Cedric Quinn's 100 Baby Challenge (updated 11-19-15)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Cedric Quinn's 100 Baby Challenge (updated 11-19-15)

Post by SammySama7 »

This legacy died :(
Last edited by SammySama7 on March 22nd, 2016, 10:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Re: Cedric Quinn's 100 Baby Challenge

Post by Ellenyarai »

This was so much fun to read!
Spoiler:
Cedric is super attractive and so are his offspring! I wonder, are you going to introduce any simself's? Anyways, awesome first chapter!
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

Ellenyarai wrote:This was so much fun to read!
Spoiler:
Cedric is super attractive and so are his offspring! I wonder, are you going to introduce any simself's? Anyways, awesome first chapter!
Spoiler:
I can definitely introduce sim-selves if anyone wants their sims to be part of this! It would be pretty funny and I can put a household full of them!
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Spoiler:
Feel free to use mine! My username on the gallery is Ellenyarai1, and my simself is named Legacy? I'm not sure why I gave her that name, but there you go!
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Your challenge is off to a great start! I accidentally started a similiar challenge-except it was a YA male who ended up having to raise 6 babies by himself at first. (He ended up with 4 sets of twins and 2 more kids!) That is, until I moved in one of his baby mommas to help. They broke up cause it was Nina Caliente and she was too hot-tempered and stopped helping out. He ended up having 10 kids that way. The cries were too much though! It was starting to make me tense, so I scrapped the family. xD I had another legacy where the foundress started had 7 kids. Now i'm at only 3 for the time being-yay!
Spoiler:
I can definitely see why you have the moms there to help! I LOL'd at the part where we're first introduced to the industrial sized box of high end pregnancy tests! Hahaha like they're complimentary/obligatory mints. xD The kids are lovely! Are you planning to make a chart or cataloging every single baby? I've already forgotten a few of the mothers.
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

rubysapphire wrote:Your challenge is off to a great start! I accidentally started a similiar challenge-except it was a YA male who ended up having to raise 6 babies by himself at first. (He ended up with 4 sets of twins and 2 more kids!) That is, until I moved in one of his baby mommas to help. They broke up cause it was Nina Caliente and she was too hot-tempered and stopped helping out. He ended up having 10 kids that way. The cries were too much though! It was starting to make me tense, so I scrapped the family. xD I had another legacy where the foundress started had 7 kids. Now i'm at only 3 for the time being-yay!
Spoiler:
I can definitely see why you have the moms there to help! I LOL'd at the part where we're first introduced to the industrial sized box of high end pregnancy tests! Hahaha like they're complimentary/obligatory mints. xD The kids are lovely! Are you planning to make a chart or cataloging every single baby? I've already forgotten a few of the mothers.
Lol I love accidentally starting a legacy. I made a super ugly sim while hanging out with my brother and just showing him what you can do in CAS and now I'm playing an undocumented prettacy. It's been fun so far! He married Katrina Caliente, funny enough, and so far they have two kids and she's pregnant with a third since the son was a face-clone of her and the daughter looked too much like him lol.
Spoiler:
I've been making a list of all the moms and what their kids are named. I might make a tab on the blog that shows a picture of the mother and a picture of her child once they're a young adult. The list has been helping me remember who mothered who haha.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

I love it so much !! I need to save this so I can come back for more updates..

Question where did you get the jail cell ?
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Re: Cedric Quinn's 100 Baby Challenge (updated 11-19-15)

Post by SammySama7 »

Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Spoiler:
I flipped when I saw my simself. I would fall asleep in the middle of conversation. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

I updated yesterday but I forgot to post here, check it out!
https://sammysama7.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... w-get-out/
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

I've been waiting for this update and it is everything I could of hoped for!
Spoiler:
I've only had girl children in my 'hood so I'm super excited to see the combination of your gorgeous Cedric and quirky me. YAY!!!!!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”