrey Landgraab it's next, of course he is! The Landgraab house is really one of the best, I wonder what Malcolm and Nicolas are gonna discover though! The story is really getting interesting now that people is Starting to suspect
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
Laurel is really getting wicked now! I love it, the whole story with Victor was crear, and a perfect moment fo the affair with the repairman! It's really lucky for her that their kid inherited a lot of her genes!
Geoffrey Landgraab it's next, of course he is! The Landgraab house is really one of the best, I wonder what Malcolm and Nicolas are gonna discover though! The story is really getting interesting now that people is Starting to suspect
Spoiler:
The more men she kills, the less morals Laurel has. I figured if she was having an affair, why not throw an extra baby in there. :shrug: It really is! Nicolas and Emmett weren't so lucky, but the others I've seen look quite a bit like Laurel, so no one would get suspicious. I agree! I really wanted that house. :lol: Malcolm and Nicolas, well they're lucky, for now anyway.

A new update is out now! :rip:
[align=center]Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
oh dear, family know, get rid of family, Geoffrey die of natural causes, get new husband love it that it is Father Winterfest
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Spoiler:
oh no Geoffrey, You were believing in the wrong person! It's so sad that Nicolas had to leave behind his youngest siblings! But yeah, of course Laurel wasn't going to leave them go so easily! At least he and Emmet are safe for nos!
I have to say that it was almost funny that Laurel was having trouble waiting for Geoffrey to die from old age lol I can confirm that it's hard to wait sometimes!
Constance looks a lot like Laurel! i'm really curious about how she and Blaze are gonna look when they grow up! Also, si many Boys un that family lol!
And Father Winter is next in the line~ it's really a good catch, a good way to impress Vlad definitely!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
So she got the Landgraab money huh? Good on her. I'm not usually one for killing any Sims I've spent any time playing though, except if the Townies dare to go after my boys then they die :diablo: No one gets with my gods unless I LET them. :nods: But I never played them so felt nothing NRAAS killing them. Hehe. Suspicious family members are a problem...one thing Laurel and Debbie both have in common there. Anyway, looking forward to seeing Father Winter, haven't seen them much since Holiday Stuff pack in Sims 2 let you breed with Father Time.
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by creativecress36 »

I love this story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Hiatus
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
Poor Nicholas, there's no way he'll let this go down easy.

At least there's one bright side, finally a girl!

Looks like a very tasty burger-cake. :smirk:

I just hope Laurel's other children don't end up being her 'partners in crime.'

Just as I thought, not even Father Winter is safe... :rip:
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Spoiler:
So is Laurel on Father Winter's naughty or nice list? He is the ultimate Black Widow goal, no home or money to really note of but endless gifts for sure.
Leviathan255
United States of America

Post by Leviathan255 »

All caught up!! Loved it :)
Spoiler:
Laurel is on a roll! :D Oh the different ways to kill a sim muahaha I can't wait to see how she disposes of Father Winter!!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

peachy123uk wrote:
Spoiler:
oh dear, family know, get rid of family, Geoffrey die of natural causes, get new husband love it that it is Father Winterfest
Spoiler:
Yeah, I had to get Nicolas out of the house somehow since he was catching on, but I wasn't willing to kill him. I'm excited to see what his kid looks like.
Salem wrote:
Spoiler:
oh no Geoffrey, You were believing in the wrong person! It's so sad that Nicolas had to leave behind his youngest siblings! But yeah, of course Laurel wasn't going to leave them go so easily! At least he and Emmet are safe for nos!
I have to say that it was almost funny that Laurel was having trouble waiting for Geoffrey to die from old age lol I can confirm that it's hard to wait sometimes!
Constance looks a lot like Laurel! i'm really curious about how she and Blaze are gonna look when they grow up! Also, si many Boys un that family lol!
And Father Winter is next in the line~ it's really a good catch, a good way to impress Vlad definitely!
Spoiler:
I feel like Geoffrey's someone to turn really quickly on his family, luckily Laurel outlived him and didn't have to deal with that problem herself. I felt bad for Nicolas, but really it was his only option, though I'm not quite sure that Laurel would've followed through with her threat. It seemed to take forever for him to day even though it was only 7 sim days. :lol: I'm surprised that Constance was my first girl because it's usually the other way around for me. I'm excited to see what the kids look like too. Father Winter also has a nice bank account :wink:
Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
So she got the Landgraab money huh? Good on her. I'm not usually one for killing any Sims I've spent any time playing though, except if the Townies dare to go after my boys then they die :diablo: No one gets with my gods unless I LET them. :nods: But I never played them so felt nothing NRAAS killing them. Hehe. Suspicious family members are a problem...one thing Laurel and Debbie both have in common there. Anyway, looking forward to seeing Father Winter, haven't seen them much since Holiday Stuff pack in Sims 2 let you breed with Father Time.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I don't really feel too bad having Laurel use the Landgraabs for their money and house. It's typical Black Widow behavior. Yeah, I really didn't want to go through and kill Nicolas or Emmett, so I had her bargain with them. Yes, both Laurel and Debbie definitely have to deal with their families figuring out their plans. Debbie at least has Winter to go along with her. We'll see if Laurel gets any kids like that. I am too because I haven't had a kid with him yet. I do know they get some kind of special trait, but I'm looking forward to seeing how his genetics play out.
creativecress36 wrote:I love this story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Thank you! It's been a lot of fun to play and write.
Calamity Jade wrote:
Spoiler:
Poor Nicholas, there's no way he'll let this go down easy.

At least there's one bright side, finally a girl!

Looks like a very tasty burger-cake. :smirk:

I just hope Laurel's other children don't end up being her 'partners in crime.'

Just as I thought, not even Father Winter is safe... :rip:
Spoiler:
No Nicolas definitely isn't done yet. We'll have to see if he's able to stop his mother.

Yeah I was surprised by how long it took to get one since my game usually throws me girls.

I hope so too, but depending on the traits they roll when they get older, they just might be willing to help her. :|

I just couldn't resist marrying in Father Winter. Laurel will use him to impress Vlad and get rid of a problem all in one.
Trip wrote:
Spoiler:
So is Laurel on Father Winter's naughty or nice list? He is the ultimate Black Widow goal, no home or money to really note of but endless gifts for sure.
Spoiler:
I would say she's still on his naughty list, since she sort of tricked him into marrying her. :haha: Yes, hopefully she'll get a bit of spoiling from him before his life comes to the end. He actually comes with a decent amount of skills. I might have to make use of those too.
Leviathan255 wrote:All caught up!! Loved it :)
Spoiler:
Laurel is on a roll! :D Oh the different ways to kill a sim muahaha I can't wait to see how she disposes of Father Winter!!
Spoiler:
She really is. She's spending just long enough with each husband that it doesn't get to suspicious. I've kind of had fun testing out the different ways sims can die, since all of mine die happily of old age, something everyone but Geoffrey got to do. :diablo:
Thank you all for reading and commenting!
[align=center]Image
katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Spoiler:
Uh oh, Nicholas and Malcolm know what's up! It's pretty chilling to see how quickly Laurel turned against her own child, whom she supposedly loved before... It's also interesting to have Nicholas and Malcolm as sort of antagonists for Laurel, while Laurel is the baddie here. :hmm:

Poor Geoffrey, he really didn't see what was coming for him. At least he got the old age death.

Ah so, Father Winter. It'll be interesting to see how Laurel deals with this, as it seems he's already suspicious. Lots of love potion?
Well done again!

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”