Arkadia: An RKC Rotation 2A Mar. 6th

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
IchigoMcCoy

Re: Arkadia: An RKC Bachelor Challenge Part 1, 2 Feb. 20th

Post by IchigoMcCoy »

Spoiler:
All the ladies are gorgeous!

So, Celestia is making friends! ...Or not. She and Kindle didn't get along very well with Jane, did they? Everbody, there's a bachelor in this Bachelor Challenge, you know!

Oh, now, Jane and Celestia are fighting. Celestia must really hate Jane if she actually wants Barcelona around! And she's also being a creeper during chess. Nice.

Wow, Celestia did much better than I thought she would! Sad to see her go, but fourth place is pretty good! At least she gets her magic back.

Aw, I was sad to see Eowyn go. She was my favorite after Cel. I love her name!

The winner was really close! Congratulation to Mia! I'm sure she and Nemo will be very happy.

Great Bachelor Challenge! Thank you so much for including Celestia!
Call me Jessie.
Night Legacy
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Princess Eowyn did make it to third place and she was the crowd favourite to win which should feel good to know as her creator. But still, two bolts is pretty good. If she had been Family or Knowledge I'm sure it would have been a face off between her and Mia. Despite rejected flirts *cough* At least she still gets to hang around, I'll have to nuke her crush on Prince Nemo to avoid slappage when he marries Mia though. Easy enough to do, Cupid and Madame Laveaux will take good care of the visiting princess too.
Jessie:
Spoiler:
Yeah they just went at it for no reason. Celestia can now fly around Arkadia which is good, always nice to see other magi around. I do have to fix Barcelona though, for some reason supernaturals don't stay that way when they get packed and downloaded. A good Magi and an evil one would definitely make Arkadia an interesting place. Although it would have been cool to have a Magi queen. :) Thanks for letting me have her and Barcelona.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Wow. I'm off-line for a little while and I miss FIVE updates.

Ummm, I can't give good comments on that many at once. Suffice to say that it was really fun reading them all. I loved the bachelor challenge, and look forward to seeing all these characters (including Cupid!) in the future.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
I play fast when I want to, that's the good thing about the internet it stays put. Oh we'll see Cupid again, he's best friends with the prince so he'll probably be a regular at parties or the venue. I am looking forward to seeing the others show up from Townie Land too. It should be fun to see them at businesses or causing trouble *coughJanecough* Hehe, thanks for reading.
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

Spoiler:
Wow, Jane! :popeye: She was never like that in my game, haha! I guess she just really doesn't know how to interact with other people outside her family. :')
My two favourite girls in the final! I'm glad Mia won, she's a good fit for Prince Nemo, and she deserves happiness like that! For me, Mandy will always be with Cristopher. :)
I like your RKC so far! Looking forward to reading more :)
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Anne:
Spoiler:
Must be the changing universes, Jane totally went off on Celestia. I guess maybe an Apcocalypse free world is too scary for her and she was just acting out. *shrugs* I am looking forward to seeing how Arkadia reacts to their new green queen too. Once Prince Nemo finds someone for your namesake, Princess Anne of course.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Arkadia: An RKC Rotation 2A Mar. 6th

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Reading the next chapter!

Oh, by the way:
Spoiler:
Kate Middleton is a Duchess, because her husband is a Duke. Yes, he's also a Prince, but her official title, as wife of Prince William, would be Princess William, and she chose not to use that, because she likes her OWN name, thankyouverymuch, so she's called Duchess. When her husband is King, she'll be Queen, but not Queen regnant. Queen regnants usually have prince consorts, but reigning kings have queens. It's weird. I could be wrong, because I'm not an expert, but I have done a bit of reading on it, and that whole "Princess (Prince's name)" thing stuck in my head. Yuck.

Also, historically, a king's wife was a queen, but had only the powers he delegated to her, usually ceremonial. However, England did have one power-couple, William and Mary, who actually ruled jointly. It was hundreds of years ago, and hasn't happened before or since, but I think it's awesome.
OK, now actual comments on the chapter:
Spoiler:
BWAHAHAHAAA! Cupid's flirtations! Also, "It would be wise to re-Trace your steps!" LOL!

Oh, if anything, a DJ booth is more steampunk than a stereo that plays itself. It's just a gramophone on a table, right? And the sound horns are encased in boxes, for the appearance. But the idea of music just playing itself? Nooooo. Someone must man the gramophone! Also, yeah, I love that downtown time warp.

Those thought bubbles say it all, don't they? And sometimes, they just add to the drama.

So, who's the god of glitches? We need a god of glitches.

Awww, Cupid's going to be busy. I'd love to see him setting up a matchmaking service downtown. Hmmm, that gives me ideas.

Go, Mia! You tell him! The people can tolerate all kinds of differences, if you give them a chance. But if you don't allow them to show their tolerance, you'll only breed intolerance, and that would be bad. GO MIA!

"Ah, well, it sounds lovely." What was Mia hoping for the surprise? Don's chili?

I love Pirate King Nemo.

You know, I keep wanting to tell these sims to just eat some apples. Sims 3, in the system, I guess. That was one part of the game I always liked. Although why it should be a common fruit for boys, and an uncommon one for girls, I don't know. I think tomato would have been much more appropriate for girls. We're called tomatoes, sometimes, after all. Anyway, good luck on the heir!

Huzzah! First try! Long live Prince Chase!

I do like Nemo, and I'm glad he's allowing River to work his way up for Anne. This is such a nice family.
Great chapter! Yay!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
So I was half right with the nobility system, good enough. Better than being totally wrong right?

Anyway, I don't have a Downtown yet since my population is nowhere near 25 000 that's required for one. Cupid is giving Clara easy hints about what family she will marry into but she doesn't quite get it...Spoilers. Heh, Mia is a good queen so far she will be good for the kingdom seeing as she lived through an Apocalypse. And yes Pirate King Nemo is all kinds of awesome he makes great faces. I just got out of a long Sims 3 play session so I'm getting tired and blurry eyed right now. I think I have a new obsession for a bit, my Rainbowcy is actually going well. Hehe. Thanks for reading.
Miri

Post by Miri »

Ah shucks
Spoiler:
I was rotting for Eowyn too. But I see Mia's off to a good start as queen.
Having come from such a rough background herself I'm sure she can provide lots of support to the survivors of Arkadia seeing as they all just relocated.
Still I like that Eowyn's still about, hopefully we'll see her from time to time.
Heh Clara's just not getting it is she? Well I guess she'll have a "OOOOOH so that's what he meant" moment later.
Looking forward to more naturally.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Miri:
Spoiler:
Yes, I thought she would make it too but alas, she did not. Princess Eowyn is still living in the governess mansion with Cupid and Madame Elena so if I ever get back to that house then we shall see her again. Mia is off to a great start with an heir on the first try, go Mia. Mia was seventh generation in the Apocalypse so most of the lifts were done by the time she was born but she still knows things. Anyway, Clara is a little slow but Cupid did tell her who she was going to marry and she didn't get it. Hehe, I love my gods.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”