Sisterhood of Avalon - Week 2 (04/23)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Sisterhood of Avalon - Week 2 (04/23)

Post by platformperil »

Hello and welcome to my new BACC. I had some troubles with the old ones, and moving, and ugh. Awful. But this is the Sisterhood of Avalon. Originally a BARKC, I decided to just do a simple BACC. Not a lot to say about this, let's get started.

Week 1
Avalon

Week 2
Avalon | Princess

Week 3
Avalon

Please forgive the picture quality for week 1. I forgot to change it until I started to build the powerpoint. Whoops.
Last edited by platformperil on May 13th, 2016, 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Uta No Prince Sama!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Sisterhood of Avalon - Week 1 (03/13)

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :)

Nice start and good business choices. :thup:
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Another desert BaCC! :celebration:
Spoiler:
A very nice start, and way to go with those move-in funds, Komei!

Good choice of businesses - I always enjoy watching other players' strategies.

Looking forward to seeing more of Avalon, especially with better pictures :thup:
Image Image
ISTJ
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Yeah, the picture quality always takes me by surprise, any time I have to re-install or anything. You don't notice until it's too late, but it should be fine going forward.
Spoiler:
NICE on the spouse front. That's a good "dowry," and a good start-up business. Everyone will need groceries, after all. And congrats on the promotion! Lots of people rag on Komei, but I actually like him. He has a very strong jawline.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Lili

Post by Lili »

Starting a BaCC is so exciting!
Spoiler:
Great start, and I love that the founder snatched Komei as spouse!

Good idea to have groceries already, fridges go empty in no time. I was conflicted forever with my households because buying a new fridge is cheating, services calls where locked, and I didn't want a rural BaCC where everyone fishes and gardens all day :D
And OMG cellphones! I missed those too in my first weeks.
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Re: Sisterhood of Avalon - Week 2 (04/23)

Post by platformperil »

Rflong7:
Spoiler:
Thank you! Yes, I've seen many of them and it seems a popular first choice is a grocer. However, I am too lazy to make my sims build gardens just yet so...
Lorinsv:
Spoiler:
He really saved the day. With anything less, we would have had to wait a lot longer to start to build the businesses.

Yes, hopefully they'll look better!
MichelleCYoung:
Spoiler:
Komei has always been one of my favorite townies! And thanks! This BACC is moving extra quick and I'm super excited! Thank you!
Lili
Spoiler:
I do often buy new fridges until we get everything set up. Once more stores are set up, I'm going to have everyone go out and buy their things. I think that's way more fair.

Cellphones are truly the best! I may just cheat the Avalon family into having them so I don't need another store for it. We'll see as time goes on.
New Update! and a new family!
Uta No Prince Sama!
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post by platformperil »

Uta No Prince Sama!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

This was nice. Quick and easy to read, and some of those sims are really nice to look at!
Spoiler:
Too bad about the PT hack, though. I love alien babies!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
nicholaplaysthesims
Steam ID: alpha_ddeathclaw
Origin ID: laaputa
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by nicholaplaysthesims »

So glad I checked this out, I love BACC's, and hey Alice and Teresa! xD Your sims make pretty babies, look forward to seeing all the businesses up and running fully!
platformperil
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post by platformperil »

Sorry, I've been away from boolprop for a bit and haven't had a chance to sim more. I hopefully will get back to this before 2017!

Michelle
Spoiler:
As it didn't work out, I was able to remove my multi-PT hack without causing issues to any of my current hoods. If something explodes, however, we will figure out how to make it unexplode!
Nichola
Spoiler:
Thank you! I definitely wanted to add some non-regular townies because they are buckets of fun and yours look extra good! And yes, I get v. lucky with genetics, I find.
Uta No Prince Sama!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”