55%
Laura
45%

Total votes: 11

LaurenElizabethJayne
Origin ID: Lauren_Dillon_x

The fate of Darren Dreamer...help?

Post by LaurenElizabethJayne »

Posting this here as it didn't seem to fit anywhere else, was going to put it in the poll section but as it's not a challenge/legacy didn't think it would fit. Feel free to move if necessary!

So I'm currently playing Pleasantview and I am really struggling to decide what should happen next in Mr Darren Dreamer's life.

He currently has 2 lovely ladies in his life who he has been pursuing. He isn't the player type so has decided he wants to break things off and be loyal to one lady, and maybe even pop the big question and take things to the next level. :peekaboo:

So his first potential future spouse is;
Good ole' Cassandra Goth - long time love of Darren's life. Cassie is currently on a bit of an emotional roller coaster. She was left at the alter by the infamous Don Lothario, only to find out shortly after that she was pregnant with his baby. She hasn't reciprocated any feelings for Darren and he can't be certain that any romance wouldn't just be a rebound on her part.

Or we also have;
The lovely Laura Seifert - new on the scene in Pleasantview, Laura is a breath of fresh air for Darren. She brings back happy memories of his days with his late wife Darleen and she doesn't come with half as much baggage as Cassandra would. Darren hasn't known Laura for long, but knows that she is young, free spirit and also family oriented. His future with her would hold exciting possibilities, but would she get bored of being with an older man after a while?

So this is why I need your help. I can see Darren's life going either way, he could step up in Don's place for Cassandra and hope that she doesn't go running back to him, or he can start afresh with Laura however she is young and Darren's not convinced she is completely ready to settle down and be a wife and step-mum to his son.

:dizzy:
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The fate of Darren Dreamer...help?

Post by simsterlyrock »

I voted for Cassie because I'm a fan of them together. I usually make Cassie and Darren end up together after Don leaves her, so I can't see it happening any other way. :lol:
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I voted for Cassandra! I think they'd be great together.
LaurenElizabethJayne
Origin ID: Lauren_Dillon_x

Post by LaurenElizabethJayne »

Thanks guys! ^^

My plan is to let him go on another date or 2 with Laura but eventually have him end up with Cassie and I’m sure he’ll be anamazing step dad to her little boy.

Thanks for your help :))
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I voted Laura, I'm sure Darren is a great stepdad. He is in my game. But he deserves someone who loves him back and doesn't think him as a second choice.
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

I voted Laura too. Because his crush on Cassandra seems one sided, and he doesn't deserve to be settled for.

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Return to “Sims 2 Photo Sharing”