New Rosewick BACC [DEAD]

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 4, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I've got another update tonight!

Fall5 Fraser IV
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 7, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I have a new update today!

Fall5 Wilde IV
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 8, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I've got another update today!

Fall5 Pearson
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 11, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I've got a new update tonight!

Fall5 University
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 14, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

New update!

[url-https://simsterlyrock.dreamwidth.org/12249.html]Winter5 Wilde[/url]
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 15, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

New update!

Winter5 Wilde II
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 15, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I have another update tonight!

Winter5 Wilde III
goeswithoutsinging

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 19, 2018]

Post by goeswithoutsinging »

Some comments as I read year three.
Spoiler:
Summer 3:

I'm glad Claudio seems to be a good dad despite his philandering ways.

Layton, Dominic, no. Man, I've had a few kids fall behind on school, and it is very anxiety producing.

Fall 3:

AH, THE INEVITABLE HAPPENED. Fallout probably coulda been worse though, Claud should count himself fortunate. And burglary and electrocutions- kinda ouch, but at least it brings you closer to unlocking stuff. (Also, awww @ Eric being kinda chubby.)

With Jackson it seems you win some and you lose some. He eats, but forgets to go to school. He pees himself, but his grades are the best out of everyone in the family.

Winter 3:

Pats grandmotherly Nysa. And \o/ Hurray, Wilde Produce!

Making up for lost time while the household was an ISBI, I see. Congrats 2 Jackson for landing a cutie.

Spring 3:

I mean, to be fair to Eric and Katriona, sim lives are pretty short in general, so a short courtship is only appropriate.

Layton's new hairstyle suits him much better I think~ Meanwhile, Dominic and Austen aren't exactly patient, are they? Or. Both the twins, as it turns out.

Jackson has a bit of a happy-go-lucky vibe, huh. Must be remnants of his ISBI days when he could just do whatever. And nice, you got your wish for a girl!

Oh-ho, Darcy's a bit ~rakish~ is she? (Lol, nice censoring.) Pity about the aliens' timing but at least this'll increase her chances of getting abducted again, iirc.
TB Asylum Challenge - Daily life with the criminally insane. Completed.
River Heights BACC - We have a boot. Ongoing.
Pharith BARKC - Classism and disastrous gardens. Ongoing.
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 19, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

goeswithoutsinging wrote:Oh-ho, Darcy's a bit ~rakish~ is she? (Lol, nice censoring.) Pity about the aliens' timing but at least this'll increase her chances of getting abducted again, iirc.
I'm glad you're enjoying my crazy 'hood! I might have to attempt an ISBI again at some point and maybe limit them to one kid so it's less uncontrollables. :lol: My main reason for replying back was just that the "rakish" lifestyle of Darcy will continue into future generations since I'm doing the challenge where the baby daddy can't be married in. I also misinterpreted it as being a different dad for each kid, but that was kinda fun. And it'll definitely be different dads for each kid with the next gen since the heir is a Romance sim (no spoilers if you haven't gotten read enough to see who it is. ;) ). I love the crazy Pemberly family though, so I'm really excited to keep playing my OWBC.
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 24, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

New update!

Winter5 Wilde IV
Avenie

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 24, 2018]

Post by Avenie »

I love your neighbourhood! It's so developed now!
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: New Rosewick BACC [April 28, 2018]

Post by simsterlyrock »

I've got another update tonight!

Winter5 Wilde V
goeswithoutsinging

Post by goeswithoutsinging »

Some comments as I read year four~

Summer 4:
Spoiler:
The twins are indeed very cute! 10 kids though, hoo boy. I've handled up to seven in the same house at once without snapdragons to help and that was an adventure to say the least.

I imagine Austin's freakout is partly fueled by the bumpy reminder he just got that heyo, giving birth is in YOUR future too!

Fred Connolly's idea of fun: Unclogging the toilet. At least he's useful! And hmm, between a needy cat and a needy toddler, I wonder which is harder to manage? I feel like a toddler would (generally) be louder but a cat has an easier time jumping on your head until you get up.

Farewell, Pemberly Gnome, farewell. :(

And farewell Bill. If only you had been sexier!

Ayla discovering the joys of pregnancy I see. I like the look of her art store, despite what the reporter says.

...Well. Looks like Bill got some anyway! (Dang guys, outside on a park bench? Really???) Also, pfft. I like that one super suit/bandana combo that townie is sporting.
Fall 4:
Spoiler:
Aww, Nysa. There goes our Gen 2 girl. Also, taking a shot at those ten kids huh? Good luck!

I like the paintings your sims do. Are you using some defaults? And man, you seem to be getting a lot of burglars lately.

...I feel like Jackson and Fred wind up woohooing a lot. (Also Eric is fiiiiine, clearly.)

Bea is super cute and WOW that burglar really is working overtime- oh huh, I'm not reading this update chronologically. This explains Some Things.

Jane is a very productive person. Possibly an upshot of having nobody living with her to distract her.

Bailey sure loves her food! And Ayla is also very productive, huh.

Poor Bill. It's not like he's the only parent of Bea's who's a bit of a philanderer.

Dean and Bill seem to have a few things in common. :P
Winter 4:
Spoiler:
Leopard print. Nice, Teagan. And ending up with twins- that'll help get you to 10 quicker, so good work Kat.

Rosewick sure has a plethora of pintsize aspiring marriage counselors.

Pats Katherine, Trenton, and Charles. The best laid plans of sims and players sure do gang aft agay.

Burglar must've heard the family got their gnome back. And Darcy. <i>Why.</i> Triplets....

Alien baby! Because Rosewick CLEARLY hasn't had enough of those, right Darcy? :V And quite the interesting taste in bridal gowns from Jane.

I like the new look Bailey has.

Congrats to Bill! And Dean has a very quiet winter I see.
Spring 4:
Spoiler:
College! \o/ And yeah, there's a saying my mother's very fond of that I think applies here: "A clean house is no place to raise children."

Sim players everywhere clearly need to start a movement to make larger, more photogenic bathrooms. That'll thwart those sims and their doing stuff that's hard to photograph!

Aww, cute, Charles and Katherine have their own color coordinated computers.

octavius & orion u get down from there. Man, Servos usually seem to have high chemistry with the people who activate them, provided the gender prefs are compatible. Makes sense with the way chemistry is programmed, but still a little weird. (And nothing's more romantic than a bathroom, huh.)

Ben and Jane are so cute together. My <i>god</i> though, that dress Jane grew up into.

Fraser III seems to be another non-chrono link, just fyi. Layton and Ayla make cute elders.

And another quick round for our two bachelors!

Starting Uni with a full household of eight, huh? Interesting surname dormie Greg has there.

"Skilling and flirting" seems a good summary of the average Sim College Experience. (Speaking of flirting- uh oh, love triangle looming. Wonder how that's gonna turn out.)
TB Asylum Challenge - Daily life with the criminally insane. Completed.
River Heights BACC - We have a boot. Ongoing.
Pharith BARKC - Classism and disastrous gardens. Ongoing.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I was in the middle of catching up and panicked a little when it went to the page not found. I'm sorry to Rosewick go, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your new project :D
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Yeah, sorry about that! I meant to post here earlier and update you guys, but then Google Chrome started acting weird and Microsoft Edge was being weird with Boolprop. I'm using Firefox for now, and hopefully I can figure out the problems with Chrome. XD Anyway, New Rosewick is dead and I've started a new 'hood with some challenges. I'll set up a forum thingy for it today when I get home from work. I just logged on real quick to check in on stuff.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”