The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: Complete (5/25/18)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 27 (1/6/18)

Post by heatherfeather »

Started reading a couple days ago and I'm obsessed. :grin: Your routines for everyone is really impressive!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 28 (1/14/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Nevermore wrote::O Messorems ageing up! :D *heads to download page to get Bastian/Bethany* Where did you get both their hair from? Bastian's looks like EA content, but I'm not sure.

:jawdrop: Brielle is stunning! So beautiful!

And, yay! Like to the PJs. Ooo! It can come for different ages. :D I love it as an elder item.
Yes they are indeed! If you're still having trouble with some of my kids I'll see what I can do to get you a "cleaner" version of them (less CC) to see if that helps. I've been really busy lately though and emotionally just not doing well. :(
Bastian's hair is from Island Paradise. Bethany's is from Chazy.

Brielle is GORGEOUS I love her to pieces. I find myself stopped by her frequently when I'm in that file.
Thanks for always reading and giving me support! I don't say it often but it means a lot to me.

heatherfeather wrote:Started reading a couple days ago and I'm obsessed. :grin: Your routines for everyone is really impressive!
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! This challenge is by no means my big stories I focus on, but I love it anyways. Just me kind of goofing off, but of course! I need routines to live! XD I'm a bit of an organization lover so... it works out. I hope you enjoy reading!

In the meantime I've got another update: 28 - Garden Mosh Pit
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Livvielove wrote:Yes they are indeed! If you're still having trouble with some of my kids I'll see what I can do to get you a "cleaner" version of them (less CC) to see if that helps. I've been really busy lately though and emotionally just not doing well. :(
Do they both have the replacement skin? I think that might be it. If it is EA content, that should be fine, since the other sim I added, Cocaine, had some Ambitions and a WA items. He only had two CC items, which I had. I think because of the CC skin, and my game doesn't know where their genetics come from, or what to replace it with. I am going to try again next time I play, but if that doesn't work, a less CC version of Beth and Bastian would be great, if you don't mind.

Hope you feel better. :hug:

:rotfl: Liam wolf attack! I miss Beth already. Soon (hopefully) she shall live on in my game! :D :bounce:

Brooke is so cute! The baby playpen is so cute! :hmm: It's kinda cool that they can gain charisma skill from it. What other skills can they learn?

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Nevermore wrote:
Livvielove wrote:Yes they are indeed! If you're still having trouble with some of my kids I'll see what I can do to get you a "cleaner" version of them (less CC) to see if that helps. I've been really busy lately though and emotionally just not doing well. :(
Do they both have the replacement skin? I think that might be it. If it is EA content, that should be fine, since the other sim I added, Cocaine, had some Ambitions and a WA items. He only had two CC items, which I had. I think because of the CC skin, and my game doesn't know where their genetics come from, or what to replace it with. I am going to try again next time I play, but if that doesn't work, a less CC version of Beth and Bastian would be great, if you don't mind.

Hope you feel better. :hug:

:rotfl: Liam wolf attack! I miss Beth already. Soon (hopefully) she shall live on in my game! :D :bounce:

Brooke is so cute! The baby playpen is so cute! :hmm: It's kinda cool that they can gain charisma skill from it. What other skills can they learn?
Just let me know! They ARE CC skins but they're also not, if that makes sense. I use a default replacer skin - so it's still using the default skins for the kids when it picks Liams, but my defaults have a replacement over them.
Thanks for the well-wishes! :hug: it means a lot!

Lol daddy Liam is always on his game... XD :fisty: DON'T MESS WITH HIS KIDS.

The playpen and the walker have different skills. The playpen does logic and charisma, the walker does handiness and I think logic too? Don't quote me on that though. I'll do some tests and we'll find out! XD
Out of all the toddler/children things I know: xylophone: music; peg box: logic; books: writing, painting, logic; playpen: charisma, logic; walker: handiness? (I've read it but not seen it), logic; oven: cooking; block table: handiness; and that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I'll let you know if I discover anything else.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I've been reading, as much as I can. Words are dancing, but that just sort of seems appropriate with this challenge, doesn't it?

Anyway, this is so much fun to read! I love your plotty stories, and the beautiful pictures you post, but I also love the observational style of the challenge, and the way the characters come out. And yes, Liam showing his true colors as a charcter makes perfect sense to me. I joke about my characters taking my keyboard on a joyride, and me having to re-write the whole plot because of it. Once you make them real in your head, they only need bodies, right? Right? Writers must either unite, or go to the same madhouse.

Liam's ability to provide astounds me, btw. I gotta try alchemy someday. Or maybe it's because he's a werewolf? I've never really focused on either one, to tell the truth.

Lots of comments that I forgot, because I was reading over multiple days.

Last chapter: I think the Perfect Garden LTW only works if your sim actually planted the plants. Did Liam ever plant in the garden, at all? I know Adilyn did a lot in the garden, herself, so that's probably why it worked out that way.

Also: Tag is magic! If your adult sim isn't childish, just have one of the kids start a game of tag, have Liam join in, and then invite everyone in sight to join the game. He'll be super-popular before morning, probably with all Best Friends, too.

