Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 25, 2024 - Challenge 3]

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Skeilah
Origin ID: SkeilahTS4
Belgium

Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 25, 2024 - Challenge 3]

Post by Skeilah »

Released Episodes

Introduction - Part 1
Introduction - Part 2
Introduction - Part 3
​Introduction - Part 4
​Challenge 1 - Perfect Bonsai
Challenge 2 - Food Is Good
Challenge 3 - Speed Reader

---

"Sul Sul!

Welcome to the first season of Skeilah's Solitude Challenges, the biggest and greatest TV Show Experiment Challenge currently airing in SimCity!

Oh, did I say Experiment? Did I also say this to the participants? Oh well... I meant... "Elimination" Challenge. Theehee.

9 months ago, we searched candidates to participate in this wonderful show. Thousands of Sims applied, but we could only accept the 16 best ones. It was difficult, but we did it! This is definitely going to be an awesome first season!

Since this is the first season, let me explain the concept of this show... 16 contestants, all representing a different Sims 4 world (maybe even different species), come together to this lot, and they will play a game. They will all be assigned an empty and enclosed room. No worries, they will be able to sleep, shower, they get food once a day...

Ahem. Anyways!

While isolated, they’ll have to participate in various challenges, both solo and group. The goal is to win as much challenges as possible, because winning is needed to progress in the challenge. The first three Sims to successfully complete the challenge will be rewarded with a certain item to freely use in their room (prizes will be made public before the challenge begins). The last three Sims to complete the challenge, or Sims that failed the challenge, will be playing the punishment game. Last place in this game will get severely punished… Which could possibly mean their elimination.

Last one standing wins the big jackpot: 1 Million Simeleons! But of course, also the fame of winning this game, of course :D

Now then, I am really excited to announce the first 4 candidates!!"

---

Find out who the first 4 candidates are on my blog: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... -challenge

---

"I will announce the other 12 participants on my blog through the next days, every time in groups of four, so stay tuned!! No worries, I'll dump the link right here for you to follow along!

Also, take a guess! Which resident will represent which world? I'd be happy to see your speculations!

FYI, the remaining worlds that will be represented are Brindleton Bay, Britechester, Copperdale, Del Sol Valley, Evergreen Harbor, Forgotten Hollow, Glimmerbrook, Henford-On-Bagley, Moonwood Mill, Mt. Komorebi, Strangerville and Sulani!"
Last edited by Skeilah on May 25th, 2024, 2:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [05.08.2024 - Introduction Part 1]

Post by ciyrose »

This seems like a fun idea! Curious how it goes for you.
Spoiler:
I don't have guesses for everyone, but I'm going to guess Caleb Vatore for Forgotten Hollow, and Lou Howell for Moonwood Mill.
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Skeilah
Belgium

Post by Skeilah »

"Sul Sul! I am back with the announcement of the next four candidates!! You can check them out here: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... ion-part-2

You are still welcome to take your guesses on the other 8 contestants! Can't wait to see those. Stay tuned for the announcement of the next four candidates!"
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Yeah those sims make sense.
Spoiler:
I don't know why I didn't think Erwin for Strangerville, and Vald was my second choice for Forgotten Hallow. I also should have just guessed you'd pick Brent for Brindleton. I actually will guess that you picked either Knox Greenburg or Bess Stirling, although I guess maybe Jeb is your choice, but I'm going to go with Knox. Copperdale I'm going to guess you go with Ash. For Henford, it might not be, but I'm going to just guess Agnes Crumplebottom, just for fun.
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Skeilah
Belgium

Post by Skeilah »

ciyrose wrote: May 10th, 2024, 8:33 am Yeah those sims make sense.
Spoiler:
I don't know why I didn't think Erwin for Strangerville, and Vald was my second choice for Forgotten Hallow. I also should have just guessed you'd pick Brent for Brindleton. I actually will guess that you picked either Knox Greenburg or Bess Stirling, although I guess maybe Jeb is your choice, but I'm going to go with Knox. Copperdale I'm going to guess you go with Ash. For Henford, it might not be, but I'm going to just guess Agnes Crumplebottom, just for fun.
Love the suggestions! We will soon see if some of them might be right ^^
Skeilah
Belgium

Post by Skeilah »

"Sul Sul!

​I guess you know what time it is, right? Who's ready for the reveal of the next four contestants?? Cause I am!! Today we'll go over Sulani, Glimmerbrook, Britechester and Evergreen Harbor.

