Silver Bend: A Simself BACC UD 06/21/18

Forum rules
When your story is completed, please report it and ask for it to be moved to the Completed section.
Medals will be awarded to completed stories once they are reported as such.

Build a City TS2 "original" Challenge Rules

Re: Silver Bend: A Simself BACC UD 06/21/18

Postby MichelleCYoung » June 27th, 2018, 3:03 pm

Yaay, update! More uni, more students, and more stuff to enjoy.
Spoiler:
I see you're a good college-clicky-person, and make sure your students always get the dean's list. Great way to make a living, really.

It's good to see so many sims there, but you know what? I'm already starting to say, "Wait, who's that, now? Darn, I got used to them in one outfit, and now they've grown and changed, and I recognize Squirtle, and the rest... Well, they're not my sims, so I guess it doesn't matter if I can't keep them all straight. Eh, blame the pain pills. It's convenient." SO MANY STUDENTS! I'm glad to see them having some fun, though, and romance in the air. Maybe we'll see some secret society shenanigans?

Also, I see that trick is working for you on the proof-reading. Way to go! :wizard:
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
Alphabetepic Apocalypse is out of hiatus, and Youngdale will be coming soon!
GageNation - Updated June 2, 2018
Simself version 1 Simself version 2
MichelleCYoung
House of Llama
House of Llama

Medals: 15
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (2) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Gold Writing Award 2016 (1) Gold Writing Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1)
Happy Birthday (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Netherlands (1)

Previous

Return to Build A City Challenges