Seasonal Events

Post Counts

BOOLPROPS 17TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE... BUILD YOUR OWN CIRCUS

Post by peachy123uk »

BUILD YOUR OWN CIRCUS CHALLENGE

Family 5 generations
You can either build your own circus/ or download one
Have your family build up a legacy generation of clowns/circus folk
Jobs - circus ts2 entertainment/ choose your own career from whichever you think is best for your sims 1,2,3,4
https://modthesims.info/d/198016/circus ... quest.html or
find one to download for your games

blog = 10 points
family portraits = 10 point for each generation family
topped their chosen career = 10 points for each generation heir only
money = 10 points for each 100,000 you have
circus = 10 points if you made one of your own

Participating in at least 5 events will earn you BOOLPROP 17TH BIRTHDAY 2022 Flair
PM an active Moderator with links to your five posts to claim it!
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: BOOLPROPS 17TH BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE... BUILD YOUR OWN CIRCUS

Post by Designergirl81 »

If I am playing I'm the Sims 4 do I need to do an actual career or could I use the Register with the Ministry of Labor to create my own? For example - animal trainer
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

You can create your own but animal trainer sounds good
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Designergirl81 »

This sounds fun. When I do any sort of legacy type challenge I like to set specific goals for each generation. This also seemed like the perfect opportunity to play with Occults which aside from aliens I rarely do. I wrote up the following for each of the five generations in the Sims 4. I had some trouble coming up with careers and traits for some of the generations so would love your feedback/suggestions. If anyone wants to use these ideas for their challenge please feel free.

Generation 1 - Magician
Spoiler:
As a young adult you leave home to join the circus. You travel from town to town sleeping on park benches and going to the bathroom in bushes. One day you find yourself in Glimmerbrook in front of a mysterious portal. You step through and enter the Magic Realm where you meet the three sages. They tell you all about life as a Spellcaster and the magic you could perform. It is the lifestyle you always dreamt about but didn't know was really possible. You become a Spellcaster and begin your quest to become a Virtuoso. Unfortunately, being a Spellcaster doesn't pay the bills so you get a job and work during the day and practice your magic at night.

Requirements
Traits: Any traits that are not part of a future generation.
Aspirations: Spellcraft & Sorcery
Career: Any career you want other than Comedian and Bodybuilder as those will be used in future generations.
Skills: No specific skills required
Collections: Magic Artifacts
Special Tasks: Learn all of the Magic Spells

Circus Tent
Create a tent for the circus based on magic - place to fly brooms, seance table (Paranormal Stuff), wand battles, etc.

Relationships
No special relationship requirements however I was thinking it would interesting to make the romantic interest a medium. Whenever I watch TV shows with a circus there is always someone that does palm reading, fortune telling, etc.
Generation 2 - Clown
Spoiler:
You are the child of one of the greatest Spellcasters in the world. As a teenager your parent taught you magic but you really only enjoy the mischief spells. You love playing pranks and telling jokes. You are known as the class clown in school and pride yourself on your ability to make everyone laugh - even a sad clown.

Requirements
Traits: Goofball, Childish, Clumsy
Aspirations: Chief of Mischief and/or Joke Star
Career: Entertainer - Comedy Branch
Skills: Comedy, Mischief
Collections: None
Special Tasks: Attend the Humor and Hiijinks festival (can join either side) and be on the winning team at least once. Have a voodoo doll and bind it to someone.

Circus Tent
Create a tent for the circus based on fun/entertainment - musical instruments, microphone stand, arcade games, video games, etc.

Relationships
Befriend and/or romance the Sad Clown
Generation 3 - Animal Tamer
Spoiler:
While your parent enjoyed being the center of attention you would rather be alone with your animals. You love all types of animals including those that fly (birds/bees) and swim (dolphin/fish). You are known as the area animal whisperer as you are able to befriend, train, and treat all creatures great and small. Not even the scariest of beasts (i.e. Greg) is able to resist your charms. You spend your mornings fishing and devote the rest of your day to your furry, feathered, or scaly friends. One day while fishing in Sulani you try a mysterious kelp and become a Mersim.

Requirements
Traits: Animal Enthusiast, Cat Lover, Dog Lover
Aspirations: Friends of the Animals (for additional challenge could also do Country Caretaker or Angling Ace)
Career: Fisherman or self-employed Animal Trainer
Skills: Fishing, Pet Training, Veterinarian* (Do not need to open a clinic to earn the vet skill - just buy equipment and treat own pets and/or strays)
Collections: One of the following Fish, Frogs, or Feathers
Special Tasks: If you were born a spellcaster you will need to use the Rite of Dissolution before becoming a mersim

Circus Tent
Create a tent for the circus based on animal attractions - petting zoo (llamas, cows, chickens), pet agility course, aquarium - including a big tank for yourself after all you are a mersim now.

Relationships
Befriend Greg
Romance Greg (or another werewolf) and have your own little cub
Have only one child (you need room for all your pets)
Have 5 cats and/or dogs (can do a mix of both)
Befriend Bees, Rabbits, and other small animals
Generation 4 - Strongman
Spoiler:
You grew up an only child surrounded by animals in a very loud and chaotic household - lots of barking, meowing, etc. You enjoy spending time outside of the house jogging and playing sports or visiting the local gym to workout. As a teenager you discover that the moon only seems to make your strength grow. You just need to make sure to keep your fury in check. Exercising helps with that too and soon you have reached "maximum body potential".

Requirements
Traits: Athletic, Loves the Outdoors, Loner, (could also buy Gym Rat from the reward store)
Aspirations: Bodybuilder (for additional challenge could also do Lone Wolf)
Career: Athlete - Bodybuilder Track
Skills: Fitness (for additional challenge could also do dance, wellness, skiing, rocking climbing, snowboarding)
Collections: None
Special Tasks: If you were born a mersim you will need to cure yourself and then become a werewolf.

Circus Tent
Create a tent based on athleticism - dance floor, workout equipment, rock climbing wall, basketball court, etc.

Relationships
While you don't need to complete the soulmate aspiration as part of this challenge your sim should find their "fated mate."
Generation 5 - Ring Master Vampire
Spoiler:
You grew up in a very mysterious and magical family - with ancestors that were Spellcasters, mersims, and werewolves. While all of those are interesting and special in their own way - you believe there is one occult that truly rules them all - Vampires. You don't want to become any ordinary vampire - you want to be Master of them all.

Requirements
Traits: Self-Assured, Genius, Evil (not sure about these - open for suggestions)
Aspirations: Master Vampire
Career: Career of your choice not already used - recommend one that has night hours or allows work from home until your sim can go out in daylight
Skills: Vampire Lore, Charisma, Logic
Special Tasks: If you were born a werewolf you will need to cure yourself before becoming a vampire.

Circus Tent
Create the Big Top - as a vampire you are immortal and will need a place to spend eternity.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

! Message from: peachy123uk
That is very good, I don't play sims 4 (sim 2 player). These challenge is for members to come up with ideas for themselves how to create circus generations. And you have certainly done that. Well done
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

I have no clue how up to date this is, but here is a conversion Circus Career from sims 1 to sims 4

https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-carnival-circus-cc/
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

if i had sims 4 i would download all of that :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Rules”