The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Literal Booker Legacy - Completed *03.12.2020*

Post by Anne »

IT'S DONE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
Spoiler:
Congratulations Gray!! You've completed a legacy! :hug:
I loved getting to see what everyone got up to in the epilogue! It was such a perfect ending. <3
Shakespeare is a perfect name for the final Booker and he's such a good looking guy, too!
“This cake means goodbye, doesn’t it?” <-- that sentence got me - I almost got a little emotional! Ending a challenge is always so bittersweet.
I'm thinking about downloading Tes (or someone else, but probably Tes because duh) and letting her live a life on Blueberry Island (my BaCC) :)
Again, congrats! I'll be checking Boolprop regularly this weekend to see if your new challenge is up already!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

Anne wrote:IT'S DONE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
Spoiler:
Congratulations Gray!! You've completed a legacy! :hug:
I loved getting to see what everyone got up to in the epilogue! It was such a perfect ending. <3
Shakespeare is a perfect name for the final Booker and he's such a good looking guy, too!
“This cake means goodbye, doesn’t it?” <-- that sentence got me - I almost got a little emotional! Ending a challenge is always so bittersweet.
I'm thinking about downloading Tes (or someone else, but probably Tes because duh) and letting her live a life on Blueberry Island (my BaCC) :)
Again, congrats! I'll be checking Boolprop regularly this weekend to see if your new challenge is up already!
I KNOWW!!
Spoiler:
Thank you so much, Anne! <3

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really enjoyed playing the epilogue, mainly cus it was shorter than playing a full generation but it was nice to play Dante and Kim and Phil again

Yess! It ended up being so perfect, I swear I didn't plan it :P
He is! God bless Face Template 2

Awww ;; Dante looked really sad when i put the cake down, I felt really bad ;;

Omg YES! She'd cause so much chaotic fun, I'd love to see her interact with the Blueberry residents!!

;DD It'll be up tomorrow if things go according to plan! :D
Thank you for reading and thank you for your support, Anne! :D
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

So my comment may be a bit overdue as it's been nearly a year(!) since you finished. But CONGRATS on completing your legacy. It's a powerful but bittersweet feeling reaching the finish line of a challenge.

Now I just wanted to share my thoughts on the last few chapters:
Spoiler:
First of all, this last generation's couples; absolutely adorable. And how they support each other(excluding that one cheating moment, damn ACR!). Cathy is such a fan of Kim and Abhjeet, and who could blame her? ^^

I cracked up at Kim's diary message. Haha, lucky for the Bookers that you're playing Sims 4 ATM. Otherwise there's no escape from the challenge life! :pan:

Stalker professors, I'm all too familiar with those. Especially the ones that the sims don't even know.

Uh oh, those triple bolts between Abhjeet and Dante can't be a good sign. I've been using the True Love handicap and the further I go along with it, the more I'm convinced that three bolts aren't so much true love as a recipe for hornyness. xD

I lol'd @Dante acting all coy, quit trying to cheat on your husband! :headache:

I love watching the mahjong/poker/chess games too, it's all about the little details.

Awesome, Shakespeare is finally born! Your legacy may have ended with black hair but hey, at least you did get some recessive genes to show down the line.

Glad to know that Dante never cheated on Phil, I'm always suspicious when Sims are constantly queuing up to Admire somebody. Like, I know what they're up to... :cheeky:

That ending *sniff* It sucks that you had to deal with corruption so late in the game, but at least you managed and ended up finishing. I feel bad for all the spares who were lost though.

Oh and to give a heads up, I think I'll download some of your sims(definitely Bronte, I liked her a lot, and some others I haven't decided yet). I don't have any plans for them as of yet, just wanted to make them townies so I can have some other legacy cameos, hehe.

Congrats again, Gray!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

Calamity Jade wrote:So my comment may be a bit overdue as it's been nearly a year(!) since you finished. But CONGRATS on completing your legacy. It's a powerful but bittersweet feeling reaching the finish line of a challenge.

Now I just wanted to share my thoughts on the last few chapters:
Spoiler:
First of all, this last generation's couples; absolutely adorable. And how they support each other(excluding that one cheating moment, damn ACR!). Cathy is such a fan of Kim and Abhjeet, and who could blame her? ^^

I cracked up at Kim's diary message. Haha, lucky for the Bookers that you're playing Sims 4 ATM. Otherwise there's no escape from the challenge life! :pan:

Stalker professors, I'm all too familiar with those. Especially the ones that the sims don't even know.

Uh oh, those triple bolts between Abhjeet and Dante can't be a good sign. I've been using the True Love handicap and the further I go along with it, the more I'm convinced that three bolts aren't so much true love as a recipe for hornyness. xD

I lol'd @Dante acting all coy, quit trying to cheat on your husband! :headache:

I love watching the mahjong/poker/chess games too, it's all about the little details.

Awesome, Shakespeare is finally born! Your legacy may have ended with black hair but hey, at least you did get some recessive genes to show down the line.

Glad to know that Dante never cheated on Phil, I'm always suspicious when Sims are constantly queuing up to Admire somebody. Like, I know what they're up to... :cheeky:

That ending *sniff* It sucks that you had to deal with corruption so late in the game, but at least you managed and ended up finishing. I feel bad for all the spares who were lost though.

Oh and to give a heads up, I think I'll download some of your sims(definitely Bronte, I liked her a lot, and some others I haven't decided yet). I don't have any plans for them as of yet, just wanted to make them townies so I can have some other legacy cameos, hehe.

Congrats again, Gray!
Ahaha oh my God! Thank you for reminding me that the legacy is officially hit it's 1 year completion anniversary lol!
Spoiler:
I just love the idea of a couple of romance sims being totally in love with each other but totally okay with not committing and them both knowing it doesn't mean anything. Except the cheating moment. That can rot for all I care lmfao!

There will be no crossovers in my challenges!(Not yet anyway)

It just fits though. The idea that the professors stalk the lots where their former lovers used to be in hopes they'll see them again. Weird but it fits. The game itself is weird.

I nearly had a heart attack every time I caught Dante resting on the bed with Abhijeet but thankfully he stayed faithful to Phil.

Yeah, I wish I could've played with the full 10 generations and the side town full of spares and spares kiddies but it just wasn't in the cards. Maybe next time I play a challenge on TS2, I'll use a better PC and be more vigilant about preventing corruption.

Oh no, totes! Take them all if you want! Ahahaha! I hope they play as much havoc on your games as they did on mine hehehehe
Thank you so much for reading even after a year since it's finish! <3
Currently Playing:
Completed:

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”