Pics from my game!

Re: Pics from my game!

Postby Livvielove » December 31st, 2017, 10:04 pm

I have a lot to catch up on!

The Christmas Day Pictures -
I love the twins - their matching outfits and Mary-Janes are adorable! I love the wrapping paper on the ground and the little train set! The My Sim dolls are perfect! Those kids sure do love them and clearly they're popular for many! I love the Tox painting in the background with a Santa hat on him! Hehe, very festive! I feel like this picture accurately depicts children on the holiday! No smiling at the camera for them - too busy looking around!

The family photo is adorable - I remember the drama you talked about with it though! How ridiculous that people would think Spencer capable of such things! Kids are always pretty cuddly whenever I've seen them... but ahh I'm not here to get into gender stereotyping and the like :fisty: I'm here to gush over this adorable family! Wilhelm needs to turn his head towards the camera! Mister had his head facing the wrong way chewing on that cigar! Lol who am I kidding, it's nearly impossible to get that many people (kids included) to focus at the same time unless you're holding food and they're all hungry! XD
Also - love the electric shaver, remote, and other decor. It feels so festive and so normal it's like you can't even notice it, but at the same point it's because it's there that it feels like home on Christmas day.

Josefin is gorgeous! She is so photogenic! I love Susanne casually looking away for the picture - feels very candid!

Those cuties out in the snow with Rex! I love the snowball you've got in Susanne's hands! They look warm and their shoes look comfy! ;) I love the lights on the tree beside them - very festive!

Almost midnight and those girls are still up! Well, Susanne is, Jessica looks like she's taking a snooze back there! :lol:

Next set of pictures -
I love this one that you made IN THEIR FACES for being so mean about Spencer. It's a nice touch because NO ONE will bat an eye at a woman holding a child like that. How frustrating! I was a daddy's girl growing up so it's just annoying to me that people see malice in a man loving his children (or grandchildren... or GREAT grandchildren).
Off my high horse now, it's still a beautiful picture - as is the one of Spencer and the girls.

The Medieval museum had me laughing - the girls all over the place! Hahaha! I also love the Tox cameo here :shhh:

Finally the New Year ones!
First of all - happy New Year!
Second of all - lol Wilhelm! GREAT hiding spot for those fireworks (sarcasm) I'm sure the girls will NEVER find them! I also love that Susanne found herself a rubix cube! If she finishes it you'll have to let us know, I've never been able to :fisty:

I love the shot of Wilhelm lighting the fireworks! The poses are fantastic, Cor! Really REALLY fantastic! I love Susanne covering her ears, and Jessica huddling up to show how cold it is.

The fireworks are gorgeous and the house is gorgeous - I just love these pictures! :hearts:

LOL the dog picture I saw on Tumblr! :rofl: you're too much Cor!

Sorry for the delay on the responses! At least I had a lot of pretty pictures to look at and admire! I fall more in love with this family all the time!
Livvielove
Mother Nutter
Staff Moderator

Medals: 32
Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1)
2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1)
Baby Boom Challenge (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1)
Pride (1) The Legend of (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Jolly Roger (1)
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Postby Cororon » January 1st, 2018, 6:01 am

Livvielove wrote:Sorry for the delay on the responses! At least I had a lot of pretty pictures to look at and admire! I fall more in love with this family all the time!

It's ok! You're much better than me at keeping up with reading and looking at updates and commenting. :whome:

The Christmas Day Pictures -
I love the twins - their matching outfits and Mary-Janes are adorable! I love the wrapping paper on the ground and the little train set! The My Sim dolls are perfect! Those kids sure do love them and clearly they're popular for many! I love the Tox painting in the background with a Santa hat on him! Hehe, very festive! I feel like this picture accurately depicts children on the holiday! No smiling at the camera for them - too busy looking around!

