Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 4/16/24

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 11/20/23

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

Getting some more time to read a few of your stories.
Spoiler:
Name Game - I do enjoy doing the two weeks with one family. I find one week would be preferred sometimes but most times the two weeks flies by and I have more fun with the family. I do fine it takes longer to get through a rotation though... I use aging while pregnant in MCCC as well since I like everyone to age up together too. It's annoying when the mom is around longer than her spouse and sometimes her kids. You managed this big family really well during the two weeks. Can't wait to see what happens next time.
DITFT - I found this family fun to read. Weddings in this game always turn out badly for me, I can't get people to do what I want. But at least you tried and the pictures look great! What a cute couple and can't wait to see their child.
Whimsy - This sounds like an interesting and fun challenge. I had heard of it, but never looked too closely at it. I've added it to my future challenge list. I look forward to seeing how you handle this challenge. The micro homes are very difficult to furnish and have an infant in. I hate the fabrication skill as it takes so much time to build. You made it seem easy.
Hope to catch up on the last two as soon as I can. Great jobs with this challenge, I enjoy reading about your sims.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 11/20/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 10:51 am Getting some more time to read a few of your stories.
Spoiler:
Name Game - I do enjoy doing the two weeks with one family. I find one week would be preferred sometimes but most times the two weeks flies by and I have more fun with the family. I do fine it takes longer to get through a rotation though... I use aging while pregnant in MCCC as well since I like everyone to age up together too. It's annoying when the mom is around longer than her spouse and sometimes her kids. You managed this big family really well during the two weeks. Can't wait to see what happens next time.
DITFT - I found this family fun to read. Weddings in this game always turn out badly for me, I can't get people to do what I want. But at least you tried and the pictures look great! What a cute couple and can't wait to see their child.
Whimsy - This sounds like an interesting and fun challenge. I had heard of it, but never looked too closely at it. I've added it to my future challenge list. I look forward to seeing how you handle this challenge. The micro homes are very difficult to furnish and have an infant in. I hate the fabrication skill as it takes so much time to build. You made it seem easy.
Hope to catch up on the last two as soon as I can. Great jobs with this challenge, I enjoy reading about your sims.
I am glad you are enjoying the challenges so far. Thanks for the great comments.
AmandaPlayzSims
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 11/23/23

Post by AmandaPlayzSims »

Catching up on the stories again... I've really enjoyed reading them all. Keep up the great work.
Spoiler:
Live for something: Infant and toddler Elara is really cute! You got through quite a few milestones with infant Elara.

Glorious Garden: I think it's a great idea to do a 100 generations all themed around garden challenges. I like Aspen she's moving through so many odd jobs and Duane is perfect for her. I too can find the odd jobs a little repetitive after a while, especially when it's the only source of income. In the past I have downloaded a mod that adds more odd jobs to the game.

Postcard: I considered this challenge for my achievement challenge as well but it didn't make the cut. I still have it on my list to try. My reason for not doing it was because of the similarity to DITFT. I like the rules you've created for the rancher. I really like the horses in Sims 4, it's been fun to play with but so far, I don't have any horses in my stories. Sienna and Chris make a cute couple! The barn you made is great!
Finally caught up on all the stories. Great job and I look forward to reading more.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 11/23/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

AmandaPlayzSims wrote: December 5th, 2023, 10:41 am Catching up on the stories again... I've really enjoyed reading them all. Keep up the great work.
Spoiler:
Live for something: Infant and toddler Elara is really cute! You got through quite a few milestones with infant Elara.

Glorious Garden: I think it's a great idea to do a 100 generations all themed around garden challenges. I like Aspen she's moving through so many odd jobs and Duane is perfect for her. I too can find the odd jobs a little repetitive after a while, especially when it's the only source of income. In the past I have downloaded a mod that adds more odd jobs to the game.

Postcard: I considered this challenge for my achievement challenge as well but it didn't make the cut. I still have it on my list to try. My reason for not doing it was because of the similarity to DITFT. I like the rules you've created for the rancher. I really like the horses in Sims 4, it's been fun to play with but so far, I don't have any horses in my stories. Sienna and Chris make a cute couple! The barn you made is great!
Finally caught up on all the stories. Great job and I look forward to reading more.
I am glad you are enjoying the stories so far. I will have to check out the mod you mentioned that added some additional odd jobs.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 12/15/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

I also have a new chapter of the Career Legacy/Master Simmer challenge. I just bought For Rent but told myself I can't play with it until I get all of my other updates posted or I will get to far behind in writing. So you can expect several updates to all my stories over the next few days.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 12/18/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

I am on a role and have another chapter to post today. Here is an update to my 100 Glorious Gardens legacy. I only need to finish typing up the Postcard Legacy and I will have completed round three of game play.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Designergirl's Achievement Challenge - Updated 12/21/23

Post by Designergirl81 »

Here is the next installment of the Postcard Legacy. This concludes my third rotation through the families.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”