Crazy as Can Be: An OWBC (Chapter 1.1)

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Repo

Crazy as Can Be: An OWBC (Chapter 1.1)

Post by Repo »

Well, here goes. I'm jumping on the challenge train, this should be fun. I was considering a legacy, but an OWBC is a little (okay, a lot) shorter and seems a lot more managable, not to mention I get to follow more wacky, crazy rules like having a flamingo army! So, here goes, and I hope everyone enjoys reading as I have with playing :spin:

Also, for anyone who doesn't know me, I always treat my sims with the utmost love and compassion. I have never been known to kill a stray townie or nanny for something as petty as "Eh, not enough deaths this chapter." Truly. :angel: I would never harm my precious little pixels :twisted:

Chapter 1.1: An Introduction

Constructive criticism of any kind is always appreciated (as much as I love to hear about what a good job I'm doing, if there's a way to impove my writing, I love hearing that as well since, hey, it helps me improve my writing!)
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Re: Crazy as Can Be: An OWBC (Chapter 1.1)

Post by Bokavoy »

This made me laugh so much!
Spoiler:
Aphrodite is really pretty, I wonder what her kids are going to look like.
Lili

Post by Lili »

Spoiler:
Excellent start! How could it not be with such a founder's spouse :D And such an archenemy :haha:
Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
KatieCat

Post by KatieCat »

Spoiler:
Aprodite is such a cheeky one isn't she? But I think it's funny. :P
I'm excited to see her babies with the one and only! I'm also very excited to see this challenge play out!!
Oh, Baby! A WYDC
Thanks Nicola for the set!

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”