Confess/boast about your simming sins

Sitting on the front porch, watching the neighbors walk by.
Forum rules
Welcome to the General Sims Chat Area!
Post anything here that is not specific to one game or another.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Confess/boast about your simming sins

Post by Radiochocolate »

At first I just thought this could be a thread of making simmers feel better about the things they do towards their little pixel people, but then I realised that a lot of the players I've seen around here are sadists (with a hint of masochism).

What's the worst thing you've done to your sims so far? Is there anything special you'd want to do, but want advice on how to execute it? No shame, people! (Okay maybe a little shame)

Me? I... almost wiped out the Ottomas clan because I had grown tired of them (even though it was me and not ACR who had decided there'd be so many fruits from Samantha's loins). Does mass murder count as genocide if they're all from the same family?

It actually sounds worse after typing it out than it seemed in my head ^-^;
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Confess/boast about your simming sins

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I once built a deathtrap party house, and used boolprop to make my sim know everyone and then "make friends for me," so that they would all come over to his house.

It took a long time, but eventually, I did manage to drown, starve, or burn every killable sim in the neighborhood. Did you know repo-men and social services workers can't be killed?

The funniest part, to me, was when I had that HUGE!!! fire, and killed about 25 sims at once. The Grim Reaper took so long collecting all the souls that he actually caught fire, himself!

Also unkillable, by the way.

That was my proudest sim moment.

My most "What was I thinking?!" moment was when I gave my sim family eleven babies/toddlers at once. In an apocalypse.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I turn on the NRAAS Controller in Sims 3 and make all their needs static so they never eat, sleep, pee, or do anything needs related. Also turned off free will, it's so much more free in Sims 3. And I add Townies to the family using cheats rather than go the very long way around that you have to in Sims 3. I cheat them friends, nuke bad moodlets, yeah I cheat I can't seem to play without it.
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Oh dear. My worst Simming sins come from all the way back in the Sims 1 days! This happened when I was about 12, and my cousin was about 11, so I wish I could say that we didn't know what we were doing, but we totally did.

My cousin got me interested the Sims 1, and my dad found and agreed to purchase a Mac compatible copy of the game in some weird tiny hole-in-the-wall store in my grandparents' old city (ah, the days before the Apple store). The next summer, my cousin came to visit for what felt like an eternity - she and I are both only children, and we quickly got sick of constantly having someone else around. I was still figuring out my Sims 1 playing style - at that time, it revolved mostly around splitting up the Goth family by having Mortimer cheat on Bella - and she taught me about the wonders of killing Sims.

Probably inspired by Survivor, we built a house on an "island" surrounded by a giant swimming pool, funded by the rosebud cheat. We then created eight random Sims, threw them in the pool, took away the ladders, and let Sim-nature run its course. We also tried to guess which Sim would be the first to die, and which would be the last. I'm not even sure how many rounds of Sims we went through - we did an all children-round, we did an all "old people" round with the older-looking head skins, and I think we even did a round of Sims based on people we disliked. My mom was listening to us nonchalantly discussing killing Sims, and she was horrified. She was probably pretty close to calling some sort of child psychologist or throwing us into the backyard to do something wholesome.

I can't remember if our Sim-killing was interrupted by the giant 2003 Canada/US blackout or by her (finally) leaving, but by killing dozens of Sims we didn't kill each other. I sort of feel bad for killing so many Sims on purpose, but it was a lot of fun. This is probably why I don't kill very many Sims for funsies anymore - I did it all when I was young.

Swimming smiley in honour of all the poor Sims who drowned in that deathhouse: :swimming:
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Oh sure make me feel old Emily, I remember that 26 hour blackout in 2003, I was 20...and at my boyfriend's house at the time. I wasn't playing Sims 1 then either, I waited for Sims 2 in 2004 to come out.
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Emily, that sounds like me and my friends when I first started playing. Ahh nostalgia. And god do I remember the Blackout. It is one chapter in what my family calls, to this day, the vacation from hell. We were at Cedar Point in Ohio when it hit. We were lucky that none of us got stuck on any of the rides. As a twelve year old, it was scary. Of course the rest of the vacation miraculously went down hill from there. Our hotel room flooded and the transmission in my dad's truck died.

As for my worst sins, I fear I may have to many to divulge in one post. They range from minor infractions(like cheats) to some Sim Rights Violations. Like for instance, in my reintegration to Sims 2. I needed to test my Multi-PT Mod. I went a little...strange and just truned this one dude into an alien baby farm. I deleted it after feeling...not too good about it...
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

Way back when I first got Double Deluxe, I didn't know how to cheat skills, so I turned free will off, triple speed on, and had a brand new sim skill charisma at the podium... and went down for dinner.

I came back to the Grim Reaper making Mai Tai's.

(Other than that... I did try to collect all the ghost colors at one point, but I didn't get that far.)
Bexx87
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Bexx87 »

MichelleCYoung wrote:The funniest part, to me, was when I had that HUGE!!! fire, and killed about 25 sims at once. The Grim Reaper took so long collecting all the souls that he actually caught fire, himself!.
Im actually having a little giggle to myself
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SIMAPOPULASf
I am back from the underground of MH
Proud owner of
Custom Blog Website: http://www.simapopulas.co.uk
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I had a roving casa nova sim. He would father children with any thing that moved. I think total he had 37 children with 7 different women. Some of them married to other people. I never did raise any of the kids, I would pluck them down on a separate lot with a caretaker.

In the sims 1 I did a smaller version of the death house. I wanted ghosts so I made a family of eight with kids including and burned the house down around them. My stepmom made me promised not to do it again. My dad did the most epic thing I've heard of. I'm not sure how it was possible. He electrocuted the repairman, killing him. After that every time you called for the repairman he would come as a ghost. It was awesome.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Back in my early days of TS2, I'd get toddlers taken away by the social worker so there would be 'good ones' in the adoption pool. Just shove 7 toddlers in cots/high chairs and hit speed 3.

I can't remember the last time I killed a sim on purpose!
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

[quote="Pony"My dad did the most epic thing I've heard of. I'm not sure how it was possible. He electrocuted the repairman, killing him. After that every time you called for the repairman he would come as a ghost. It was awesome.[/quote]

That is insanely cool! I had a repairwoman in TS3 electrocute herself in my WYDC(and it was bonkers just having that happen in the first place), but I never had a repairperson come back. I just had my sim hook up with an alien so he could re-combobulate things ;)
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

I'm currently running a testing lot for new hacks and gameplay smoothness in Belladonna cove that is a bunch of female romance and pleasure sims running a karaoke venue. (Partially because I want to learn how to run a venue.)

Their side mission is to have kids with as many of the male population of Belladonna cove as they can without me actually initiating a try for baby, just risky woohooing /autonomous ACR try for baby. Every time their venue raises a rank, they're allowed to move in a new housemate / venue worker, and once the business reaches level five I'll let them hire instead of moving in, because by that point there should be a decent amount of babies in the house, and I don't think I'll actually be able to move anyone in.

The place is going to be wall-to-wall cribs and free-range toddlers in a season or two. It's going to be like a less intensive Queen Bee Challenge, and considering that Belladonna cove comes pre-loaded with a lot of apartment residents, there's a lot of genetics to sample.

Return to “Sims Chat”