The Forgotten Hollow Tinies: A Gothic WYD (upd. 12/07/18)

Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

The Forgotten Hollow Tinies: A Gothic WYD (upd. 12/07/18)

Postby bookloverblue » July 3rd, 2018, 12:20 am

Hey everyone - this is a Gothic, Goreyesque "Who's Your Daddy?" Sims 4 challenge. It will be a mixture of challenge and plot-based storytelling.

I'm currently seeking some Sim baby daddies to help complete this, so please send links to any downloadable candidates my way!

When Amelia Zara Livingstone has a brush with death, the Grim Reaper postpones the tragic event in exchange for her promise to fulfil a mission. It turns out conveying the souls of the dead is tough work, and he could use some helpers. 26, to be precise - 1 for each letter of the alphabet.

Grim charges Amelia with the task of romancing the men of the nearby towns, and giving birth to these 26 future Reapers within her remaining years. If she succeeds, she'll have the time of her afterlife. If not, then her eventual death will only be the start of a worse fate...

Prologue: A Fate Different Than Death
Part One: Beginning the Mission
Part Two: Baby Boom
Part Three: Flexing It, or, Agent Bandura Goes Undercover(s)

THE FORGOTTEN HOLLOW TINIES ARE... (spoilers!)
Spoiler:
A is for Adelaide, first of the lot --- fathered by Waldemar Cote
B is for Benjamin, sweet little tot --- fathered by Pascal Curious
C is for Clara, so tender and mild --- fathered by Mario Talbot
D is for Dahlia, most precious child --- fathered by Marcus Flex
Last edited by bookloverblue on July 12th, 2018, 1:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
bookloverblue
Simmer & Story Scribbler
House of Plumbob

Medals: 5
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1) United Kingdom (1)

Re: The Forgotten Hollow Tinies: A Gothic WYD Challenge (Soo

Postby Livvielove » July 3rd, 2018, 12:53 am

I caught this right before heading to bed, I'm really looking forward to it, Blue! I can't wait to see what awesome Gothic things you bring to the table! :bounce: :thup:
Livvielove
Mother Nutter
Staff Moderator

Medals: 29
Golden Plumbob (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Bronze Writing Award 2016 (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1)
2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Palmer Says ... (1)
Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1) Pride (1) The Legend of (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1)
A Field of Red Poppies (1) Jolly Roger (1)
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Re: The Forgotten Hollow Tinies: A Gothic WYD (upd. 05/07/18

Postby bookloverblue » July 5th, 2018, 1:56 pm

The story begins with a prologue from Amelia, explaining how she made the deal that changed her fate...

Prologue: A Fate Different Than Death
bookloverblue
Simmer & Story Scribbler
House of Plumbob

Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1) United Kingdom (1)

Re: The Forgotten Hollow Tinies: A Gothic WYD (upd. 06/07/18

Postby bookloverblue » July 6th, 2018, 5:49 am

bookloverblue
Simmer & Story Scribbler
House of Plumbob

Re: The Forgotten Hollow Tinies: A Gothic WYD (upd. 06/07/18

Postby bookloverblue » July 8th, 2018, 12:50 am

Updated 08/07/18.

Part Two: Baby Boom
bookloverblue
Simmer & Story Scribbler
House of Plumbob

Return to Who's Your Daddy and 100 Baby Challenges