The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge--Updated 12/18/17

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
WistfulRose

Post Counts

The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge--Updated 12/18/17

Post by WistfulRose »

I'm lazy, so I'm not going to make this topic pretty until later, but here is my brand new challenge:
The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge!
An Alphabet "I'm Surrounded by Idiots" Challenge. The rules I'm following can be found here.

Founding Generation:
Chapter 1: Here at the Wall
Chapter 2: Smelly Bottle
Chapter 3: It's Not Funny
Chapter 4: Naps Are Healthy
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: Torch Holder Pressure

Generation A
University A: Dig It
University A.1: Creeeeeeepy *new*

It's kind of empty right now, but someday this page will be full of 26 Generations. :#1:
Last edited by WistfulRose on December 19th, 2017, 12:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
I just read the first chapter. I ran out of break time to read the second :(.
But yay good start. I actually like Komei a whole lot. His daughters are beautiful. It's nice to go back to the commentary writing style. It reminds me of the Golden Age of the Sims 2 on the exchange. I'll reading the scond chapter soon :D
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
I like what I read! As someone who's had Komei breed twice, I can testify that his face blend can actually make for some rather pretty girls.
What more things are there on the "good simmer points" list? I'm intrigued to know how cold a room would be if the degrees were the same number as my points...
It's refreshing to see a sideways presentation layout, I might try that out in the future. Actually, your attempt at this challenge is tempting me to have a shot at it myself, with some alterations.
Looking forward to more! Which I suspect there will be soon, considering you signed up for SimNaWriMo ;)
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Post by WistfulRose »

Thanks for the comments!

Pony:
Spoiler:
You're right. Komei has been throwing me some really pretty girls. I just sort of assumed he wouldn't. As for the commentary writing style, I just felt right. I'm glad it brings back 'the good old days'.
Mia:
Spoiler:
You're right. Komei has been throwing me some really pretty girls. I just sort of assumed he wouldn't. The sideways layout was just because of when I updated office my powerpoint came with wider slides. It just made sense to me to lay it out that way. Though I did figure out how to make them square if I want to. I do recommend this sort of challenge. It is actually pretty challenging. I'm having to really change my play style to accommodate for it. Not selecting the toddlers alone was torture. If you do take the challenge, good luck!
Okay, time to go work on my next update!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge--Updated 10/27/16

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
New update! :party:
Those girls grew up so fast. I love all the pranks! Lol your sims actually act like ISBI sims. Mine are all super nice to each other, cook meals, clean after each other. I love Komei as a space case. Can't wait for more!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge--Updated 10/27/16

Post by Livvielove »

You're really brave to do an ISBI. I know a lot people try them, but my impulse to get everyone platnum usually stops me.
That and it seems I can barely play the Sims 2 without appearing goofy.
I'll stick to the Sims 3 where I won't end up killing everyone.

Anyways!
Spoiler:
I love your founder - she's gorgeous.
I recently got the itch to start a Sims 2 legacy a while ago and I had such a hard time finding a spouse as well. Lots of sims, none of them even remotely attractive. Komei is... special. He's... a good husband...?
I'm trying. XD
Despite his... unique... looks, he's got some beautiful girls!
Anyways, I'm glad I found this! Good luck with your ISBI! I'll be reading!
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Re: The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge--Updated 10/30/16

Post by WistfulRose »

Three updates this time! I finished two of them yesterday, but got distracted before uploading them. Yesterday, I also updated chapter three because it had a handful of spelling mistakes that bugged me, including one name misspelled. I guess I should proofread. :haha:
Anyway, thanks for the comments!

Pony:
Spoiler:
I enjoyed the pranks, too. I had just been thinking to myself 'my sims have no personality' and then Aelwin hugged her mom and I had the thought. And well, the rest is history.
Livvielove:
It is a lot harder to do an ISBI than I thought it would be. I keep clicking the other sims and then going 'oops' and quickly clicking back to my torch holder. And the homework. Blah.
Spoiler:
Anyhow, I agree. Komei is... special.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Ohh! New posts!
I wonder who the next heir is...
Spoiler:
I love the Snowman bit... made me feel a little sad for Ameryllis. She's my favorite thus far. I also loved that moment where she *almost* heard you.
The teens were really funny. "Why are you guys always in your underwear."
"I'd like to know that too."
Good luck! You're almost onto the B generation!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
You still need a nickname for this? How about AB-AL ISBI? This reminds me that an Alphabet Legacy is another medal I have to work on, question is do it do it in Sims 2 or 3? Anyway, I do miss Sims 2 sometimes but I've been in 3 for so long I think I've forgotten how to work it...other than that nice start on this, even if you came into SimNaNoWriMo a bit late, how many can you do before tomorrow's over? I'll be watching.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Yay two updates. The founders get old so fast :(.
Any idea who the next torch holder is? I vote Aislin!
Hehe Laura is so mean to you, how dare she ignore you!
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Re: The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge--Updated 10/31/16

Post by WistfulRose »

Hi, I've got my next update all ready for you. I'm afraid this will be the last one before my hiatus for November and NaNoWriMo. Part of me wants to push out the three more to get a gold in SimNaWriMo, but I don't have time tomorrow(well, technically today), and what little time I do have, I want to use putting all my jumbled notes together so I can actually have a plan going into NaNo.

Sorry, I'm kind of lazy since it's after midnight where I am, so I'm not responding to comments today.
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Re: The Absedy Alphabet ISBI Challenge--Updated 12/18/17

Post by WistfulRose »

It's an update after over a year of hiatus! Nothing too exciting, and I can't promise consistent updates.

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”