Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Build a City Challenge Chat

Post by peachy123uk »

Well done, more population and business.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

Lorinsv wrote: August 13th, 2023, 9:36 pm Played the Outside household this weekend. Mom Ciel became a business tycoon on Tuesday, and their daughter Mina, a recent college grad, bought a kitchen supply store, making it the 100th community lot in Mesa Vista. Her brother Neil headed off to University, almost permaplat from lifetime aspiration (my first). I found three more households with boys almost ready for Uni so I can play them all together in a dorm rather than them establishing a fraternity.

Population is now 9676!
100 community lots? Wow, that's a LOT. :faint: Congrats, that's quite the achievement in itself, and the population is impressive too! :applause:
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

katrisims wrote: August 14th, 2023, 12:42 pm 100 community lots? Wow, that's a LOT. :faint: Congrats, that's quite the achievement in itself, and the population is impressive too! :applause:
I was thinking about that and thought it seemed high, but then I remembered Agatha Crystalbotham owns 40 of them, and they will probably never be seen or played. :shifty:
Since I'm back in the BaCC groove again, I'll be doing quite a bit of population boosting behind the scenes (I'm look at you, green energy Servos! Although we won't see the effects of that until Week 7).
Image Image
ISTJ
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I'm back!!!

My computer broke, and I lost Silver Bend and Binsonville. I'm really sad about losing them, but excited to start a new project. I started Sparks Grove and played the first house. It's so nice to be playing again, I had to spend a week putting together my downloads folder lol.

I made two families and played the single adult's first week. She managed to make a little farm and get married. They had their first child right before midnight on Sunday. I concentrated on building their house and didn't purchase a community lot just yet.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Sorry about your computer and losing some of your old stuff. But yah to a new B.A.C.C.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Oh wow, hearing both BACCs having died is terrible. But now I'm curious how you have Sim 2 working on a new computer. I haven't been able to get Sims 2 going on my computer for a while now... Probably because I have the UC download but at least I can play later games.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

There are ways your can digital download sims 2 there is a site on Facebook called Sims 2 and it has everything you need to help you download it.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I was thankfully able to just download and play. I did have to turn off my shadows to not have the black box under the sims issues.

I'm debating if I want to add more in sims in next round, Sparks technically doesn't have the points, but I've been making sims in bodyshop.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Your game your rules play you the way you want
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I did manage to open up a business and get the CAS point I needed. I made a new sim and attempted to make my catahoula puppy. He didn't turn out half bad.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Lorin, your progress is amazing!!

I've been playing a bit again lately. I just had fun with the wedding of the 3rd gen heir of my second family! I didn't make lots of new businesses in the last couple rotations because I was feeling overwhelmed with kids and careers, but now I have many freshly adult spares that I don't plan on giving families. My plan, then, is to have a few small, kidless households that are doing the bulk of the businesses going forward.

One thing I'm having fun with is my asylum lot... my original playable Sim just turned into an elder, and she's been slapping and fighting people on my business lots, causing loss of stars, so I'm going to punish her by making her a patient now, too. I moved in a freshly adult spare to replace her. I "graduate" out a random (or my favorite) patient and add one amenity (like one more chair) every time the playable maxxes a career (which is relatively often, since they're college graduates), but I add patients randomly, as well! There are now 11 patients for the 1 playable Sim. Hehehehe!

Another thing I'm excited about is my original family, which I think of as a legacy. The 4th gen heir will do university this rotation, and then the 5th gen will arrive next round! There is a 5th gen kid already elsewhere in the family tree, due to some PlantSim ancestors + woohoo promiscuity in my vampire woohoo den lot. I might have her intentionally taken away and adopted by one of her dad's cousins, because that lot is terrible for children. Her townie dad died of starvation because he was the only nonvampire and I ignored him. :shifty:
hello! :heartbeat:

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”