The Lamegame Name Game Challenge :: INCOMPLETE

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

The Lamegame Name Game Challenge :: INCOMPLETE

Post by cynicalbadger »

Using my rules for The Name Game Challenge but ignoring a bunch of them and adapting it for The Sims 4 (but not really actually adapting it at all) I've started a new family to give this challenge another go! I created this challenge in 2013 so it's about time I actually went and completed it, right? I'm recording it and uploading it to my Youtube. My rule of thumb is that every episode is only 20 minutes of play meaning they are short and sweet to watch (generally only lasting 10 minutes!)

:alert: WARNING! Adult themes and I have a mouth like a sailor

Founding Generation: Pig Lamegame
Episode 1 :: Pig Lamegame
Episode 2 :: Bored of the Haunted Bar
Episode 3 :: This isn't Twilight
Episode 4 :: Give Birth in Question Mark
Episode 5 :: Diabolically Old
Episode 6 :: We Found the Activity Table
Episode 7 :: Death is Flirty
Episode 8 :: I am a Terrible Sims Player NEW! 20th August
Spoiler:
Letters Attained:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Last edited by cynicalbadger on August 28th, 2016, 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: The Lamegame Name Game Challenge :: NEW Episode 6 07 JUL

Post by Jenn »

I still keep trying to do this challenge for Sims 3 (I'm on the 4th attempt), do you have rules for this version written up found them!? Sadly, I can't load youtube on my slow internet, but I'll give it a try. Good luck!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: The Lamegame Name Game Challenge :: NEW Episode 7 27 JUL

Post by cynicalbadger »

Thank you! I've been trying for absolutely years to complete this challenge, I know it will be so satisfactory when I finally do but so far I haven't ever gotten further than 2 generations :')

and also NEW EPISODE!
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: The Lamegame Name Game Challenge :: INCOMPLETE

Post by TeeVee »

First of all... I totally know you on Twitter (I'm @hlwrites0490)! I had NO IDEA you were also on Boolprop (I've not been here a lot lately). What a small world!

I've actually subscribed to your channel but haven't found the time to watch your videos just yet. I'm glad you update regularly cause it means I can binge watch it some day soon. Looking forward to it cause I love Name Game challenges :D

ETA: Aww! Just went to watch your first video and noticed you'd taken them down. That's a shame, I was looking forward to watching them :( Hope you do something like it again in the future :)
_|Heather|_
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: The Lamegame Name Game Challenge :: INCOMPLETE

Post by cynicalbadger »

TeeVee wrote:First of all... I totally know you on Twitter (I'm @hlwrites0490)! I had NO IDEA you were also on Boolprop (I've not been here a lot lately). What a small world!
I thought that was you! I remember thinking, I know a Heather on boolprop who writes but is this the same person?! YAY!
TeeVee wrote:ETA: Aww! Just went to watch your first video and noticed you'd taken them down. That's a shame, I was looking forward to watching them :( Hope you do something like it again in the future :)
I will be, but I decided to stop because I wasn't happy with them, they were slightly boring. I will definitely be playing a Name Game Challenge in the future!

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”