Much better than those Bratz dolls. 8-) Yeah, it was a busy day for them and they couldn't sit still for many seconds. ^^

The family photo is adorable - I remember the drama you talked about with it though! How ridiculous that people would think Spencer capable of such things! Kids are always pretty cuddly whenever I've seen them... but ahh I'm not here to get into gender stereotyping and the like :fisty:

I think the boy who made the comment is probably young and full of testosterone which makes the imagination wander in a certain direction. :lol:

I'm here to gush over this adorable family! Wilhelm needs to turn his head towards the camera! Mister had his head facing the wrong way chewing on that cigar! Lol who am I kidding, it's nearly impossible to get that many people (kids included) to focus at the same time unless you're holding food and they're all hungry! XD
Also - love the electric shaver, remote, and other decor. It feels so festive and so normal it's like you can't even notice it, but at the same point it's because it's there that it feels like home on Christmas day.

Sim-me is the only one looking at the camera. Now when I think about it, it must be because it felt like I was there IRL and wanted to break the fourth wall. It wasn't planned at all. :hmm: Yeah, I agree! One would think that the details stand out because they aren't normally in the game, but instead they make the setting more realistic and believable, almost to the point that one forgets it's a game. (Ugh, I hate to say "it's a game"! It's not! It's just a different reality!).

Josefin is gorgeous! She is so photogenic! I love Susanne casually looking away for the picture - feels very candid!

My Chubby Bunny Josefin has lost a lot of weight since she was a teen. Maybe I should feed her pies... :hmm: I took a couple of pics but chose this one because Susanne's nose looked so cute from that angle. xD

Those cuties out in the snow with Rex! I love the snowball you've got in Susanne's hands! They look warm and their shoes look comfy! ;) I love the lights on the tree beside them - very festive!

They love their new shoes! Jessica got the white pair and Susanne the black to match their hair colours. :D We'll see for how long they will stay clean. ^^

Next set of pictures -
I love this one that you made IN THEIR FACES for being so mean about Spencer. It's a nice touch because NO ONE will bat an eye at a woman holding a child like that. How frustrating! I was a daddy's girl growing up so it's just annoying to me that people see malice in a man loving his children (or grandchildren... or GREAT grandchildren).
Off my high horse now, it's still a beautiful picture - as is the one of Spencer and the girls.

Thanks! :D And notice the lipstick mark on my cheek. :wink: This pic was taken in a "studio", but I'm planning to build a new house for me and Spencer and want the livingroom to look like something like that.

The Medieval museum had me laughing - the girls all over the place! Hahaha! I also love the Tox cameo here :shhh:

:mrgreen:

Finally the New Year ones!
First of all - happy New Year!
Second of all - lol Wilhelm! GREAT hiding spot for those fireworks (sarcasm) I'm sure the girls will NEVER find them! I also love that Susanne found herself a rubix cube! If she finishes it you'll have to let us know, I've never been able to :fisty:

Happy New Year! :D Jessica is fascinated by dangerous and mysterious things (remember the axe?). Susanne not so much. She loves things like dancing and gymnastics. :) I had a Rubik's Cube long ago but couldn't solve it either. I tried so hard! :fisty: Oh, no one has noticed the stickers on the fireworks. :wink:
I love the shot of Wilhelm lighting the fireworks! The poses are fantastic, Cor! Really REALLY fantastic! I love Susanne covering her ears, and Jessica huddling up to show how cold it is.

Oh, thanks! I didn't think much of them. :O I didn't work on the shadows on this pic, because the lighting was pretty even. After watching the fireworks, Josefin and Wilhelm sat and looked at the stars and hugged. Jessica & Susanne played tag for a while and went to bed. :)

LOL the dog picture I saw on Tumblr! :rofl: you're too much Cor!

:mrgreen: You know how I like realism in the game, and it was just a random freak coincidence that Rex happened to pee "2018". :lol: :wink:

And you know how much I LOVE your comments! You have a good eye for details. :heart:
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Medals: 19
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Special Egg (1) Story of the Month (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1)
2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Pride (1) Drinks on the House (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Sweden (1)

Postby heatherfeather » January 3rd, 2018, 11:07 am

I love the 2018 in the snow! :rofl:
heatherfeather

Medals: 8
Story of the Month (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pass the Parcel (1) US - North Carolina (1)

Postby Cororon » January 4th, 2018, 7:17 am

heatherfeather wrote:I love the 2018 in the snow! :rofl:

Rex is a talanted doge! :mrgreen:
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Special Egg (1) Story of the Month (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1)
2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Pride (1) Drinks on the House (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1)
Sweden (1)

Postby Cororon » January 7th, 2018, 1:24 am

Brother Hugo and sister Natalie came by and visited Josefin in her basement gym! Josefin is sticking her tongue out again. It has been her "trademark" lately. :tongue: I should make a more serious group pic of the siblings and frame it. :hmm:

Dance class.

