100 Geek Babies *Season 2 is up!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

100 Geek Babies *Season 2 is up!

Post by Ellenyarai »

So I've decided to do a 100 Baby challenge. It was originally started for those awkward times in-between my alphabet legacy chapters, but I took so many pictures that I decided to go ahead and make it an official thing.

I'm not sure what the actual rules are surrounding this challenge, but for the only parameters I gave myself were that after every twenty-five babies the youngest girl would carry on the tradition. For me it was so that I wouldn't have to stare at the same genetics for 100 sims. Also, I felt bad for the sim I made to start the challenge, Gaea.

Obviously all the babies are going to have 'geeky' names. For the first round of 25 I chose names from the Harry Potter books.

This challenge is more of a straight documentary than a 'comedic' one. It really is just to show that I did complete the challenge. But if this is your kind of thing than please enjoy!

This is Geae! I absolutely love her!

And these are her offspring!

Season 1
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Lily Generosity is carrying on the challenge!

We livin' you guys.

Season 2
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

(P.S. If any of these sims catch your fancy let me know and I will upload them. Gaea should already be up under my username Ellenyarai1)
Last edited by Ellenyarai on April 1st, 2018, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Re: 100 Geek Babies

Post by somebodysangel »

These guys are awesome! Can't wait to see Season 2
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I enjoyed this and it's nice to read something low-key once in a while. The kids are pretty much uniformly gorgeous! You're doing a great job to have gotten through 25 already. :) I like your idea of changing the mother so it's not as monotonous and we get to see some genetics in play.
Spoiler:
I'm looking forward to seeing Lily's kids. She's got an adorable face!
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Thanks you guys! I may be a little while before the next season because I want to focus on my alphabetacy some more, but I promise you will see some more geeky babies!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

I started reading this but got distracted but I'm bookmarking it for later because Gaea is amazing and I love the theme!
Wynter
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Wynter »

OMG these are great. You are so funny!
Spoiler:
"You're wearing a hood over your baseball cap, you don't get to question my life choices"
I literally laughed out loud!
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Dawww thanks you guys!! It'll be a little while before I start another season (because I'm an idiot and I put my alphabetacy and this challenge in the same 'hood) but I really appreciate it!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

Finally, I've caught up to all your parts now and have mammoth commentary under this spoiler
Spoiler:

Why does this sim look so much like Benedict Cumberbatch (Please say it is) YES! Confirmed! He is such a good Benedict- more specifically Sherlock.

Also - I love the HP naming theme! FTW!
Should I list traits? Nah.
I feel like this all the time. With 100 baby challenges it's like - you'll have to do this 100 times :pan:
I ran out of eligible dudes sooner than I thought.

*Downloads lots of men from exchange*
I'm reaching this point in my challenge. And this was going to be my exact approach to it too.

That was so many babies in the first part alone! You are speeding through this challenge.
"What is that horrifying dark cloud of depression and responsibility?"

Welcome to adulthood.
I love your commentary :') It's scary because it's true.

So Sad that Alice got taken away! I did not know that they literally only took the baby which is good news (Imagine if they had taken all the kiddies as well? Nightmare) Also, your baby girl streak is record breaking. Gaea does make the most beautiful sims though.

Green hair! I don't think I've ever had a baby inherit fun coloured hair! Okay, wow. Godric is so amazing. May I request him in the gallery for my 100 baby challenge? I need Gaea's genes.

Pokemon is going to be an awesome naming theme, but I also got excited over Disney when you thought about that earlier
Gaea- I'm afraid not #20. I need to go take care of something.
:rotfl:

Blonde Draco needed to happen! I'm so glad it did. But I was really hoping Ron would be a red head (considering almost ALL of the other kids are)
I could not do it the way you have been. 25 babies per sim although sounds amazing (only 4 gens, right) I just do not have the same strength as you! I am excited about the next generation
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Spoiler:
Yeah it's just the four generations, but the amount of work that goes into each one is exhausting. Why is probably why I won't get back to it until my alphabetacy is over. But who knows? I may get the urge to torture myself again, and with the patch my sim can get preggars with both males and females so I won't feel like cheating with the exchange lol. Thanks for reading through all of it, that's quite the feat in itself XD
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Re: 100 Geek Babies *Season 2 is up!

Post by Ellenyarai »

Another season is up! Sorry it took forever, but other challenges have been taking priority. Enjoy!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”