I loved reading this! It's just so much fun! Also, although I love your drama, this is a really nice departure from that drama.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 29 (2/13/18)

Post by Livvielove »

MichelleCYoung wrote:I've been reading, as much as I can. Words are dancing, but that just sort of seems appropriate with this challenge, doesn't it?

Anyway, this is so much fun to read! I love your plotty stories, and the beautiful pictures you post, but I also love the observational style of the challenge, and the way the characters come out. And yes, Liam showing his true colors as a charcter makes perfect sense to me. I joke about my characters taking my keyboard on a joyride, and me having to re-write the whole plot because of it. Once you make them real in your head, they only need bodies, right? Right? Writers must either unite, or go to the same madhouse.

Liam's ability to provide astounds me, btw. I gotta try alchemy someday. Or maybe it's because he's a werewolf? I've never really focused on either one, to tell the truth.

Lots of comments that I forgot, because I was reading over multiple days.

Last chapter: I think the Perfect Garden LTW only works if your sim actually planted the plants. Did Liam ever plant in the garden, at all? I know Adilyn did a lot in the garden, herself, so that's probably why it worked out that way.

Also: Tag is magic! If your adult sim isn't childish, just have one of the kids start a game of tag, have Liam join in, and then invite everyone in sight to join the game. He'll be super-popular before morning, probably with all Best Friends, too.

I loved reading this! It's just so much fun! Also, although I love your drama, this is a really nice departure from that drama.
Good to have you along for this goofy journey! I agree, my writing style dramatically differs from my real stories to here, but I have fun with both! This is just my "less advertised" area because it's low-effort. My characters are ALWAYS taking my keyboard on a joyride, lol! My mind and my writing is their playground... and here I can have a little fun right back! Indeed! Unite AND go to the same Madhouse - at least, it sounds like fun to me. :lol:

Alchemy was really it! I do consignment store flipping and it's very lucrative. They're both fun aspects to play though, I definitely recommend them! :thup:
Liam DID plant a few things, but perhaps not enough? Weird... I also play with more mods than sense so... anything could've borked it. Ooh, I'll add Tag to the list. My family might get too fat if they just sit in front of the TV and chat! XD

I'm super glad you're enjoying it, and have another chapter for the road - a long one where we say goodbye to FOUR Messorems! 29 - Seven Down
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 30 (2/14/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Have another chapter!

30 - You and Me Both
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by heatherfeather »

Off to read :))
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

OMG! I am so behind! :O So many Messorems moving out! I'm so used to seeing them bursting at the seams with kids, that there not being that many kids around, I don't know how I feel about this. :cheeky: This is like through the looking-glass stuff!

:bounce: Boy bad apple! I bet they are so boring to play with. I couldn't do it! Total :applause: For sticking with it!

The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 31 (3/12/18)

Post by Livvielove »

heatherfeather wrote:Off to read :))
:heart:
Nevermore wrote:OMG! I am so behind! :O So many Messorems moving out! I'm so used to seeing them bursting at the seams with kids, that there not being that many kids around, I don't know how I feel about this. :cheeky: This is like through the looking-glass stuff!

:bounce: Boy bad apple! I bet they are so boring to play with. I couldn't do it! Total :applause: For sticking with it!
And now you're caught up, it seems... and behind again! As I put up the next chapter! XD
Yes this challenge has finally hit the downhill slope, thank goodness! I'm coasting to the end! Wheeeeeeeee! Well Brooke got a lot more interesting this update, you'll just have to find out for yourself. Hehe. ;)
Thank you, though! That means a lot to me!

New chapter for the Messorems! 31 - Brooke's Adventure
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Messorem abductions! :O Pets! :O Skill maxing! Oh my!

Brooke's mini not-adventure was so epic. :lol: I bet to a toddler, that's pretty epic stuff. Made it out past the gate without her coat! :O

xoxo

somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

New chapter up now! Because I had to make Livvie behind again :P
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 32 (3/14/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Nevermore wrote:Messorem abductions! :O Pets! :O Skill maxing! Oh my!

Brooke's mini not-adventure was so epic. :lol: I bet to a toddler, that's pretty epic stuff. Made it out past the gate without her coat! :O
I know! Quite the array of things! It's keeping me sane while I'm mid-midterm! XD Lol, Brooke had the adventure of a lifetime, I'm certain of it! :yes: She certainly became a lot more interesting to me! XD
somebodysangel wrote:New chapter up now! Because I had to make Livvie behind again :P
Hehe, well I got one more for you, though I think you may be in the wrong thread. ;)

32 - To Which the Writer Fangirls
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 33 (3/16/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Got another one! 33 - My Blossom, My Gem
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 33 (3/16/18)

Post by heatherfeather »

Three chapter I'm behind on? Off to read! :))
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 34 & 35 (3/17/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 34 & 35 (3/17/18)

Post by Nevermore »

I missed so much! :fisty:

Babies added to the family tree! :D

New life states!! :bounce: A fairy and a vampire on the first try? :O Wow! You're lucky!

xoxo

Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 36 (3/18/18)

Post by Livvielove »

One more I got out yesterday but forgot to post! 36 - Pool Party at the Moon
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 37 (3/19/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Here we go with another: 37 - The Story of Brielle and Luca
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Messorem's Baby Boom Challenge: 37 & 38 (3/19/18)

Post by Livvielove »

Return to “Completed Boolprop Challenges”