Neighborhood Stories

Need help working out the bugs in the plotline? Need to get past the writers block? Share ideas here.
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Neighborhood Stories

Post by Mauricette »

I'm trying to take up simming again after taking a break and losing my Alphabetacy and OWBC- a hard blow. :p
But I think I want to play for the joy of playing instead of trying to start another challenge. Have quite a few under my belt already.

I started playing the cannon neighborhoods of Sims 2: Riverblossom, Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville (which I have renamed to simply Verona), and created a custom neighborhood. Playing each household a week at a time. Well, that's not true, I got through one neighborhood, Riverblossom.
I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the next neighborhood, Pleasantview, then naturally to the next after that- going through all four to five neighborhoods before starting the second round of rotations in Riverblossom again, or stay with Riverblossom. Oh, but gosh, when would I stop? Probably when I got bored, I guess.
Anyways, if you'd like to leave a comment on my predicament I'd appreciate it. One neighborhood at a time seems a manageable undertaking, but I thrive on challenge. Five neighborhoods might be too large a challenge, though- Oh, I should start a topic of the neighborhood I've completed, I suppose. Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Mauricette
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Neighborhood Stories

Post by Ani-Mei »

I've lost challenges too, namely my Altered Fates legacy which only made it to generation five, my second RKC, all my WYD kids, all because my other laptop had motherboard failure. The new one won't run Sims 2, the graphics card and OS don't like old games like that. I did try to play the original six hoods in my completed legacy, it sorta worked out. It's nice if you can do it I'd like to see someone else's take on Romeo and Juliet in Veronaville.
Strawberry

Post by Strawberry »

Wow, I can't imagine playing all those neighborhoods and households. I'd stick to just one, but it seems you've done them all. Although I missed it, because it's not available to to view anymore?
Author of Bella Noir.
Mauricette
Steam ID: coag27
Origin ID: DiamondCoyote

Post Counts

Post by Mauricette »

Yeah, I only got through two rotations with each household. It's okay, it was just for fun anyway. I'm glad so many people enjoyed it. But now that its gone, there's no way to get the skeleton of it off the forum XD

I don't think. Actually I could ask a moderator. It'd be too bad though, it got me a golden plumbob award.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I only played the original the neighbors, made it simple. But you could do all the households in rotations though I can imagine how stressful that would be

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Storylines & Themes”