Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 7 Sept. 23rd

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 6 Aug. 26th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Amani:
Spoiler:
I do like the idea of an RKC it hurt when I had to lose my last one to M&G, I learned never to use that bugged up SP again after that for sure. Prince Nemo has a lot of prospects, he's very much in demand by the ladies of Maladoreias. I will have to decide who he likes the most because she will be the next queen. Ah young love, so innocent and so pure teenhood is always interesting since Uni is harder to get I get to spend more time with them. Thanks for popping in. Always love to see new readers.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Sorry I'm so late on reading this last chapter.

It's nice to see the kids grow up, and I like how you're showing their characters. Someone is plotting
Spoiler:
Catherine
, and someone is popular
Spoiler:
River
, and already things are getting complicated.

Nice little introduction to the peasants, as well.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I'm sorry too for being late on your latest chapters.
Spoiler:
Oh young love, so forbidden and so sweet. River is quite the popular young man. I wonder what Catherine's plan is. She's growing to be quite a queen if she succeeds. I'm glad you restarted this challenge :D.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Wouldn't be an RKC without plotting for the throne. Prince Nemo has a tough choice to make since he's the sole heir and everything. River, River, River, what to do with my antsy Merchant boy? I have no idea. He can either marry another Merchant or a Noble daughter, and if he's heir then that will make all the difference. My Peasants are on the next rotation after I get around to writing my Merchants, I have all the pics but just not the words. And the good thing about the Internet, it doesn't go anywhere so don't worry about being late.
Pony:
Spoiler:
I liked this challenge and wasn't going to lose it to some buggy SP. I was pretty far last time, 1/10th of the way there then poof. I hope to blow past it this time around. Catherine would make a great queen, so much like Cersei in Game of Thrones, you hate her but also root for her. It's an influence I don't discount when I write an RKC. It's a slow burn but it gets there eventually. River is a good kid, I have no idea if he'll be the Vesi heir or if Lake will. It all depends on how Lake grows up as a teen. Like I said to Michelle, the great thing about the Internet is that it doesn't go anywhere. And I have other copies on my laptop if it does.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 7 Sept. 23rd

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Aww, poor Jeeves, but I guess I would have a little trouble getting used to a servo. Lucky for Jeeves the triplets are on his side. Starlight is so cute with Nemo. I can't wait to see who he picks to be his queen.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Yes, my new Steampunk defaults look great on Servos. I'm not sure if they count for population but he's the first Servo in Maladoreias. Prince Nemo has a lot of choice for a queen, I don't know if I'll be able to pick. Or I might just have to do an RKC bachelor challenge for him. I still have time, he's young and still a teen. Thanks for stopping in.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Another chapter! All these kids growing up, and I'm already starting to get them all confused.
Spoiler:
Wow, that "stepmother" really does not like her husband's alien-babies, at all. Too bad, but I suppose that's drama, for you.

Clara's quite the character, too. I wonder how this "one more chance" will turn out for her and Jeeves.

I really like Jeeves, btw, and that servo skin is fantastic!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Yeah, drama. I can't have an RKC without it. I found a Steampunk default to use for the Servo, it fits. Although it does change everything in every hood but meh, it's different. Too bad Amelia will have to accept Isaac as Edward's heir, that's what happens when I get girls instead of boys. NE way thanks for stopping in to read.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Yay more RKC fun! And so the romance drama begins.
It's always fun to see who ends up with who in these things.
Ameila's just gonna have to deal with the strange heir....girl should be nicer, but well obviously she won't be.
IT's a RKC dear...only a son can inherit well unless the hood was a matriarchy.
*snrt* more well drops that are not appropriate.
Keep em coming ya know I can't get enough of the medieval challenges.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Hehe, not many like Amelia that's good I suppose, means I've done something right. The Well drops who it drops and Prince Nemo is pretty popular, he is the Prince after all right? I still don't know who will be his queen, I may have to do a BC to find out if I have enough candidates. I will be getting to post the Merchant class chapters soon, I think I have to finish the Vesi's week since I have so few pictures of them well, anyway. Thanks for stopping by.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Dead

Post by Ani-Mei »

:cryingeyes: Well, my other laptop suffered a motherboard failure and as such I had to get a new one. So this challenge is now dead since I was unable to save it; and more over I have to reinstall Sims 2 on this new laptop and pray that it works. I did not have any back ups made of the six families I had in Maladoreias nor any of my Powerpoints I made for them. They now exist only online. :hissyfit: I also lost all my stories I was writing too, which includes my past NaNo's. I THINK I had saved them on a jump drive but I have no idea how out of date those files are.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”