Xtreme Xavier Apocalypse - Updated Sept. 18, 2018

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Xtreme Xavier Apocalypse

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
Aaw, poor senile Xtreme. Having studied French for at least half of my school life, I couldn't help but smirk at "toot sweet" :grin:
I hope your glitches go away, but you seem to manage well anyway :toast: And now that I see all your best tricks I kind of want to do an apocalypse myself :hmm: (against my better judgment :roll: )
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Whew you made it...weird those glitches forced you to have to buy another bed when you were trying to save space. Lucky those kids personalities panned out the way you needed them too. I've always liked Kobe the cat. I'm sure he'll have that service pet restriction unlocked in no time. Shame Xtreme is senile, but you seem to be micromanaging okay. Probably a little insane yourself right now, but it'll get easier. Plus you're the queen of Apocs you'll be fine. Looking forward to more.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Mia - do it! Dooooo iiiiiitttt! Join us!

Mystery - Thanks! I actually did make it through. In fact, I'm playing Generation 4 right now. Gotta post another chapter. Playing ahead is great, but remembering is hard. Good thing I took a lot of notes. I much prefer to write as I go, though.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Chapter 3 is up!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Ha! They have bowling. I'd forgotten we'd lose Extreme this early...but yeah duh adult start and all.
So many options for choosing next lifts. It'll be interesting to see what you finally settled on.
Shame you couldn't keep Kobe, but yeah you need the food and stuffs.
Hahahaha Meadow never gets into anything, but then she's sooooooo annoying. Or at least she's always been annoying in my game.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
Meadow rocked her annoying. I won't say more, but, yeah.
I almost have Generation 4 through college. Had a bit of a surprise with the heirship competition. I didn't even know that could happen. After playing Sims 2 for a decade, I still get surprised.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Xtreme Xavier Apocalypse - Updated Sept. 17, 2018

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Big update today! I had written four chapters, but only edited them this morning.

Chapter 4 - You. Are. Platinum! - September 17, 2018
Chapter 5 - Watching the Grown-Ups Make-Out - September 17, 2018
Chapter 6 - That's the Tragedy of It - September 17, 2018
Chapter 7 - Official Timelapse Graphic - September 17, 2018
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Nooo Austen you died on the sidewalk. Poor Austen. Well at least you'll rez him once you lift paranomal and put him back with his twin.
Baldo I kept thinking you have a dumb name...it should be Balto. I loved that movie...would probably think it dull or hate it now. LOL
There was sooooo much green paint, floors my eyes....
Poor Grayson I was starting to feel a bit bad for him...glad we decided we liked him in the end after all.
So Meadow did get to marry in...well that was a lot of drama...glad everything was worked out in the end.
Glad Brianna got that Education lift after all I like her.
No idea who all these kids are, but yeah who cares right? I'll get to know them in college or while they make lifts.
But now I want to see college and find out who the heir/heiress is.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thanks, mystery!
Spoiler:
I do mean to raise them all, although I'll have to do it at another household. One of the spares can move in with Aunt Brianna and take a job in Paranormal, and make the appropriate payments there. I know, I said they wouldn't really be played, but a day or two wont' hurt.

Baldo was actually named after a cartoon strip I used to read.

Yeah, they spent almost all their time on the green floor. They almost never visited the blue floor, and whenever they went to the yellow floor (mostly to play pinball), I just shooed them back up to the mood-boosters. At least there, if they got haunted, they'd survive. Fortunately, green IS my favorite color. But even so, I can't wait for the architecture lift, so I can redecorate with something a little less solid. And I had to see every minute of it.

Grayson earned his keep, shall we say? I was in a seriously bad mood with him, but he grew on me, in the end.

I like Brianna! I was so happy to see her go platinum! She's the "wise aunt" the kids all go to for advice.

Getting to know the kids. Some of them have more character than others. Unfortunately, this generation was just made for powering through and lifting some of the most annoying restrictions.