^^

Studio pic of Wilhelm and Josefin! Somehow I think Josefin will gain weight again. :) My friend Pengy gave her the nickname "Chubby Bunny" a couple of years ago. Josefin was a teen then, but before she turned YA she started to visit the gym. I saw her there many times. Then she got into the athletics career and stayed slim. Her husband is a journalist and a writer, so she doesn't have to work anymore. Now she can stay home and eat. ^^

Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby Nevermore » January 7th, 2018, 3:07 am

So much family cuteness going on! :O Not sure where to start... um...

Ooo! The ballet one. Two sisters in the background dancing together, then two sisters having a sneaky snack they're not sharing with the kids. :lol:

I like them all, but that is a personal fave.
Nevermore
dancing to my own beat
House of Smustle

Medals: 25
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1)
2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1)
Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The Legend of (1) Bubbles! (1) Gary? (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby Cororon » January 7th, 2018, 4:19 pm

Nevermore wrote:Ooo! The ballet one. Two sisters in the background dancing together, then two sisters having a sneaky snack they're not sharing with the kids. :lol:

I like them all, but that is a personal fave.

:lol:

Yeah, but the kids aren't allowed to eat during class. ^^ What can't be seen are the vending machines behind the wall where Natalie and Josefin are sitting. Maybe one of them had the ice lolly? It's the wrong season for those! :fisty:
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby heatherfeather » January 10th, 2018, 4:34 pm

Lol, I love that Josefin always seems to be eating a treat! These pics are too cute. Love the kids practicing ballet in the background. Josefin and her husband look so sweet in that last picture, too.
heatherfeather

Story of the Month (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pass the Parcel (1) US - North Carolina (1)

Postby Cororon » January 11th, 2018, 10:07 am

heatherfeather wrote:Lol, I love that Josefin always seems to be eating a treat! These pics are too cute. Love the kids practicing ballet in the background. Josefin and her husband look so sweet in that last picture, too.

Thanks! :D I hope Josefin will gain a pound or two. ^^
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby Livvielove » January 13th, 2018, 3:54 pm

Ooh a new batch of pictures!

I love the siblings - how they sit and interact with each other comes through the pictures really nicely! I really love your use of food throughout these pictures too - the drink in Josefin's lap. I love getting little glimpses like this into their life! Remind me - is Josefin the only one of the siblings who has children (so far)?

Two sets of sisters in a dance class - two generations! Hehehe, this makes me happier than I can say! I wasn't around to see the older siblings grow up, do they have a similar relationship as our young twins?

Susanne is so talented on that skateboard!

Hehe, "Chubby Bunny" - but at least she's cute as a bunny, no? :heart: She and her husband are so cute!
Livvielove
Mother Nutter
Staff Moderator

Medals: 32
Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Bronze SimNaNoWriMo Award 2016 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1)
2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1)
Baby Boom Challenge (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1)
Pride (1) The Legend of (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Jolly Roger (1)
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Postby Cororon » January 13th, 2018, 4:14 pm

Livvielove wrote:I love the siblings - how they sit and interact with each other comes through the pictures really nicely! I really love your use of food throughout these pictures too - the drink in Josefin's lap. I love getting little glimpses like this into their life! Remind me - is Josefin the only one of the siblings who has children (so far)?

Hugo is married to Melina ("Cupcake") and they have a daughter, Sophie. I haven't played their hosehold much lately. :)

Two sets of sisters in a dance class - two generations! Hehehe, this makes me happier than I can say! I wasn't around to see the older siblings grow up, do they have a similar relationship as our young twins?

