Origin ID: Skyegal19
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Sims 4 Whimacy/Wantacy

Post by skyegal23 »

My Sims 4 Wantacy Rules
Start with an YA Founder, you can freely chose aspiration and traits. You can also use the cas stories if you want.
Choose a Lifespan, you must stay with this Lifespan for the entire 8 generations
Choose a lot, you must be able to afford it and you can move freely.
You can have a family trait but if you do, all children must get the trait on their teen birthday.
Must Fulfill Wants
You can only direct a sim to fulfill a need if it is in the red and you must do so by clicking on the need for them to sort out their need themselves.
You can direct them to go to work or school, you don’t need a wish to do so. You can also chose a work tone. For Professions, you can do the tasks asked but are not allowed to socialize unless it is a wish or task. You can also do their daily task for work.
No skilling unless there is a wish for it or it is part of a task for work.
You cannot marry or move in a sim until it is a whim or if non player sim asks. You are allowed to use the interactions needed to get the whim satisfied , for example, The sims wants to go steady, you can kiss and flirty until that option shows up
No children unless the sims wish for it. There is a way round it and that is below
You can freely sell collectibles and caught fish in backpack if they had a wish to collect or catch them
Can sell collectibles through inventory.
Pop ups- Pick yes or if there is more than yes,no options roll for it
Traits and Aspiration-These can be random, or your sim can choose them
Broken Objects- Must have a whim or can hire repairman
You can only cancel whims if impossible to achieve
You can use your points for whatever you want, you have earned them
No cheats or Mods for Changing Moods, adding money. You can add mods for risky woo-hoo if you want.
You can choose Heir/Heiress any way you like and they take over at YA.
Other members of the household still can only do whims and their needs can only be fulfilled if they are in the red.
Baby/Infant/Toddler care- an older sim can take care of their needs if their needs are in the red. For babies when they are in the sad emotion.
Spares can be moved out upon reaching ya if you wish
House Decorating- You can buy and sell objects and change furnishings as much as you like, no whims are needed
You can also makeover sims hair and clothes freely
Reward- Once 200 Whims have been completed, you can control your sim for 24 hours.
You can bake birthday cakes to age sims up but only on their actual birthday, not before.
Last edited by skyegal23 on September 2nd, 2023, 3:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog
Kota

Re: Sims 4 Whimacy

Post by Kota »

I'm going to try this out immediately, it sounds perfect for me to break some of my control freak habits. Hehe. I'm slightly nervous about fulfilling an aspiration based only on the whims and autonomy of the sim but I'm excited to try.

Edit: Question! Can you direct them to get a job or is that also whim dependent?
My name on the TS4 gallery is Kotabuck.
[align=center]The Magturo Random Legacy Challenge[/font][/align]
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

No they must have a whim to get a job.
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

Has been updated to include all packs and some changes have been added
My Challenges
skyegal23
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

I have updated for all packs, if anyone has suggestions that would be helpful
My Challenges

Return to “Sims 4 Rulesets”