Ah, the heirship challenge! I did have fun with that one. Even with the glitchiness. And now that they have graduated and are home, I am fully satisfied with the result. I've edited the college chapter, but I'm saving it to post with the next chapter, because they sort of go together, and I haven't finished playing the next chapter, yet. I'm actually caught up on my writing.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Xtreme Xavier Apocalypse - Updated Sept. 18, 2018

Post by MichelleCYoung »

And Chapters 8 and 9 are up! They are meant to be read as a set, so don't start 8, unless you mean to finish 9 in the same sitting, please.

Also, my deepest apologies. It seemed like a good idea, at the time.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Well that um was complicated. LOL
So you did get Corey as heir after all..which I'm glad about. I loved his blonde hair, but then you married him to the wrong sort of girl.
So I guess he's going to have just a lover now then? Or do you plan on marrying him again after breaking them up?
Don't really have any suggestions for any "special friends" myself. I can't even upload sims anymore on the mac as I can't install SimPE. Only sims I could extract and upload would be founders and I'd have to remember to make them in Bodyshop first, but actually now that I think about I think Bodyshop isn't working on the mac right now either....so unless you are just really good at looking at screenshots of my sims and recreating them yourself you basically ain't getting any of my simmies. Well except the old ones that are still uploaded from when I had a PC....
But hey at least you got that Medical lift after all out of all this crazy drama! Plus ya know cute kids.
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

OMG WAY TOO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON
Spoiler:
I know we already discussed this in discord, but don't worry about the accidental oops that you hooked Louisa up with a man. Sometimes crap happens and you were really excited to see my best girl. It just seemed to work out that she got a bad engagement memory and NEVER had chemistry with her spouse. She gave you the beebs you needed though, and the children will be all cute... and hopefully all green. All the green!

'flergling lesbian' tho I might need to keep that one.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Thank you mystery and oddcatlady!
Spoiler:
Yeah, things will certainly be unconventional with them now.
I have the same problem with my mac, mystery. I'm on PC now, but some of my old saves were on the mac, and I couldn't get them there. Clovis was created in Bodyshop, as was my simself, and one other sim I did in bodyshop and uploaded, ages ago (I dont' even have the link, anymore), so I know how that is. If you'd like to see one of your older sims from PC days, though, sure! That could be cool.
Of course, THIS time, they need some proper chemistry! LOL I may need several choices.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Well my Goldweaver Legacy Sims are linked in my siggy now along with my simself. I tracked down the link in LJ since you inspired me to do so. It's unusual for me to see my sims even my simself running around in other people's games. I guess she's as shy as I am.
I do admit that I do get a little bit crazy when I see Joshua in your game or just plain nuts when any sims pops up in another game...he's pretty much the only sim I've ever really had run around someone else's hood. Wait maybe the going crazy cat lady when i see them is part of why they don't turn up..../shifty
I had a few girls try out in people's bachelor challenges mostly Ani-mei...they didn't do well. Actually Josh sucked at the bachelorette challenge thing too. Guess all my sims just plain suck at being interesting. Wait doesn't that mean we're like Carlos? NOOOOOOOOOOO! :rotfl:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
And it turned out that all Carlos needed to be interesting was a bathtub!

I'm not familiar with the Goldweaver family. That is to say, I can't remember, right now, so maybe I am, but I just forgot? Anyway...
Wait a minute. Didn't I binge-read that a while ago, and thought it was awesome? Dang, I'm just not sure.

They look good, though! It's hard to choose them from that listing. Hmmmm. Must give the matter some consideration. I do like the pretties!
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Yes sweetie you binge read it a while ago and said you loved it.
It's my oldest challenge and the only one I've actually finished on here. Hmm maybe I should put that link back in the signature?
Well there was a OWBC, but I lost all the links/chapters to that...so that one doesn't count anymore. Heehee
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Oh, yes, please put up the link, because I can't find it! I've been looking all over Boolprop, but I'm bad at online searches, I'm afraid.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

It's there now. It was in the Completed Sims 2 legacy section.
Really need to see if I can go in and fix some of those broken links at some point in the next few weeks.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Hooray! Thank you!
Now I have to read it again. Woot!
But it's a long one, and will take a while. But it's good. I remember it being good.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I just read the first three chapters and I love it! I'm going to keep reading tomorrow, but I'm getting tired right now, even though it's barely even 8 at night. :lol:

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”