Natalie & Josefin are more like friends now than when they were younger. Josefin was already a teen when Natalie was born, and played more with Hugo. :)

Hehe, "Chubby Bunny" - but at least she's cute as a bunny, no? :heart: She and her husband are so cute!

Pengy used to call me a squishy bunny, so my sim-kids became "bunnies" too. :mrgreen: Yeah, Josefin will always be a cute bunny, chubby or not. :yes:
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby Mpart » January 13th, 2018, 8:32 pm

These poses for your sims are all so wonderful! They are so detailed. Just how everything is placed shows how much you care.I love how each of the pictures show the personalities of the sims perfectly.I really adored the picture of the siblings and the twins! They are growing on me so much!
ImageImage

"I saved their asses from a dragon, but nooo, the bucket was over the line."
Challenges and Stories
Broken Shadows
Exiled to Lunar Lakes
Still Alive Short Dynasty
Hadley's Sliding Door Challenge
Mpart's Builds (Taking requests)
Amazing avatar made by Nevermore!
Mpart
Coffee Addict, Bucket Stealer
House of Woohoo

Medals: 9
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Silver SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Singing in the Rain (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby Cororon » January 14th, 2018, 9:34 am

Mpart wrote:These poses for your sims are all so wonderful! They are so detailed. Just how everything is placed shows how much you care.I love how each of the pictures show the personalities of the sims perfectly.I really adored the picture of the siblings and the twins! They are growing on me so much!

Thanks! :D :hug: I feel like the pics are parts of the their normal life, so the poses and everything feel natural. Sometimes they can affect the gameplay depending on how they are interpreted by me and others. Subtle things that I didn't think of. :O I didn't think much of the "Dance class" pic when I made it, but after all the comments I've started to see it in a different way. :D
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby Cororon » June 23rd, 2018, 10:45 pm

Just a quick update. It's finally summer and lots of outfits have to be changed. ^^ Susanne and Jessica came home from school and found a certain critter in the kitchen. :O

Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby Nevermore » June 24th, 2018, 8:40 am

:rotfl: Oh Tox!

Love the girls' outfits! They look so cute! I see they are Pokemon fans. :O
Nevermore
dancing to my own beat
House of Smustle

Medals: 25
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1)
2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1)
Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The Legend of (1) Bubbles! (1) Gary? (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Postby itsjulie » June 24th, 2018, 9:09 am

:nono: I hope she didn't squash tox!!!

:lol:
itsjulie
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Medals: 34
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Special Egg (1) Queen Bee Challenge (1) 100 Baby Challenge (1) Story of the Month (2) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 12 Participant (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1)
2016 Holiday Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1)
2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Teresa's Troll (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1)
Pride (1) Watermelon Bliss (1) Drinks on the House (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) Singing in the Rain (1) United Kingdom (1)

Postby Cororon » June 24th, 2018, 12:28 pm

Thanks! :D Tox managed to flee, and now he might be in a kitchen near you! :lol:
Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby heatherfeather » June 26th, 2018, 4:56 pm

Aw, Tox made them drop their snacks! :lol:
heatherfeather

Postby Cororon » June 27th, 2018, 5:11 am

Heatherfeather, you may think so, but Tox was trying to steal the food. He's smol but a big moocher. :lol:

Susanne & Jessica in the garden. :) Click to enlarge.

Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

Postby Cororon » June 30th, 2018, 9:59 pm

Weekend. My little Popstars! :D

Then on Sunday morning Jessica & Susanne wanted to go to the Old Factory Playground.

The Playground:

They met their classmates (and neighbours) Helene and Tobin there.

And later J & S went bowling. ^^

The old gentleman is Neville Cox. His first grandchild was born a couple of days ago, so I guess he went bowling to celebrate. :)

Then, the girls had to go home. Stupid curfew! :fisty: Oh well... they played for a while in the basement. They have one of their dollhouses there, on a tarp to protect the knees from the hard concrete floor. :)

Cororon
Old Simpleton
Staff Moderator

Sweden (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Sims 3 Photo Sharing