A view into Pleasantview

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Jamesie

A view into Pleasantview

Post by Jamesie »

Hey there everyone!!

Since the release of all the expansion packs of The Sims 2 from Origin I decided to take a step back through time and relive my nostalgic moments with Sims 2.

I will be playing with only Pre-mades within Pleasantview (and probably try to add Strangetown and Veronaville at a later stage) just to live out their lives and see how far I will go with their descendants.

So far I only have pictures of the first three households on my Tumblr, however I will be posting them through another way so it will be easier to follow chronologically.

First post (Goths, Dreamer and Burb)
Little spoiler (Pleasant)
Last edited by Jamesie on July 30th, 2014, 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Proud Narutard, Pokenerd and overall an Anime and Manga fan.

[Sims 3 simself] [Tumblr]

Sig by Thai
Olive Specter

Re: A view into Pleasantview

Post by Olive Specter »

I like what you've done with them, especially remaking Lillith and Angela so they'll look more like Mary Sue (they really look nothing like her in their "default" look :lol: ). I'm curious to see what you'll do next.
:woot:
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

Olive Specter wrote:I like what you've done with them, especially remaking Lillith and Angela so they'll look more like Mary Sue (they really look nothing like her in their "default" look :lol: ). I'm curious to see what you'll do next.
I was always annoyed that they looked nothing like their mother at all in their default look, so I decided to experiment with Daniel's and Mary-Sue's Genetics in CAS to see what they can spit out and that was the result and I love it more than their original faces. I decided to keep the green eyes though. :P

I will be playing the Pleasant family sometime this week and post it up. :)

Sig by Thai
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

I really like the makeovers you gave to the Pleasants :) The girls looks great! And I love that Crumplebutt is around :P She's amazing.
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

I have forgotten that Crumplebutt was in the game, ACR kicked in then next minute an old lady was attacking Lucy. It was hilarious to watch. One kiss or in this case photobooth time resulted in getting whipped into shape by the local Granny.

Sig by Thai
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

I will be posting my play with the Pleasant's soon.

Here's a little spoiler

Little spoiler

:misspeak:

Sig by Thai
Olive Specter

Post by Olive Specter »

I love the little spoiler and I'm really looking forward to your next update about the Pleasants. :bounce:

By the way, when you talk about chance cards, are these chance cards you've been getting from a specific challenge or site? I'd like to make what I'm doing with some families more dependent on luck since I don't have that many ideas for them are are properly innovative (like the Brokes).
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

Olive Specter wrote:I love the little spoiler and I'm really looking forward to your next update about the Pleasants. :bounce:

By the way, when you talk about chance cards, are these chance cards you've been getting from a specific challenge or site? I'd like to make what I'm doing with some families more dependent on luck since I don't have that many ideas for them are are properly innovative (like the Brokes).
I wish I did so I can do challenges with the next household I am playing next. The chance cards I was referring to were the workplace chance cards. I got lucky with one. :celebration:

Sig by Thai
Olive Specter

Post by Olive Specter »

Jamesie wrote:
Olive Specter wrote:I love the little spoiler and I'm really looking forward to your next update about the Pleasants. :bounce:

I wish I did so I can do challenges with the next household I am playing next. The chance cards I was referring to were the workplace chance cards. I got lucky with one. :celebration:
Ah, ok! I thought there were custom chance cards or something. I'd love a premade Sims challenge to exist, too, I think it would be awesome. Maybe we should some make some.
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

I wouldn't have the time now to make some right now, however I would definitely enjoy making some in the future! So yes we should sometime :highfive: .

Sig by Thai
Olive Specter

Post by Olive Specter »

Jamesie wrote:I wouldn't have the time now to make some right now, however I would definitely enjoy making some in the future! So yes we should sometime :highfive: .
Awesome! In the mean time, I'll try to create a simple one as well. :highfive:
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

Just an update to my gameplay with Pleasantview. I am going to just update through my Tumblr with posts and pictures of my gameplay but right now I am trying to accelerate my play through and make a story out of it when I play enough to progress the hood through a few years to where I want to pick it up where I feel it's interesting.

I just want to incorporate a few of my own sims family which I incorporated into Pleasantview.

Here's a spoiler to keep your taste buds tingling for more. :eyebrow:
Spoiler:
I even sorted out their family tree as well. Which I will post on later. :)

Sig by Thai
Jamesie

Post by Jamesie »

I am just going a brief hiatus with the round on Pleasantview, need to finish off assignments life is getting hectic so I will be playing soon.

Sig by Thai

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”