Check them out here: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... ion-part-3

You are still welcome to take your guesses on the last 4 contestants! They will be introduced soon, and after that we'll immediately start with a first challenge, so please stay tuned!!"
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 14, 2024 - Introduction Part 3]

Post by ciyrose »

Spoiler:
Ah, it was Jeb. Also a great sim, so it makes sense. I feel like Evergreen actually had some of the tougher choices, cause there are lots of great sims there. I probably could have guessed L. for Glimmerbrook. This will be an interesting challenge to follow!
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Skeilah
Belgium

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 14, 2024 - Introduction Part 3]

Post by Skeilah »

ciyrose wrote: May 14th, 2024, 10:55 am
Spoiler:
Ah, it was Jeb. Also a great sim, so it makes sense. I feel like Evergreen actually had some of the tougher choices, cause there are lots of great sims there. I probably could have guessed L. for Glimmerbrook. This will be an interesting challenge to follow!
Spoiler:
I struggled choosing a representer for some of the worlds and Evergreen Harbor definitely was one of them :P Glimmerbrook also had different options (Morgyn Ember, Simeon Silversweater and Grace Anansi were also in the running), and I also had a hard time choosing between either Vlad or Caleb.

Only 4 more to go and then we can start, I'm really exited to see how this will turn out!
Skeilah
Belgium

Post by Skeilah »

"Sul Sul!

There are only 4 more contestants to reveal, and that will happen NOW!! Check them out here: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... ion-part-4

I also promised you the very first challenge immediately after the last reveal, which means that we will already say goodbye to the first contestant. You can read the first challenge here: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... ect-bonsai

I hope you'll enjoy the first episode, and I'll see you soon for the next one!!"

[/quote]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 16, 2024 - Introduction Part 4 + Challenge 1]

Post by ciyrose »

Yay time to start!
Spoiler:
Well at least I got Lou right, and hey you chose a Crumplebottom. :D

I have never seen so many bonsai shapes, didn't know there were even 9 that could be done. How fun! Oh no!!! Lou and Lilith are in elimination, come on you two!!! (I love them both.) NOOOOO, Lilith!!!! OMG, you killed Lilith!!! Poor Lilith. Intrigue!
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
Skeilah
Belgium

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 16, 2024 - Introduction Part 4 + Challenge 1]

Post by Skeilah »

ciyrose wrote: May 16th, 2024, 2:26 pm Yay time to start!
Spoiler:
Well at least I got Lou right, and hey you chose a Crumplebottom. :D

I have never seen so many bonsai shapes, didn't know there were even 9 that could be done. How fun! Oh no!!! Lou and Lilith are in elimination, come on you two!!! (I love them both.) NOOOOO, Lilith!!!! OMG, you killed Lilith!!! Poor Lilith. Intrigue!
Spoiler:
I learned a lot about bonsai trees in this chapter :P I also really like Lilith so I was sooooo sad when she woke the llama. But then my evil side got the better of me lmao xD Still, pretty sad that she's the first one to be eliminated :(
Skeilah
Belgium

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 20, 2024 - Introduction Part 4 + Challenge 1]

Post by Skeilah »

"Sul Sul!

Welcome to the second episode of Skeilah's Solitude Challenges, the biggest and greatest TV Show Experiment Challenge currently airing in SimCity! For those who haven't seen the first episode yet, you can still find it here: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... ect-bonsai

For the second challenge, we had to wait until our contestants were hungry, since this challenge includes food. Challenge 2 - Food Is Good, can be read here: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... od-is-good

I hope you'll enjoy this episode. See you in the next one!!"
Skeilah
Belgium

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 25, 2024 - Challenge 3]

Post by Skeilah »

"Sul Sul!

Welcome to the third episode of Skeilah's Solitude Challenges, the biggest and greatest TV Show Experiment Challenge currently airing in SimCity! For those who haven't seen the previous episodes yet, you can find these on the right side of my blog page! I'll also add them to the first post for easy navigation.

You can check out the third challenge right here: https://skeilah-thesims4forum.weebly.co ... eed-reader

I hope you'll enjoy this episode. See you in the next one!"
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Skeilah's Elimination Challenge [Updated May 25, 2024 - Challenge 3]

Post by ciyrose »

Gotta catch up on the game!
Spoiler:
Challenge 2: Oooh a food challenge. I love that Erwin just immediately is like, ok, got it, eat food. Done. I'm really glad Lou woke up in time to at least not be eliminated this time! Oh man, I'm not feeling good for Vald this time around, and I'm not really sure I'd miss him. lol Yup, figured it would be Vald. Poor Vlad.

Challenge 3: Oh interesting, finishing a book. Ok, so you mean deciding to stop reading the book vs actually finishing it? That makes more sense, it's hard to know if they finish the book, but usually, my sims need to read a book a couple of times to actually be done with it. Either way, NOT LOU AGAIN!!! Poor Lou. Whew he just barley kept it together, but nooooo, not Erwin, man, win yesterday, lost today. Man, rough game.
Curious what you come up with next!
Image Image Image

ACTIVE CHALLENGES

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”