If you fail the challenge...

MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

If you fail the challenge...

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Question: If you fail your challenge, but you document failing it, can you still get the medal for completing your story here?

Like, if your lot is so riddled with ghosts that one night they wind up killing off all the adults, and social services takes the children away, and you've already gone through several generations, so you have posted quite a bit, if you post the tragic demise of the family, do you still get the completionist medal, even if you did not win the challenge?

Not that it happened to me, but I've had a few nail-biting moments myself, and read some on others' posts, as well.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: If you fail the challenge...

Post by Teresa »

Yeah, you have to reach the designated end - 10 generations, 26 generations, lifting all of the restrictions, etc.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I figured. I just wondered, because sometimes a failure is just so spectacular, it deserves its own kind of medal.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

That is not a bad idea, although it would be hard to be consistent with the awarding of it. If you don't mind, would you be willing to post that up in Suggestions and I will put some thought into it.

Thanks!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”