The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 12/21/23*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 5/25*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
And that's why I have the NRAAS controller, to delete stuck cars and reset the stalker-ratzzis that plague my houses. And still liking the invisible pitfall floors too. Poor ignored pets are ignored. Hehe, nice chappie.
Spoiler:
Agreed. I have no idea how I survived before without MC. My game probably wouldn't even function without NRAAS holding it's hand.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 5/27*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Did not know cats could save them from death. New thing for me. :D Too bad the cats didn't love Goldeen enough... *sigh* Evil dishwasher is evil. Always a party in your game huh? Will be back.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 5/27*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Did not know cats could save them from death. New thing for me. :D Too bad the cats didn't love Goldeen enough... *sigh* Evil dishwasher is evil. Always a party in your game huh? Will be back.
Spoiler:
It was new for me too. I'm always amazed when I learn something new in the sims actually. As long as I have played, I feel like I would have known that by now.
New chapter, plus a heir poll at the end so every one come on over and vote today :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 10/15*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chappie posted today! Come find your new heir for the next generation!
pucksummerdream

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 1/8*

Post by pucksummerdream »

A rainbow legacy AND a Pokemon legacy? Sick.
Spoiler:
I'm only on the Pewter generation, but I gotta say I love this. First of all, mad props for actually naming them after Pokemon -- for some reason, going in, I thought they'd all be named after trainers. Something is so much funnier about a grown man named Geodude.

Your writing is hilarious, of course, and all your characters are awesome. I think my favorite part has to be the house, though -- it looks so cool every time you match it to a generation. Kudos, and good luck on finishing it!
ImageImageImage
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 1/8*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I missed two chapters?! My bad...you know though you can cancel the newspaper delivery on the phone under services right? Every time I play Sims 3 that's the first thing I do, they annoy me. And the second thing is cheat skilling with the NRAAS controller...but I don't play Sims 3 for anything other than to just purge an urge to gem hunt or something. *cough* I now have up to Into the Future on my new laptop since my other one died. No Pets EP or any SP's though, the lag with only those 10 EP is annoying even on A BRAND NEW laptop!! Anyway, good to see Rapidash saved Scyther I didn't even know they could do that but I don't have the Pets EP so...here's hoping you do finish this year.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 3/3*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
It seems I've changed my tune and finally jumped on this Rainbowcy bandwagon. I just started one since my new laptop decided it needs to crash after only five minutes of being on so I put Sims 3 on my desktop, now it works. I lost Dragon Valley though :cryingeyes: It would have been so perfect for this Rainbowcy. *sigh* Anyway, lovely pink generation though and I adore your Safari! So nice! Looking forward to more.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 5/12*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I got it back. Heh, good thing it stay put on your Exchange profile. And the glitches continue, Lickitung is cute I've been horde hunting a Shiny one in X or just a Shiny anything really. :#1: So will there be anymore Pink Pokemon or will Scyther be forever condemned to a life with no bow-chicka-wow-wow?
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 7/5/2018*

Post by Miss Miserie »

After 2 years, the Pokemon are back in a new update~~ :bounce:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Yay more Pokes! Will we be getting a Mew or a Ditto this time? Funny what doesn't change in two years huh? I completed my Rainbowcy and I've become a Sims 3 exclusive player now I think. Got a new laptop that runs all the EP's and SP's except Pets, still don't have that. Good to see you back in business.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Yay more Pokes! Will we be getting a Mew or a Ditto this time? Funny what doesn't change in two years huh? I completed my Rainbowcy and I've become a Sims 3 exclusive player now I think. Got a new laptop that runs all the EP's and SP's except Pets, still don't have that. Good to see you back in business.
Spoiler:
I would actually like to have a Mew and/or Ditto. At least a Ditto. I think I could do a lot with a sim named Ditto considering all the clones I go through :haha: I have a lot of legacies I have to catch up and read up on, so I'll have to check that out. I'm still cranking mine out on my old laptop, at least until I get a chance to buy a new one. Anyway, thanks :))
Candi0207

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 9/1/2018*

Post by Candi0207 »

So I am not all the way to the current chapter... but almost.
Spoiler:
I never played Pokemon so I am sure I am missing some of the humor, but your legacy is hilarous. I think my favorite character so far is Rhyhorn for some reason. I just like the way he talks in CAPS and pretty much hates everything. I like Squirtle a lot too. I'm off to read some more, just wanted to let you know I am really enjoying it so far.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 9/1/2018*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Candi0207 wrote:So I am not all the way to the current chapter... but almost.
Spoiler:
I never played Pokemon so I am sure I am missing some of the humor, but your legacy is hilarous. I think my favorite character so far is Rhyhorn for some reason. I just like the way he talks in CAPS and pretty much hates everything. I like Squirtle a lot too. I'm off to read some more, just wanted to let you know I am really enjoying it so far.
Thank you :D :D I'm so happy to hear you like it, I've been a big fan of your work and that makes me really happy to read that! (even though I respond 90 years afterwards lol)
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 2/28/2019*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapter after one of my many lengthy breaks :splat:
Hay Horse
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 3/4/2019*

Post by Miss Miserie »

I did it! I updated again in a timely and fashionable manner :D

Helixmas :lightning: :lightning: :lightning:
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Yeah Incineroar wasn't Fire/Fighting, it was Fire/Dark. Primarina is Water/Fairy and Decidueye is Grass/Ghost. And yay Sword and Shield! Have to wait till November though but I have no SWITCH!! *cries* I'll have to get one AND both games because I'm a Pokemon Addict...*cough* Anyway I read the latest chapters and still laughing but I have Pets now too so :party: Nice to see the Pokemons got a Revival Herb.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah Incineroar wasn't Fire/Fighting, it was Fire/Dark. Primarina is Water/Fairy and Decidueye is Grass/Ghost. And yay Sword and Shield! Have to wait till November though but I have no SWITCH!! *cries* I'll have to get one AND both games because I'm a Pokemon Addict...*cough* Anyway I read the latest chapters and still laughing but I have Pets now too so :party: Nice to see the Pokemons got a Revival Herb.
Spoiler:
lol yeah I picked Popplio for more or less the reason to have Primarina

as for Incineroar, I'll let Slowpoke find that out on his own, I wouldn't want to ruin his surprise :haha:

and hopefully the revival herb will last :)
doucheheart

Post by doucheheart »

this is just the best and you are just the funniest ! i love reading this legacy

Enviado do meu SM-A520F através do Tapatalk
coming soon...
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

doucheheart wrote:this is just the best and you are just the funniest ! i love reading this legacy

Enviado do meu SM-A520F através do Tapatalk
Thank youuuuuu :blush: I'm glad you like it!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Pokemon Rainbowcy *New 9/15/2019*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapter!!! :flirt: Arson She Wrote

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”