Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Joint Boolprop Legacy: TS3 Version

Post by Gryffindork »

Voguishstorm wrote:You should have mine from the Langurds if I'm right. If you lost her I can link it here again. :P
I do still have yours! Only thing is her Everyday doesn't work, so I've been using her Formalwear as her main outfit. :tongue:

On that note - sorry I've been dawdling so much, but I finally started this thing! Everyone's simselves are settled in town, and Radax is enjoying a nice soak with some bubblebath he found in a trash can...
Spoiler:
Important question for Emily! How do you pronounce his name in your head? I.e. does it start with a "Rah" or "Ray" sound? This may have some bearing on how he gets nicknamed when I start writing posts (because I'm too lazy for five letters, apparently :lol:).
Image Image Image
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Aaah look at that handsome goober! :bounce: Radax looks so good in your game, Sam! I've been pronouncing his name Ray-dax (Radar but with an X) but his name is from a sci-fi name generator so I guess pronunciation doesn't matter all that much. I guess Ray would be a good nickname for him, but I also thought that five letters wasn't long enough to warrant a nickname. :awesome:

I was going to post this weekend and ask how you were doing with getting everything started, so I'm glad you gave us an update! I've been dawdling with my own Scatterday updates and reading things, but I've been distracted by work, the plague that is destroying everyone in my office, and other video games. Can't wait to see what else Radax gets up to in your game. I love that he found/stole bubble bath from the trash - it's a promising start!
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

He's been so much fun to play already! Thanks for clearing that up - I like to have the option to nickname sims more out of affectionate mocking than anything else. :tongue:

I actually managed to get the first chapter posted! (And then I got really busy and couldn't get on here to tell you all.) I'm going to make a thread in the legacies section in a bit, but I thought you guys should be the first to check it out! Let me know what you think. :)
Image Image Image
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

Yay! I'm excited that this is starting :). I like the underground house/room that you made. If it's not too late and you don't mind, I can still make my simself and send it to you.
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

For sure! I probably won't play any more until tomorrow at least, so you still have time if you want to send me one. :)

Just an update on where I'm at in-game, without spoiling too much:
Spoiler:
I think Radax and his mate are done having kids now. They're all toddlers, and I couldn't be happier with the variety of genes we got! Super excited to show you guys.
Image Image Image
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Ooh, I'm so excited! I'm off to read it right now!
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

Spoiler:
SQUEE! I hope it's Nancy. I love that face. But Kirstin is awfully fun too!
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

Oooh I'm going to have to read this soon! Sadly my brain is mush from busy times at work, so I doubt I'll leave any decent comments right now. I'm hoping I'll have some downtime tomorrow night to catch up with all things Sim-related! :D
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
Laserkatt

Post by Laserkatt »

Yaaaay so exciting :D
That was hilarious, I laughed out loud so much and my dad looked at me funny. Derp.

Also the van that the simselves drive just killed me. And then the ladder killed me again. This is either very good or very bad for my health.
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Yay, thanks everyone! :D

Figured I should mention here that 1.2 is up in case anyone missed the other thousand places I posted about it. :P

Also I have a new favourite picture of Radax:
Spoiler:
P.S. I kinda wish I could drive the simself van IRL. :rotfl:
Image Image Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

So umm, some news from me: My Mediafire account was hacked and some asshole changed my log ins so when it comes time to pass on my heir to the next person, I'll have to send them to you via email attachment since I can't upload it. I could use the Exchange but I'd really rather not, because if there's some unforeseen server meltdown or something I'll lose my heir/ess so I'll just send it via email so I know it will get there. As of two days ago, my simself is still downloadable although I have no idea if that will even stay or this hacker will delete all my sims and files I have in my account. I have all the files offline so I haven't lost anything forever.
Laserkatt

Post by Laserkatt »

I made a new simself :0 It's a... uh, decent likeness.

Download

It's mediafire, and I packed both the .sim and .sim3pack in case you have a preference. As I use CCMagic I also included the hair and top that I used, because I have no idea if they'll be included :D

Pic

If you do download it, please let me know if it works.
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Aww. I guess I was seriously late to this party. Then again, I'm lame to even thing I could make time to participate. I guess I'll read!

EDIT: Oh, cool, I'm on the waitlist!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

I had a thought... :plumbob2: I know it might be asking a bit much at this stage, but why do we have to stop at ten generations? I know that's where the challenge ends, but if there are people who missed the early signups that want to join in, why can't we carry on past ten for them to join too? And change the wait list, so if somebody has to drop out, the person after them just takes over a generation earlier than planned?

There might be something I've overlooked as to why that won't work buuut... It would be awesome to see how far we could all take this and how many gens we could get to :D
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
Voguishstorm

Post Counts

Post by Voguishstorm »

I like this idea very much. XD
ImageImageImage
Laserkatt

Post by Laserkatt »

I don't see a problem with this =]
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Sorry I was out of the loop for a while, guys! I do have a new chapter for you though - 1.3 You Can't Stop the Fun Train :D
Laserkatt wrote:I made a new simself :0 It's a... uh, decent likeness.
Oooh, awesome! I'll switch her out in the legacy town if I get a chance!
DSLady wrote:I had a thought... :plumbob2: I know it might be asking a bit much at this stage, but why do we have to stop at ten generations? I know that's where the challenge ends, but if there are people who missed the early signups that want to join in, why can't we carry on past ten for them to join too? And change the wait list, so if somebody has to drop out, the person after them just takes over a generation earlier than planned?

There might be something I've overlooked as to why that won't work buuut... It would be awesome to see how far we could all take this and how many gens we could get to :D
I actually thought about this when the sign-ups started overflowing! Much as I like things to be neatly wrapped up, I'm definitely down to keep it going after ten if there are still people who want a turn with the family. The way I envisioned the wait list was that we'd shift the whole thing up one generation if anyone dropped out, so whoever was at the top of the wait list would move to generation ten. So we can keep the order as it is for now, and see how far we get before we run out of interested people!
Image Image Image
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Just letting you guys know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! I've been too busy to play much this week, so I don't have enough pictures for an update. And I'm in California now until the 6th, so the next chapter won't be out for a couple more weeks - sorry! :(
Image Image Image
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Okay so fully acknowledging that I suck for leaving this for two months...

I finally wrote a new chapter! :D
Image Image Image

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”