Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 7 Sept. 23rd

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 3 Mar. 12th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
I don't know who is going to end up with who right now, I'm not finished placing and aging up the families. It is a nice little challenge, I hope to finish this one. Thanks for reading.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Oh Nemo is cute. I'm sure he'll make a good king.
Is it bad I'm anxious for everyone to grow up so I can see who they all end up paired off with? :fluffy:
Looks like everything's going well in your lovely kingdom so far.
Anxiously awaiting more.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
I know, I get like that too. I got so far with Hyperia three generations in and I remember how slow the beginning was. I still have to place and play my Merchant classes before I can move on to the Peasants, also I have to write up the Crane and Van Braun weeks before that. They were interesting for sure. Nemo himself said he likes Catherine on here so when the time comes for pairings I'll take that under consideration. Thanks for stopping by. :hug:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 4 Mar. 24th

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Nice chapter! It's good to see the families growing and succeeding.

So, is this a Build-a-Kingdom? I thought it was just a Kingdom. Either way, it's good to see the way it's growing.

Makes me eager to do my own Kingdom challenge, when I'm done with my apocalypse.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 4 Mar. 24th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Yep, well more accurately it's called a Royal Kingdom Challenge it's a variation on the BaCC. It has modified rules so that not all careers are locked from the get go. Chase came up with his own variations on the rules for it too, I just have the one rule set printed out so that's what I use for referencing. But yeah, I just spent 10 hours playing my Merchants and they made huge strides for my population just in their first weeks! They'll be one week behind the other families which is why I had them start with children right out of CAS so by the next round everyone will be equaled up. I'm just that OCD about it.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 5 Mar. 27th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

You update fast this time.
Spoiler:
Nice to see the families growing nicely.
And hooray for getting your BD.
Was that plot trying to sneak into one of your noble houses I spied there. Tries to blow it away for you. :heavybreathing:
Good idea starting in with the merchants having kids already. I didn't even bother bringing in merchants until generation 2 since I was like they wouldn't really play a role right now....and I'm doing good keeping up with the 4 families I've got right now. Yeah I'll wait. Lalalala
Plus I'm like you and slightly OCD about keeping people synced up ages wise.
Oh interesting one pushing for a matriarchy.....looks like merchants are maybe trying to be plotty too...a little....
Great chappies Ani-mei!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Yeah, plot doesn't want to leave me alone. *swats plot flies* The Vesis are interesting that way, I have no idea where that plot point came from. *stung by plot fly* They may be my first ones to change classes too since River has connections with every Noble family as well as the royals (would strengthen his case for heir). Aqua is very good at running businesses, Merchants need five top ranked businesses to move up to Noble, and Peasants need 10 to move up to Merchant, unlikely. We shall see.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
I like reading about how various players handle the whole class changing ruleset. It seems most people have used the number of ranked buisnesses method. Personally I'm trying to come up with something a little different as an alternative to having to give a family so many buisnesses since buisnesses get a little tiresome for me.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I don't like the businesses all that much so I won't intentionally make them to change classes. Unless the plot flies make me of course...
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
I ended up with an little interesting development myself...oh those evil little plot flies.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Nice new chapter! I like your merchants. Will you have peasants, soon?
Spoiler:
Congratulations on the business district, and general growth! And I see you're already setting it up to have some inappropriate relationships in the second generation. Nobles and Royals consorting with Merchants? Oh, my! Sure, the kids are just pals right now, but...
I had Hyperion on the brain, and had to remind myself who all these people were, so I may be imagining plots where there are none. Yet.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Michelle:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I find myself wondering what to do with Maladoreias that I didn't do with Hyperia. I have no idea who the Peasant families will be yet, I haven't decided who to make into Peasants. I used a challenge spare of mine before Paisley Cutler who was from my Godly OWBC but no idea who to use this time. I guess it will come to me eventually.
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Post by Twilightoutside »

:#1:
Spoiler:
for someone claiming not to have much fun playing businesses, yours looked like a lot of fun :D ... and work, I never took notes what sold best, just ran up to every Sim with a green sales bar... :duh:

Elves and flowers - a perfect combination... I mean, if they don't run around in armour and shoot Orcs, they always have flowers somewhere... :mrgreen:

While we've seen Demeter already, I can just emphasize, that she is a pretty child - and she wants to become a super hero... too bad, Prince Nemo is above her rank, sooo... *starts daydreaming*... on the other side, it's nice, that Demeter and Catherine can now go to the same school.

The Aqua family also is a nice addition to the hood, I like the water/ice theme going with them... and Lake is a pretty boy as well,...hm, Lake and Demeter *daydreaming again*...

:hug: a long existence to Maladoreias - question, could you solve the problem with the head for number perk?
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Nemo:
Spoiler:
I think I did, but I was still afraid to use the head for numbers perk so I saved first then tried the summoning spell, it worked so maybe it will for the perk too. Lake is a girl by the way, I just gave her that hair because there's no toddler mesh for the custom hair on her mom. Well the prince can have lovers of any class but any children will be bastards and unable to inherit. I may just hook up Prince Nemo with Demeter and Lake, all depends on what he rolls as a teen if it's 20 Lovers...:faint: well we'll have another Lord Thai Trace in Maladoreias. And sorry about not replying sooner, I had a scary run-in with the BSOD (blue screen of death) on my laptop where this just happens to live so I copied the whole folder and my AU legacy hoods, as well as my WYD Desiderata, onto a jump drive just in case I have to do an emergency transplant into my desktop to save Maladoreias. I WILL NOT LOSE AN RKC AGAIN, that's for sure. My laptop is fine right now since I'm using it to reply but at least I have them saved elsewhere.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Yay I'm all caught up again.
Spoiler:
I reread everything just to refresh my memory too. I love this neighborhood. I noticed you're keeping the families smaller. Poor Hyperia was over run with kidlets. I can't wait to see how you arrange the marriages. /shameless matching in my head right now.
Lake is the cutest little girl. I vote for her being heir as much as I like River too.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Pony:
Spoiler:
Yeah, I am keeping them small for the start 3-4 kids per generation. I still play by the gender rules though so if I get four girls I'll have to try for a male fifth child or sixth until I get one. Matching begins as soon as the second generation teens and this time is more Steampunk Victorian rather than Medieval England type which is a BIT more lenient for women than Hyperia was. Just the era gives me possible plots, Victorian era England made huge leaps in science, technology, mapping the world better than before and so many supernatural-ish events that were not understood at the time. But that's only if I can get past whatever it is that's preventing me from cruising along with updates for my stories. Everyone has moments of burn out like that.
Amani Ceberlandon

Re: Mystical Maladoreias: An RKC Ch. 6 Aug. 26th

Post by Amani Ceberlandon »

Cool challenge
Spoiler:
I'm such a sucker for these Royal Kingdom challenges. Really they are always so interesting.
Yikes for losing a kingdom to a dreaded virus.
Glad this one seems to be okay so far.
I see you are hitting the interesting bit: who's gonna end up with who. I love seeing what happens as far as who ends up with who.
I wonder who you're dear Prince Nemo will end up with? Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
But first I we need to stop in with the other houses. Good luck!

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”