Hadley's Sliding Door Challenge (07/05/18)

Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

Hadley's Sliding Door Challenge (07/05/18)

Postby Mpart » July 4th, 2018, 1:26 pm

I've decided to give this challenge a go though I'll be following the rules loosely. I hope you guys like it. :))

Hadley's Sliding Door Challenge

Door 1
Chapter 1 - Off to a Great Start
Chapter 2 - Already Moving In
Last edited by Mpart on July 5th, 2018, 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Challenges and Stories
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Still Alive Short Dynasty
Mpart's Builds (Taking requests)
Amazing avatar made by Nevermore!
"One day I will make a proper signature. Today is not that day."
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Medals: 8
Silver Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Re: Hadley's Sliding Door Challenge (07/04/18)

Postby Mpart » July 4th, 2018, 1:27 pm

Challenges and Stories
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Silver Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby Nevermore » July 4th, 2018, 10:03 pm

HOW AM i JUST SEEING THIS NOW?! :o Okay, I'm here, I'm reading.

Spoiler:
OMG!! Hadley is just gorgeous! :O :hearts:

:lol: Don't lie on your profile! Be yourself! You're beautiful!

The house is beautiful as always! You have such a gift for small houses. They are always so stunning. Even the simple ones, they have this distinct beauty.

:rotfl: I almost collapsed laughing. One of the cats started giving me stinkeye for waking her up. This here: "My face is up here you know." and "My face...I promise you it's not there."

*squeals* HADLEY DAYCARE!! THAT IS JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER!! OMG! OMG! So much cute! I might need reviving over here!

Oh, Hadley, you gorgeous little homewrecker. :lol:

Damn! First gets robbed... the martial arts dummy WTF? Then the repowoman? Rotten luck with men/women and keeping her stuff apparently. :lol:

Douchewaffle is now my new favourite insult. Love it.

Now I get to leave the really long comments! 8-) :mrgreen: Great first update! I'm practically in love with Hadley already. :lol:
Nevermore
dancing to my own beat

Medals: 24
Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1)
2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1)
Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The Legend of (1) Bubbles! (1) Gary? (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby Mpart » July 5th, 2018, 10:26 am

Nevermore wrote:HOW AM i JUST SEEING THIS NOW?! :o Okay, I'm here, I'm reading.

Spoiler:
OMG!! Hadley is just gorgeous! :O :hearts:

:lol: Don't lie on your profile! Be yourself! You're beautiful!

The house is beautiful as always! You have such a gift for small houses. They are always so stunning. Even the simple ones, they have this distinct beauty.

:rotfl: I almost collapsed laughing. One of the cats started giving me stinkeye for waking her up. This here: "My face is up here you know." and "My face...I promise you it's not there."

*squeals* HADLEY DAYCARE!! THAT IS JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER!! OMG! OMG! So much cute! I might need reviving over here!

Oh, Hadley, you gorgeous little homewrecker. :lol:

Damn! First gets robbed... the martial arts dummy WTF? Then the repowoman? Rotten luck with men/women and keeping her stuff apparently. :lol:

Douchewaffle is now my new favourite insult. Love it.

Now I get to leave the really long comments! 8-) :mrgreen: Great first update! I'm practically in love with Hadley already. :lol:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Spoiler:
Awww, thank you! I didn't actually build the house. It was a starter home in Sunlit Tides. I just decorated it. ^^
I was just laughing when that happened to poor Hadley. I'm not sure if that usually happens or if it's just something with her height. XD
She's so cute! I love her so much. I've been wanting to try the Daycare profession forever!
It's a bad omen...for Kai. He's a dipshit. Oh it feels so good to curse.
Hahaha, thank you! Got to thank the creative curse generator for that.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you are liking her. :))
Challenges and Stories
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Re: Hadley's Sliding Door Challenge (07/05/18)

Postby Mpart » July 5th, 2018, 10:27 am

Challenges and Stories
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Mpart
Coffee Addict
House of Plumbob

Postby Nevermore » July 5th, 2018, 11:47 am

Spoiler:
:O Love her ink! So pretty. ^^

:lol: Why do I have that Eye of the Tiger song in my head?
"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight,
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival,
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night,
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger."

Failed pirate bender? :hmm: Nope. Not as good as douchewaffle. :mrgreen:

:rotfl: I laughed so hard seeing the Snowes linked twice. Them Snowes do love their videos games. All major decisions made by them. Hey, Hadley is channelling them hard. Here's a challenge for her; if she wins the game, she dumps Kai. If she loses the game, she dumps Kai. :shiftyeyes:

Loved this one too. :bounce:
Nevermore
dancing to my own beat

Medals: 24
Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1)
2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1)
Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The Legend of (1) Bubbles! (1) Gary? (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby Livvielove » July 5th, 2018, 4:46 pm

Good luck with the challenge! Hadley is gorgeous!
Livvielove
Mother Nutter
Staff Moderator

Medals: 29
Golden Plumbob (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1)
2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Palmer Says ... (1)
Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1) Pride (1) The Legend of (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1)
A Field of Red Poppies (1) Jolly Roger (1)
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Return to Other Challenges