Hi Hi Hi, Boolprop!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
MariMari

Hi Hi Hi, Boolprop!

Post by MariMari »

Hi everyone, so glad I can step out of the shadows of lurking. I was beginning to think I was doomed to lurkdom forever, but I finally plucked up the courage and made myself and account. My name is Mari, I've played all the games, but the first two iterations (and Bustin' Out and possibly Castaway) are the ones I prefer. With that said, The Sims 2 is at the top of the totem pole for me. I was a member on the original Sims 2 site, and I have fond memories of it, but alas, it no longer exists but I think boolprop is certainly still up there. Confession time: I actually had a Sims drought for a few years, and I only rekindled my love for it this year, so I'm still relearning. Other than this year, 2010 was the last year I properly immersed myself in the franchise.

I'm currently in the midst of writing a Sims 2 legacy, which will be my first full proper legacy and I'll be posting it here so I hope you'll all enjoy reading it. And that's a promise, I didn't take all those screenshots for nothing. I'm already on generation 4, so not long left to go. But I'm a uni student so I can't play or write as much as I'd like to :cry:
Hmm, what else? If I was a sim I'd probably have 9 playful points, so that can be exhausting, my aspiration would probably be knowledge (family secondary). I'm not sure about traits...clumsy is a Sims 3 trait right? Well anyway, thanks.. for having me :splat:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Hi Hi Hi, Boolprop!

Post by Ani-Mei »

Welcome to the light of de-lurkerdom, we have these cool things called houses that you can join. It's like the houses of Harry Potter where you earn points for things like medals, participating in forum events, even posting a story. We have SimNaNoWriMo starting next month that has the potential for a lot of points if you want to join one of the houses, as for me I am House Motherlode --->
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

Welcome to the lightside, Mari! I'm Lulu. I LOVED TS2, but I've been playing TS3 lately!

Good luck with your legacy - I'll be sure to check it out!
NathanBros

Post by NathanBros »

Welcome to the forums MariMari, enjoy your stay!
Luigi Time!!!
My blog: Sylenth1 VST Synth
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome out of the shadows - we are glad to have you here!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Welcome out of lurkerdom!

Come join us in the games section for some fun!
MariMari

Post by MariMari »

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to check out everything you all recommended :)
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Hey there! Welcome out of lurking!
I can't wait to stop by and read your legacy! I'm a full-time student and employee, and writing my own legacy seems to be the only way I stay sane! :roll:
I can relate to not having much time though. Hopefully I'll see you around Boolprop!
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

I look forward to your legacy!! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Introductions”