The Tale of Two Legacies (UPDATED 7/14/18)

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

The Tale of Two Legacies (UPDATED 7/14/18)

Post by theoddcatlady »

Last edited by theoddcatlady on July 14th, 2018, 9:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FunkyFresh
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Tale of Two Legacies

Post by FunkyFresh »

Spoiler:
Ooh, I really like the idea of two legacies at the same time! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Completed challenges:
Spoiler:

Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I was just thinking we needed more smis 2 legacies the other day. And behold! Not one but TWO!!! This is very exciting!
Spoiler:
Pandora is going to be very interesting to watch lol. She's trouble for sure.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

Pony wrote:I was just thinking we needed more smis 2 legacies the other day. And behold! Not one but TWO!!! This is very exciting!
Spoiler:
Pandora is going to be very interesting to watch lol. She's trouble for sure.
I aim to please :D
Spoiler:
Oh she absolutely is. She always is. Buuut that's half the fun ;D
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Tale of Two Legacies (UPDATED 6/18/18)

Post by theoddcatlady »

The worst part of doing two legacies at once- I have to update two of them at once :') I hope you all enjoy the third chapter, crap really hits the fan on Pandora's side of things and that's always fun. Enjoy!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Tale of Two Legacies (UPDATED 6/19/18)

Post by Pony »

I was looking forward to an update :)
Spoiler:
OMG, you have a Thistle too. She's so spirited, I love her. Ana is a sweetheart too. I love the dynamics of the family. They all work together really well. And of course Pandora is over snooping around. I only had time to read the Averages chapter 2, but I'll be reading the rest as soon as I can. (I want to see Thistle grow up)
Spoiler:
I snuck read chapter three at work. I have no idea why, but when Ana grew up 'Call me maybe" started playing in my head. I can just see her singing it lol
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

Pony wrote:I was looking forward to an update :)
Spoiler:
OMG, you have a Thistle too. She's so spirited, I love her. Ana is a sweetheart too. I love the dynamics of the family. They all work together really well. And of course Pandora is over snooping around. I only had time to read the Averages chapter 2, but I'll be reading the rest as soon as I can. (I want to see Thistle grow up)
Spoiler:
I snuck read chapter three at work. I have no idea why, but when Ana grew up 'Call me maybe" started playing in my head. I can just see her singing it lol
I'm glad you're enjoying it at least! It's a fun endeavor to do two legacies at once.
Spoiler:
Hahah, she really would! Ana is the perkiest lil sweetheart and I am SO glad she's the heiress. I already have her love interest and I can't WAIT to see their adorable babies.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

So far, so good, with three chapters on each side, and I'm quite enjoying it. Pandora, in particular, is quite a character, and the others are really starting to grow and express themselves, as well.

As for the name for the cowplant, how about Moophestopheles?
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

MichelleCYoung wrote:So far, so good, with three chapters on each side, and I'm quite enjoying it. Pandora, in particular, is quite a character, and the others are really starting to grow and express themselves, as well.

As for the name for the cowplant, how about Moophestopheles?
I LOVE that name! I might name her Penelope Moophestopheles, her full name :D Pandora can be the utter Worst sometimes but she's one of my favorite sims, her shenanigans never fail to make me laugh. I will be sad the day she goes.

Chapter Four is now up for both sides btw ;D
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Tale of Two Legacies (UPDATED 7/7/18)

Post by theoddcatlady »

Chapter Five is up on both sides, I don't feel as confident in my writing this time but I think I just played too far ahead to focus on the events in the chapters, plus, super busy lately. Hope you all enjoy :D
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Tale of Two Legacies (UPDATED 7/7/18)

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I'm loving the legacy so far and was wondering .. where do I get the default thought bubbles and the default medieval computer .

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Last edited by Hollywood3015 on July 15th, 2018, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Re: The Tale of Two Legacies (UPDATED 7/14/18)

Post by theoddcatlady »

It took me about five hours but I wrote some more of the tales of the Averages and the Lucks! We're onto gen two and gen three is born! I love my simmies <3
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I just read all the updates and LOVED IT.
Spoiler:
So this is going to be a quick-ish overview of my thoughts on all 12 chapters. :lol:

I love the idea of having two legacies at the same time, and I might have to try it myself at some point...

STUPID NANNY CAUSING A FIRE AND ALMOST COSTING YOU ALL YOUR HEIRS AND SPARES. She deserved what she got.

I can't help but laugh at all of Pandora's crazy kids with their scaly and furry skin. They're all gorgeous though.

I can't wait to see what the two families get up to next! Other than that little snaffoo with the stupid nanny, things seem to be going really well. :)
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

It's been a while since I read, this, but what a fun evening's entertainment, to read several chapters at once! So much funny stuff, and the characters are so... charismatic? Interesting? Full of themselves? Wait...
Spoiler:
No, seriously, I love these families, and the sims in them. Even the mean and sassy ones are just too interesting! And Phoebe gets to "shine", now, too!

This has made me miss my medieval stuff in The Hamlet, but I had to get rid of most of my CC, and I never even dared to do default replacements. I love looking at your town!

I cracked up so much when Gage made an appearance. He looks a bit different. I'm guessing new hair and skintone? But the facial structure is unmistakable! I'm looking forward to seeing more of HIM at the business.

Medusa being a sweet and loving sister is so cool! Also, where did you get that hair?!

Oh, and I'm glad you liked the name. And you put in my simself? NEAT!
Very fun!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Wow, a dual legacy! Now I feel like doing one too :> Or a historical/fantasy theme. I just love Plumbob Keep.
Spoiler:
"I'm a grilled cheese sim."

THAT'S NOT A THING. YOU'RE A CAT.
There's a lot of funny stuff to comment on, but this one actually made me laugh out loud :rofl:

It is possible to change the values of custom geneticized skins in SimPE so that they're above the range of "normal skins" (tutorial here). Although then you'd miss out on those changelings :P

May I suggest doing a side-by-side chapter list? It'd be easier for the reader to grasp, especially once you get to later generations.

Looking forward to more, this story is a hoot to read ;)
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Such a fun read! I love medieval themed challenges. Mother Crumplebottom made me laugh! :rotfl:
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”