Edenville: A Multi-Challenge Hood Dead

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Edenville: A Multi-Challenge Hood Dead

Post by Ani-Mei »

Hey guys, this was just going to be a thread for my new DITFT challenge but it's expanded to include other challenges. I've been working on it for a while and so far only started two full challenges. The others I haven't really decided what they're going to be yet. I have a DITFT family and another legacy, the DITFT family is called the Greenvales and the legacy is the Brimstones.

The Greenvale DITFT

Chapter 1: Getting Settled In

A Brimstone Legacy

Chapter 1: Fiore Brimstone
Last edited by Ani-Mei on October 26th, 2015, 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Radiochocolate
Sweden

Post Counts

Re: Edenville: A Mulit-Challenge Hood Oct. 9th

Post by Radiochocolate »

Spoiler:
Seems you've gotten off to a good start. Cypress is really cute! <3 Is Sycamore a Romance sim or did he just randomly roll that want? Also, more importantly, I am curious whether you will have plot in this or not. I remember you mentioning that even with a casual approach some kind of storyline manages to sneak in. Well, either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
//Currently on a non-committed hiatus from Boolprop and Sims//
Iron Values TPC | Sim!Mia | Simbia Penal Colony BaCC
Sunny's Monster Mash | Sim Scrabble: a TS2 Name Game
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Edenville: A Multi-Challenge Hood Oct. 9th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Mia:
Spoiler:
I don't want to do plot unless it comes to me, so casual for now hopefully...anyway. Sycamore had that glitch want where he gets a red ring even though he's Family/Knowledge so I have no idea where that came from. I will get around to the other families I put in, maybe something will come to me for them. Thanks for reading. :hug:
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Pfft and Pony was talking about me having multiple challenges.
Spoiler:
Looks like this is off to a good start.
Let me guess the red ring glitch showed up for you? Sycamore is Family right? At least I think DIFT challenges always start with family sims.
Cypress is cute.
Should be interesting to see what other challenges you have in store for us here.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Yeah, the Family red ring glitch got me. It's not harmful, just annoying. And I don't even know what causes it either. Anyway, I have a legacy in this hood and only four families so far. One is Cyd Roseland I might give him the abduction challenge to get one of every PT I have. Much like what I have planned for Malamar in my WYD whenever I get to finishing their college. Thanks for reading.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Edenville: A Multi-Challenge Hood Oct. 10th

Post by Ani-Mei »

This will probably be all for a bit, I have more playing to do as well as figuring out what challenges my other two families will be doing in Edenville. So enjoy.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

You could always randomly select them. I wrote all my challenges that I wanted to try on paper cranes and put them in a shoebox. I didn't have a hat to put them in....
Spoiler:
I love Enayla's skintones. Sycamore is very dashing. I hope the green skin stick around for a long long time. :D Aww little Rosie, Sycamore got his baby girl. And two fine sons to help around the farm. I have a feeling that a storyline might creep up in there. Plot Pikachus are sneaky buggers.

Yay more Enayla skintones. It's Red vs Green. I like Fiore she's very assertive. I love how nonchalant about Dennis' unmasking. He just appears in the baby pics maskless. I was wondering if you were going to keep his mask on the whole time and make us wait to see him.

I like the naming schemes :D. Are you going to have a water and air families for the other two families?
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Awww what a cute little family. Sort-of-Mayor huh? Methinks someone don't much care for the town founder.
I like the red skin tone. Nice.
Dennis turned out to be pretty cute underneath that mask. I was wondering when we'd get to see his face.
Ah unexpected twins! At least it wasn't triplets or quads this time. Cause well now that would have made things interesting no?
Like the name theme you have going on there.
Seeing the hobby stuff really makes me wish wish wish that Freetime had come with the Super Collection on the mac. I mean my royal challenge is on the laptop and I have it there, but well RKC can't exactly have cars or trains lol
Use a dice for picking challenges maybe?
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
I may just put some in a hat or barrel or something, I really have no idea what to do for the Andrews or Roseland right now. They are the only four I have. Sycamore is happy he got his little girl she's adorabubble. I might just make some air and water based families, I have many skintones in my CAS that I don't use enough. Thanks for stopping in.
Ash:
Spoiler:
Fiore loves to call Sycamore the Sort-Of Mayor, it fits because it's so true. Not sure how he'll like that nickname but that's another chapter of the DITFT. I did hit the random button on Fiore's birth; I can't help it it GLARES at me whenever the window comes up, I have to press it. Sycamore's twins were another random button push, good thing I got a girl in the mix. Three boys would have sucked. The hobby lots are places I rarely go only because I can't fix them up so I have a lot of sky shots and crampy rooms I can't fix. Fiore got the invite so I figured why not? I don't really remember if I ever went to the Tinkering lot so it was new-ish for me. Thanks for reading.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”